What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - BoeBee, AnonymousChicken - RDM<br>VDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealOutlaw

http://www.altislife.co.uk/images/forms/reportaplayerbanner.png​

Your In-game name

The Grinch

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

BoeBee, AnonymousChicken

Date of the incident

12/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Just re spawned, ran into some guys by accident which they started speaking inside direct chat which made it very quiet, hopped out then started shooting. I stopped farther down the road to figure out what happen when they started chasing me again and began to VDM multiple times. I attempted to resolve but they never came into ts.
Here is their names in keychain https://gyazo.com/e5e39e6d3d6d262468efb6ee9a7416c1

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCB5io5Nquc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
1) You never tried to solve this on team-speak, I asked you what channel and you patched me.  You did a good job cutting that part out of the footage.

2) "These guys ran into me"

Well I would like to time stamp 0:54 where you clearly make a dangerous maneuver and cause us damage...

We chased you with intent to stop and speak to you, you're game volume was practically silent which is why you couldn't hear us.  

3) 1:34   Where we had amble opportunity to ram you but didn't. 

I stopped farther down the road to figure out what happen
Also the footage shows you running the second we stopped behind you.

4) Also note how only one shot of a combined 4 magazines hit you??? 

2:14  "And they're trash shots"

Or they're warning shots, which is how you initiate when people can't hear you.

5) Later in the video we did a poor job of trying to block the road which we are both sorry for, but it was not intentional ramming, if it had been we probably would have killed you or destroyed the car

2:14  "And they're trash shots"

No such thing as warning shots to a car, only to helicopters.

1) You never tried to solve this on team-speak, I asked you what channel and you patched me.  You did a good job cutting that part out of the footage.
I asked you atleast 5+ times into teamspeak, you asked why and I replied that I believed it was VDM and RDM so I wanted to get it resolved, I also said come to the Vendetta Family Lobby and waited in there for 15 minute. Nothing was cut out of the footage bud? do you see any edited parts in my video? no now if you have evidence you would like to share then I would be very happy to see that.

Well I would like to time stamp 0:54 where you clearly make a dangerous maneuver and cause us damage...
If you know traffic laws, your car should of stopped and waited for me to make a left turn, there are stop signs bud. your road fed into mine which means that you wait until there is no traffic to turn, I have the full ability to stop and make my turn because my road continues on. Imagine that my road had 15 cars driving down it at the same time and I started to turn, you should wait until those 15 cars pass because IRL you would have hit multiple people.

We chased you with intent to stop and speak to you, you're game volume was practically silent which is why you couldn't hear us.  
Intent to stop and talk? each time I slowed down you hopped out and started shooting, you initiated out of a car its very silent.

Even if you could give warning shots to a car, warning shots aren't initiation.

Where we had amble opportunity to ram you but didn't. 
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

5) Later in the video we did a poor job of trying to block the road which we are both sorry for, but it was not intentional ramming, if it had been we probably would have killed you or destroyed the car
Blocking the road is fine to me, it causes me to stop my car but the fact you continuously rammed into my car to try and make me crash is what annoyed me.

For ease of reading I will reply to these statements with numbered bullet points. 

1) Warning shots can be given to anything, including people on foot. If I'm wrong prove it.

2) You still didn't tell the channel

3) You were speeding, we were easily seen, no stop sign. 

4) You did cut the footage, there was 3 minutes till sever restart after the footage ends, in which we asked you the channel and intentionally didn't reply.

