What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Boab Atlas - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Hyuga

Your In-game name

Roo Hyuga

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Boab Atlas

Date of the incident

04/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Break of NLR rule 5.3
I did not try to resolve the situation before reporting as it is a clear break of 5.3 so i saw no need.
Video shows Boab being killed by officer in the same gun fight as me and then returned 10 minutes later after bleeding out and killing me breaking rule 5.3.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/tJqk-0x7gZs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok - some cases require more analysis and research than others. This however, is quite clear. @Boab bleeds out, respawns (NLR kicks in) and 11 mins 10 secs later an officer is killed by Boab.

UDPATE #1 as of 09/04-2020 15:00

After being made aware of other rulebreaks in the 25 minute long evidence video it is clear that PC Spartan is also in direct violation of serverrules, in particular: 

(4.3) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing hostile situations (eg. RBA or a robbery) involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.
After having reviewed the evidence and examined timestamps with our own logs I will issue a ban on PC Spartan.

UDPATE #2 as of 09/04-2020 15:00

The footage also shows SGT Roo Hyuga impounding a Posedion quillin. I do not class this as 2.6 Combat storing, as its not done with any malicious intent, he believes the situation is over, walks down slowly with his weapon on his back, and takes his time to impound it. 2.6 Combat storing is intended for very different situation where its actually happening in the middle of bullets flying around. However, @Roo Hyuga - you did just fire shots a few minutes prior to impounding - and next time you should consider waiting longer. Learn from this - and dont put yourself in a similar situation in the future. No action will be taken on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back