What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Blue Barry - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Carraway

Papa Victor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Papa Victor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Blue Barry

Date of the incident

15/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically i was leaving Advanced rebel to go cap redzones,Poseidon shown up,wanted to see border pass. I didn´t had one,but i had friend set up on hill,so i wanted to get out of there. And then without any threat to my life,i was shot by one of Poseidon members. I didn´t tried to resolve it with said man as he think he didn´t did anything wrong.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5b9c5ec5cc559a6d2d/rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I am going to start this off by first replying to the "I tried to resolve it with said man as he think he didn't did anything wrong." After this scenario this guy never contacted me, the only thing he said was right as I shot him, rightfully as I may say, he just said "//wtf dude was that rdm" and that's it. He never tried contacting me on teamspeak or message me in game.

2) This guy was refusing to cooperate with us while we were simply trying to check his pass, and doing so he was just stalling for his friends to get here. Constantly in the scenario we were telling him to put his hands on his head and he refused. After he ran away we quickly said put your hands up or you will be shot and he started to pull out a weapon so I engaged in lethal action because I felt that the lives of myself and other Poseidon members were at risk. In the video you can clearly hear him start to say "I need to ask you to let me leave" while unsheathing his gun.

3) This guy rushed into the forums to report me because it's a simple case of he didn't win the fight. He is simply reporting because he is upset that he didn't shoot first and wasn't able to kill us. He never tried to sort this out and instead ran straight to the forums to get his report off.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends were there the whole time tho. Also as a cop i am loosing every day,so that isn´t the issue. Also,you or your friend just said its not RDM and that was pretty much all from you.

I can not speak for what anyone has said on my behalf but you never once attempted to contact me in anyway. I can't control if you spoke to someone else who wasn't me, but again it proves the point you were just rushing to get onto the forums to make this post in a heat of rage as you didn't even stop to try and see if you were talking to the right person. If requested to by an admin I will happily settle all this in voice chat with an admin present to dispute my case there. Until then I see that my actions were appropriate during the stressful situation and this man has no case against me since this was thrown up on the forums so fast with little evidence. I also have video evidence from my point of view of the situation that I will happily post if requested to by admin.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back