5) You never slowed down once, you sped away each time.  (Give a time stamp if I'm wrong)

6) Low intelligence quotient

7)  This point makes no sense, I said we actively avoided ramming you and you quote the VDM rule....  (Low intelligence quotient)

8) Which I already explained was unintentional, proof of which being the lack  of real damage to the car and the fact we avoided ramming you previously...  (Low intelligence Quotient) 

• Your VDM was intentional
  • I said Vendetta Family Lobby right before the restart, you can get an admin to check the logs
  • Warning shots are only for helis      "☕ Outlaw ☕": Warning shots are only for helicopters correct? you can't give warning shots to people or cars?
    &lt;12:54:17&gt; "TomTheDoge": correct     This is from Tom, a member support level 3
  • Doesn't matter if I was speeding, it wasn't an intentional ram it was an accident. to be fair you should of stopped, I had the right to turn
  • I sped away because im getting shot at? no time stamp needed you can clearly see why I ran
  • I will upload the last bit of me asking you into ts
  • No idea what a low intelligence quotient means? you VDMed which is why I posted that quote. Im sure the admins would post the same thing
  • You did not avoid ramming me? 3:23, 3:47, 4:00

&lt;12:55:43&gt; "TomTheDoge": (3. WarningShots - Warning Shots - 3 shots to the front and 3 shots to the rear of the helicopter will be regarded as warning shots. This is the servers universal sign indicating that someone is telling you to leave. If you don't adhere to said warning shots, the helicopter may be fired upon.
&lt;12:55:48&gt; "TomTheDoge": 3.8
&lt;12:56:07&gt; "☕ Outlaw ☕": Thank you, do you mind if I quote this for the report?
&lt;12:56:32&gt; "☕ Outlaw ☕": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCB5io5Nquc           Here is the video if you would like to take a look
&lt;12:59:48&gt; "TomTheDoge": that is what we call RDM
&lt;13:00:20&gt; "☕ Outlaw ☕": Thank you, I apreciate it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1)  It wasn't, you would have been killed if it had been.

2) No you didn't.  Why did you cut out the bit where you said that from you're own footage....

3) @TomTheDoge  This should be written in the rules, rather than just word of mouth.  From other 'word of mouth' sources I had been told that you can use warning shots to initiate on people you can't communicate with as long as you give ample time for a recognition.  It would be quite unfair to ban someone for using warning shots when nothing about them only being for helicopters is written in the rules...

4) We did stop you plonker, we got out our vehicle the second you hit us and  you ran away 

5)  You didn't get shot at when you ran, we would have had to have upholstered our guns before shooting and you didn't see us do that in your own footage before you were headed away at high speed.  Considering the time it takes to turn and gain speed, you must have ran immediately.  You were well and truly down the road before shots were fired. 

6) No one is questioning you asked me onto team speak, but you never supplied a channel name.  You telling me what channel name has been cut out of your footage.  I have already explained this to you multiple times.   (Low intelligence Quotient)

7)  I explained how we actively avoided VDMING you.  You then quoted the VDM rule.   

8)  Those were poorly made maneuvers they were not intentionally ramming. 

Later in the video we did a poor job of trying to block the road which we are both sorry for, but it was not intentional ramming, if it had been we probably would have killed you or destroyed the car
I find it pretty sly how you refuse to tell us your team speak channel then go  straight onto forums to try and get us banned. Even now that you have us in contact on forums you still refuse to see us on team speak.  I mean you went onto team speak to get those quotes but  you don't try to talk to us?  Great work. 

Not to mention you lost nothing, yet you push straight for a ban without team speak.  Lying about attempts to get us on team speak isn't going to convince me.  You just put on a show to get the ban attempt more ground.

Your doing a very good job of being a grass, well on your way to getting three people banned in one week!   :) 

Randall_Great.jpg

3) @TomTheDoge  This should be written in the rules, rather than just word of mouth.  From other 'word of mouth' sources I had been told that you can use warning shots to initiate on people you can't communicate with as long as you give ample time for a recognition.  It would be quite unfair to ban someone for using warning shots when nothing about them only being for helicopters is written in the rules...
(3.8) WarningShots - Warning Shots - 3 shots to the front and 3 shots to the rear of the helicopter will be regarded as warning shots. This is the servers universal sign indicating that someone is telling you to leave. If you don't adhere to said warning shots, the helicopter may be fired upon.

???

Since you tagged me specifically (pls no post restriction)

But that doesn't tell you that it's only for helicopters???

