What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bolibumpa - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bwenzi,

You were running over bushes to expose a player knowing that this would knock them down. In this situation these two actions are not mutually exclusive. To then kill them after you revealed their location using this method.

I would like to hear the admins take on the situation if they are so kind to answer the questions I've asked.

Kindest,

Light.

Hello Crimzon,

Your Gang members & Leader have said time and time again, that you use running over bushes as a tactic. In this thread. and the screenshots provided. As Percy said, it is all written here how you stop people "rouching" you. Not all evidence, needs to be in video format... pal.

Kindest,

Light.

Hello Crimzon,

Your Gang members & Leader have said time and time again, that you use running over bushes as a tactic. In this thread. and the screenshots provided. As Percy said, it is all written here how you stop people "rouching" you. Not all evidence, needs to be in video format... pal.

Kindest,

Light.
that's how reports work,video evidence is usually needed for the things you have reported

Hello Tom,

image.png

"We run over them for campers like you and if we hit u let use get up so" - Your Gang Leader

image.png

"no never but our gang drives over every bush so we dont get rouched" - Also your Gang Leader

image.png

"Yes he and the other gang members drove down bushes to look for roaches but thats literally what every gang/faction does." - One of your members

We don't need any video evidence since literally the text here shows that this is a regular activity you and your gang partake in. It is not obscure. It is in writing. "I run over bushes" You have not denied it. and neither has anyone else in this thread. Me not having a video does not matter because the evidence is literally here. Clear as day.

The problem is not you run over us. The problem is you run over people.

Kindest,

Light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tom,

View attachment 16348

"We run over them for campers like you and if we hit u let use get up so" - Your Gang Leader

View attachment 16349

"no never but our gang drives over every bush so we dont get rouched" - Also your Gang Leader

View attachment 16351

"Yes he and the other gang members drove down bushes to look for roaches but thats literally what every gang/faction does." - One of your members

We don't need any video evidence since literally the text here shows that this is a regular activity you and your gang partake in. It is not obscure. It is in writing. "I run over bushes" You have not denied it. and neither has anyone else in this thread. Me not having a video does not matter because the evidence is literally here. Clear as day.

The problem is not you run over us. The problem is you run over people.

Kindest,

Light.
what are you trying to get out of this?

Right, this report has clearly gotten out of hand and quite honestly the report itself is a little confusing. First, @Percydo you have any video evidence to prove the gangs were actually breaking rules. Furthermore, using the 'Group in Area' feature to deduce how many people in a zone isn't metagaming, as that is precisely why its there.
Unfortunately not, however I would have thought that the admittance of VDM from there gang leader would uphold much more than any video evidence. 

Unfortunately not, however I would have thought that the admittance of VDM from there gang leader would uphold much more than any video evidence. 
he admits to running over bushes yet he never admits to running you over so I Don't see an admittance of vdm

Hello All,

Are you implying that we are making all of this up. The reactions of both of my clan mates.

There was 5 of you on at the time why don't one of you upload your perspective of the events and prove us wrong. If you are confident that you did not break the rules please feel free to upload your version of the events.

I will happily concede, I honestly don't want to people to get banned or whatnot. I just want people to understand the rules. And the reason why we are reporting is because we as a gang felt like the RP situation could've gone better.

There is honestly no point in arguing over the forums, if we are wrong we are wrong. Hopefully the admin can clear things up for both of us.

We have uploaded all the relevant evidence we have. So it's now for the admn to decide.

Either way we will both leave learning something and hopefully become better RPers as a result.

Kindest,

Light

so, to inform you, me and 2 of the others that were on, were dealing with getting rdmed near kav, there were only 2 in zone.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

There was 5 of you on at the time why don't one of you upload your perspective of the events and prove us wrong. If you are confident that you did not break the rules please feel free to upload your version of the events.
Because there wasnt Any rulebreak in the video you have provided smh

Hello, i will be going through each of the points of your report and explaining them, lets begin.

- Me and three other gang members were trying to take the Laundry.

- The Bolibumpa gang comes to the scene in armoured vehicles, Half of us engage whilst the other half decide to hide in bushes.

- They hop out of their vehicles only to kill us and then hop back in they kill half of us using this method.
Coming into a zone in an armoured vehicle and using it to "push" people and decamp out of it to kill a player is a very common tactic which is widely used across the server but most notably in the redzones, no rule break there.

- They then use the "Groups in Area" feature to deduce that there were more of us hiding out of sight. (I'd like to add my own personal opinion to this feature: I think the "Groups In Area" feature is a form of metagaming, because you cant sneak up or hide. Ergo, you can be hidden in plain sight and people would know you are there. I think its a tad contradictory to roleplay especially considering that using identifying a player via the name tag is considered fail RP.)
The "Groups in Area" Is there to help people identify combatants inside the zone, in order to prevent campers and boring fight from happening, it is NOT metagaming as it is there for everyone to use. It does ruin the aspect of sneaking up and hiding I agree with that but in my opinion redzones are not really a place for that kind of playstyle anyways, theyre more fast pace and dynamic rather than sniping and hiding in bushes, you are always free to open up a suggestion if you think it needs changing, that way people can vote if they agree with you or not. No rulebreak here either.

- Anyways, they start running over bushes, until they hit one of us. and then proceed to kill us. (Again I don't know if this report is being pedantic, but being run over, to destroy bushes then once we get hit. wait for us to get up then kill us seems. not right. it also kind of ruins the "flow of the gunfight". I have spoken to the police and explained the situation they agree that it's VDM but I just wanted to check.)
I would need video evidence of supposed VDM's to judge based of, as of right now you have supplies a few videos but I cannot see the VDM happening, I can hear you friends talking about it but I need to see it. Now running over bushes itself is not a rulebreak, but if you do hit a person (which can happen) then you need to give them time to get up and repositions, killing them before they do so, would be taking advantage of the VDM, again would need evidence to judge on whether or not that happend. Now I don't know why you are contacting Police for server rulebreaks as that is not really what they are here to do or enforce, if a rulebreak happends ingame it's best to record it, you are also welcome to join the "Join For Support" Teamspeak channel and speak to staff to ask questions. Unfortunately there is lack of evidence of the supposed VDM claim, screenshot of a conversation just wont cut it there , I'm sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I unfortunately have not recieved any concrete evidence for the rulebreaks mentioned so I will be denying this report, if in the future you face similar issues (VDM wise or anything else) I would ask you to record the entire thing and you are free to open up another report, If there is questions in regards to the rules or anything else feel free to hop into teamspeak Join For Support and Staff will assist you.

Hopefully I have explained it well and it anwsers your questions, I wish you all a nice day.

Report DENIED

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back