What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bogdan - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLongSlong

Your In-game name

MrLongSlong

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bogdan

Date of the incident

07/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Bogdan and his clan came to rob me because I was processing weed, they got into a gun fight with a friend of mine, before this they hadn't said anything, Bogdan clan just engaged because they saw he had a weapon out, neither side said a word, I did not have a gun and therefore I hid in a room, after Bogdans clan had killed my friend due to there being 5+ of them and 1 of him they prosseeded to for some reason search the complex, that when Bogdan opened the door to the room I was hiding in and without saying a word shot me dead, Communication was only exchanged after I was bleeding out when I consulted Bogdan as to why he killed me without any roleplay whats so ever, He insisted he already came up to me and talked to me which did not happen, I'm sure logs with prove such thing never happened.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://prntscr.com/hxcd07
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay, first of all you did not try to resolve the issue with me before reporting. Your friend who killed one of us contacted Solgaard, and told him that you were going to report me, if you did not get compensation for the weed in the truck. While your friend was talking to Solgaard, you decided to leave the server (Solgaard was told you left, as he asked for you.).

We did indeed tell you that it was an armed robbery, and if you tried anything, you would get hurt. After we said that, your friend opened fire and killed Stefan. At this point we shot him, and I went to find you, as you ran away and hid. I was scared that you might have pulled out a gun, and therefore i shot you. I even said i thought you had a gun ingame, and thats why i shot you. 

If needed @Solgaard can post a video where events leading up to your death can be seen.

Okay please post the video, I was at the back of the building when you arrived and therefore didn't hear anything, I only heard gun shots  so I hid, you didn't give me a chance to talk to you as you wouldn't debate with me weather it was RDM, When I was bleeding out my internet died and therefore I disconnected, there was nothing I could do to reconnect due to the server being full.

The fact of the matter is you used no rolepaly with me, the only time I made contact with you was when I was bleeding out after you had shot me.

@MrLongSlong do you have video evidence?

We require video evidence of situations on report because we cannot be sure what happened otherwise.

If you do not have a video then we will have to close the report. If you do have the video evidence, please upload it. (please let us know if you do have it but need time to upload it).

I personally don't have VIDEO evidence, but one of them does as stated above

@James_W12345 Here is a video of the RP, where Stefan told them that it was an armed robbery.

https://plays.tv/video/5a53d340e6353ca96e/bogdan-rdm-response?from=user 

I do not have any video of any threats from MrLongSlong about reporting, though his friend told me in TS afterwards, that if he did not receive comp for the unprocessed weed, he would report Bogdan. 
Can you prove this? as this was definitely not said.

Also , this video proves nothing,I was on the other side of the warehouse when he told my friend to put his hands up ( I wasn't in communication with my friend only via in-game message and voice comms ), as you can clearly see at this time they hadn't entered the building yet which would have meant I wouldn't of heard it , only after you killed my friend did you enter the building and then at the end of the video shoot me.

Can you prove this? as this was definitely not said.

Also , this video proves nothing,I was on the other side of the warehouse when he told my friend to put his hands up ( I wasn't in communication with my friend only via in-game message and voice comms ), as you can clearly see at this time they hadn't entered the building yet which would have meant I wouldn't of heard it , only after you killed my friend did you enter the building and then at the end of the video shoot me.
What is there to prove? Your friend clearly heard Stefan, since he decided to shoot him, and you did as well. You were behind YOUR TRUCK and CLEARLY not on the other side of the building when this was said. You saying you were inside of the building at the time of initiation is a blatant lie if you ask me. (This is yet another lie in this report, as you also have stated that you tried to resolve it with him, but you didn't.)

You clearly would have heard it standing where you were, as you also ran right after he Stefan said it was an armed robbery. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What is there to prove? Your friend clearly heard Stefan, since he decided to shoot him, and you did as well. You were behind YOUR TRUCK and CLEARLY not on the other side of the building when this was said. You saying you were inside of the building at the time of initiation is a blatant lie if you ask me. (This is yet another lie in this report, as you also have stated that you tried to resolve it with him, but you didn't.)

You clearly would have heard it standing where you were, as you also ran right after he Stefan said it was an armed robbery. 
Take a screenshot of the video and show my where you think I was standing?

Take a screenshot of the video and show my where you think I was standing?
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Do you not see yourself, the only person not wearing military gear, run behind the truck (from my POV) right as Stefan tells you it's an armed robbery?

No I do not, show me.
At 00:04 you run OUT from the building and go BEHIND your truck. At roughly 00:15-00:16 you are spotted RUNNING towards the REAR END of the truck, but stop, and stand CLEARLY behind the truck. At 00:21 you sprint INTO the building to hide, after the shots were fired.

Report is rejected due to lack of evidence. 

You need video to report people for rdm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back