It gives an example, not a parameter. 
Not sure I agree with you there... The rule only covers usage against helicopters therefore I suggest it to be very clear. No more from me though before I get in trouble &lt;3

Well that would be assumption not specification.  Which is not very clear.

Thank you for you're input none the less. 

What we have done, was completely legal, we were away from ANY green zone and we were conducting a standard robbery chase, we did not VDM or RDM you gave you instructions but you clearly didn't hear them because your game volume was off. If you had complied we would not have shot or gave chase. This happening to you is completely YOUR own fault and we were completely conducting everything legally.

As of what Boebee was saying, you were refusing to negotiate with us on TeamSpeak even though you told us to see you on Teamspeak. part of the evidence you provided does show that your game volume was down and that you did not listen to commands, if you had you would have been ok.

therefore, it is your fault and not ours. you clearly don't know how to handle one of these situations and if that is the case then you clearly shouldn't be playing.

1. We did a legal robbery, you did not listen therefore we shot at you.

2. You did not bother to talk to TS before submitting this, if you had we would have talk to you.

Also, to be noted, is that you have violated your post. when you said "yes" to " This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! "  the evidence you provided was edited, which is hiding evidence, therefore breaking this promise. and once again, muting the volume and hiding the sound of our commands is also doing this. You are withholding evidence and lying about this whole situation.

No one is questioning you asked me onto team speak, but you never supplied a channel name.  You telling me what channel name has been cut out of your footage.  I have already explained this to you multiple times.   (Low intelligence Quotient)
I don't have evidence of that bud, it shouldn't of been a problem which is why I didn't record that. Like I said you can get admins to check logs

I find it pretty sly how you refuse to tell us your team speak channel then go  straight onto forums to try and get us banned. Even now that you have us in contact on forums you still refuse to see us on team speak.  I mean you went onto team speak to get those quotes but  you don't try to talk to us?  Great work. 
I've been in this community for a year now, I ask every person into teamspeak and just because there isn't evidence doesn't mean that the room wasn't provided (which it was right before restart) I don't report people unless I feel that only good will come for the community. Also your blaming me saying that I still haven't asked you into ts, why haven't you? you can't blame someone when you could of asked yourself

Not to mention you lost nothing, yet you push straight for a ban without team speak.  Lying about attempts to get us on team speak isn't going to convince me.  You just put on a show to get the ban attempt more ground.

Your doing a very good job of being a grass, well on your way to getting three people banned in one week!   :) 
It doesn't matter if I didn't lose anything, what if this happened to someone with over a mil worth of gear? I made this report for the good of the community. Your attitude shows you aren't serious about this.

What we have done, was completely legal, we were away from ANY green zone and we were conducting a standard robbery chase, we did not VDM or RDM
You clearly VDMed

2. You did not bother to talk to TS before submitting this, if you had we would have talk to you
How many times did I ask you into teamspeak? you also could of asked a member support to find me in teamspeak or find me yourself in the channels.

I will happily talk to you in teamspeak

So i've talked to Tom about the chat problems, turns out players cannot see OOC messages right before restart (10 seconds before restart) which the channel was posted around 5 seconds before redchain so that means it wasn't displayed to other players. Like I said I will happily talk about the problem in teamspeak

Or could we settle for some compensation?
I didn't lose anything, compensation doesn't matter to me. I want to make sure that the rules are always followed, my goal is to make the server better by allowing people to see their mistakes and fix them so it doesn't effect other players in a negative way.

Its just that you guys are claiming it wasn't rdm nor vdm which makes me think that either the rules weren't read or that you guys didn't understand the rules. I just want to help show what happened so that no other rules are broken in the future.

we didn't break any rules in the first place and all you showed was how you should not comply with a legal robbery.

edit: grammar

we didn't break any rules in the first place and all you showed was how you should not comply with a legal robbery.

edit: grammar
After seeing this from both of you im assuming that attempting to resolve in teamspeak would only result in constant arguing which will only make matters worse. I will be leaving the report to the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back