What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - BlokoFroko - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

Your In-game name

[NCO] Baldo Provenza

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

BlokoFroko

Date of the incident

30/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was patrolling the area next to Agios with a police car that I found on the road.
I was using the sirens to stop player and to search what they had in their trucks.
I stopped this player, BlokoFroko, and I told him to give me his truck keys to let me check what he had in the trunk.
I told him that I was not an officer, but I was a Nuova Camorra Riformata member and I was checking what people trasport on the roads in that area.
BlokoFroko didn't care about my words and, without speaking, jumped in his hemmt and VDMed me. I was fire in the air by his truck and I died after I touched the ground.

I tried to contact BlokoFroko to explain him that he VDMed me and that he broke a rule, but he didn't care about me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMP6hTGFj0I
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

BlokoFroko, Is very new to the server.
I don't believe he intended to kill you with his vehicle I believe he was just trying to get away.  However, due to the fact that he did run you over and this caused you to die. He will be getting a warning placed on his BM for this offense.

Warning for 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back