What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - bob jenkins - Other - Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooba

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Gooba

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

bob jenkins

Date of the incident

05/23/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Met up with some guys in kavala market area, seen these guys around and are pretty cool so when they asked if i wanted to go with them and rob some people i thought why the hell not. They invited me to their gang and we set on our way until we crossed paths with "bob jenkins" also met him at Kavala square and asked if he wanted to go for a ride (cant remember the actual conversation" he on his own terms got into our pickup and we went on our way. The 2 guys i met earlier wanted bob's mask and gun that he had so they took him somewhere out the way and robbed him. During the robbery he disconnects to avoid losing anymore of his items. "he had a rifle on him" so from out perspective he "dc'd to avoid RP/Theft"

As you can see from the video i was rping that i didnt really know the 2 theifs that well and that me and bob were on the same page but in actual fact i knew the plan all along.

I waited for bob to come back on the server so i could ask him to come on teamspeak but no avail i haven't seen him since the incident so this is why its being posted 2 days later from when it happened. I spoke to someone in the support channel right after it happened and he said to try and contact him on the server, if you dont see him again that night just go ahead and make a post on the forums so when i agree to "You tried to resolve the situation with the player before reporting" i do believe i have as i haven seen him again since

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oIHt3GESXI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Report actioned - Combat Log

Name:bob jenkins

Steam ID:76561198215215759

GUID:9c98ee79b406b80b57fa615eb0d68bbf

However, @Gooba I would like to remind you, that even if someone does break rules infront of you, stay in RP, even if others break it and dont come out with things like 'Dont worry i got it on shadowplay etc.'

Thats all.

Ok thank you i understand next time it will be "oh, thank god my go pro was on for that"

or something of the sort :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back