What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bobby Shmurda - Trolling<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Chao

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[Wah] Fat Chao

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bobby Shmurda

Date of the incident

12/18/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

video speak for it self, basicly i got scammed scammed in greenzone, im not sure if that is a rule break.
he also are carry leathel gun in GZ, and knocks me out GZ. he refuse to come on ts. Player was also making threats towards me about reporting for metagaming as you can see

in the screenshot.

(6.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered inside both green and blue zones at all times.

(6.3) You are unable to rob/knockout anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJiqETfTqOw

Vt3QuM9.jpg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus ok where do I start. So I scam 250k from you, thats completely fine, i spoke to a member of support also a DI and he said its fine. I did not come to TS because what i did was totally fine (scam you). Also you say i break RP? Where in the video do i break RP? You are the one that kept saying "I know god (admins) you cant do that" bla bla bla also saying "green zone" (5:32 in the video) Also saying "Bobby" when you didnt know my name (6:00 in the video) And once again you say "you have not initiated" (8:18 in the video). Jesus found another one "go on the radio ask a member of support (3:55 in the video). I also find it funny that its taken you this long to report this situation, It did not happen at 7am it was bout ~3-5am. The reason why you didn't report it is because you recently joined my gang (TRR). Also today i took one of your members hostage and killed him. (A bit of a rivalry going on between my new gang and TRR as half of us split up). As this report is the only valid reason is me knocking you out in GZ. As it happens i just left the server to write this and there was 5 gang members knocking out police in the BZ and the police was laughing about it running around. Yes i know thats not a excuse and i apologize for knocking you out in the GZ. If you want your 250k back ill give it to you i dont really need it. Again im sorry for knocking you out the in GZ if u want ill give you 300k for that.

EDIT: Also at the end when i said i will report you its a oblivious joke as coincidentally you stopped record when you started talking about "im going to tell God we will see what happens" I was just mocking you.

EDIT: Just saw this was posted 15 hours ago, please ignore my rant about our gang rivalry.

EDIT: Also i was going to give your money back but you just started to chat so much shit (you can see in the video)

Also you say i break RP? Where in the video do i break RP? knocking me out in gz.

Also saying "Bobby" when you didnt know my name (6:00 in the video) : I've said buddy so much that time and i said bobby my mistake, I'm sorry i didn't even realise before i see video.

And once again you say "you have not initiated" (8:18 in the video). Nothing wrong with that, you accused me of fleeing into gz.

jesus found another one "go on the radio ask a member of support (3:55 in the video). Nothing wrong because i rp saying its a phone number yo can call.

I also find it funny that its taken you this long to report this situation, i had a lot to deal with busy with rp and video took like 1h to render.

It did not happen at 7am it was bout ~3-5am: are you sure?, think about different timezone in your country maybe..

The reason why you didn't report it is because you recently joined my gang (TRR).  :i was not a part of TRR at this time i was in Wah ching, Metagaming maybe?.

If you want your 250k back ill give it to you i dont really need it. Again im sorry for knocking you out the in GZ if u want ill give you 300k for that.: its to late for that now, it could be different if you took you're time to sort this out on teamspeak. you had hours. you left me with no other choice than to bring it to the forum. 

Also at the end when i said i will report you its a oblivious joke as coincidentally you stopped record when you started talking about "im going to tell God we will see what happens" I was just mocking you.: Not a funny joke, dont think its a joke. i would never say I'm gonna tell god bal bla bla. that never happened, can you show me and the admin who is going to review this report a video maybe?

TO ADMIN:

YELLOW: BOBBYs COMMENT, RED = MY RESPONSE TO HIS COMMENT

Hello Gents,

Action has been taken on both of you guys, this video is just crap to watch. The low RP I`ve seen here and also the breaking of greenzone rules will not be accepted here.

I think you guys have a issue personally with eachother outside the game, and its affecting the gaming experience between you two when you meet eachother. 

Bobby Schmurda:

• ebf23f60594fe52c68e6ef229c6d7fee (BEGUID)
  • 76561198044938859 (steamID)

Fat Chao:

• f893468267e3f26c55f4c21e6dd72811 (BEGUID)
  • 76561198327347506 (steamID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back