What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bosh Balaney 64 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSky0

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason Riley

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bosh Balaney 64

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging, No RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I got on duty and i left the PD in my bike and saw him run the light at the PD and again at noble store, i initiate pursuit and he realises it and goes in the wrong way of the freeway. On the way to Coalition Ranch as he is Coalition he stopped and said along the lines of "why u following, fuck off" and i said you're being chased for dangerous driving and now failing to stop so he continued to do it. he tried to ram me off my bike and then went inside their ranch, went inside their parkings and fully parked his car and ran away from it. We called it off and thought it would be best to put out a warrant on him and had to come back to the ranch because we received mass stabbing dispatch so we came back and managed to identify him in the area and arrest him for failing to stop and dangerous driving after a short foot chase. He said i will not talk to you, get me an inspector, i said thats fine i will try to get you an inspector. we arrive at the PD and he doesnt want to talk to me at all, so i got him what is available which was a detective sergeant, they spoke and explained that we have powers to in properties under S17 and what not. I asked him to come to teamspeak to talk about combat logging his car mid chase but he didnt respond, i asked him again and after sometime i found him in Police Liaison with the name "Bosh" talking to Barry about it as if he is complaining to him about my police work OOC, when i have done literally nothing wrong, he chose not to speak to me, and he chose to fail to stop in the first place when he could've stopped and got a warning or something. So when he chose not to speak to me i chose to use the time to write up the report as quickly as i can but also as in depth as i should, when i was done i approached him to take him to prison but he disconnected, But before he disconnect i joined the channel on teamspeak and interrupted his conversation with Barry to ask him to talk to me not Barry, i wanted to ask him about how he combat logged his car at the ranch but he refused to listen, he instead said he spent 3 hours in custody cells today and is frustrated about it, what do i have to do with that? my incident with him is completely different to his other incidents, he is the one that chose to break road laws and im not going to just ignore it. He provided little roleplay to no roleplay, if any roleplay, it was shit roleplay. I came on duty to have fun not to deal with toxics and their own mistakes, i understand if u have to wake up early for work in real life, but you chose to go the route you did, you broke both laws and rules and blame me for it, you refused to talk to me, you also refused to solve it in teamspeak, you said your piece and didnt let me say my piece and said im logging off teamspeak and logged off. And when i was done with the incident report i approached him to tell him im taking him to prison, he jumped away from whisper voice vicinity and few seconds later he just disconnected. Most of what he done is covered in the evidences:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ6zVl9goy8
https://youtu.be/3RvZSIseo4Y
https://i.imgur.com/PximuYt.png
https://i.imgur.com/qOlkOIb.png

He combat logged his car in the ranch, He combat logged himself out of the situation and he left in teamspeak so i dont speak my side.
I know there is a check box that says this is the truth and nothing but the truth but i would like to say it myself, not often i report people in fact i think i only reported once, this one provided absolute shit RP and really pissed me off instead of having fun, im coming on to have fun and he's just being toxic for his own actions, so what i report is always the truth and only the truth. And i did try to resolve in TS i asked him twice and didnt reply to me, instead he got Barry to talk to him in which i joined to solve it but wont let me talk and left.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ6zVl9goy8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So…. Let me explain. At 8pm restart firearms did some sort of operation on the ranch. I was restrained, told that people didnt want to speak to me. And then they took charlotte to PD for unpaid tickets after they pulled their finger out their ass. At this point im pretty pissed off so i go get charlotte and am on my way back to the ranch to log off for the night. Not only because its like 10pm at this point and i had to be up for work at 4 thismorning.

let me get this straight there was no combat log at all i messaged raymond fowler who is a staff member btw. And told him i had to go. When i had been sat in a cell for 40 mins without being spoken to. Then i spoke to barry, i didnt ask you to come to TeamSpeak i was telling barry i was logging off because i needed to go to bed. You join and start waffling your trap so i disconnected and went to bed.

i never “combat logged my car” i wanted to log off. The car had nothing in it and didnt change the RP one bit. 

maybe when people say they need to go to sleep because youve already waisted 40 mins - 1 hour and they need to go to bed. ESPECIALLY when they have spoken to staff. 

May i also like to add that im pretty sure i have everything on record, even the teamspeak conversation. Which i didnt ask you to come to. 

All the evidence is quite shit tbf, there isnt any detail in any of it. Some pictures and a clip of me logging off. Just remember people have lives outside of a videogame

It does seem like you ignored most of what i wrote and my main point so i will say it again and try to summarize as much as i can

I attempted to stop you because you ran a light, all you had to do is stop and listen for a warning and you would be going to sleep, instead, you did the following:

1) failed to stop

2) went on the wrong side highway

3) uturner and tried to hit me off my bike

4) dipped into the ranch and made charlotte? her name im not sure of deal with me

5) came back after for a totally different situation on foot to be a dickhead to police about again a totally different situation

6) got arrested and insisted not talk to me and needing an inspector

7) proceeded not to talk to me and walked away from cell door each time i approached the cell door

I was gonna unlock the cell and take you to prison at the end there because that 30-40min was genuinely writing a report that YOU wished not to talk to me about. Talking to Raymond/Barry served absolutely no purpose to me so you should have stopped to begin with or answered my request to take it to TS, i donno what you thought about to talk to Barry, thats so ooc and shit roleplay of you

Long story short, i respect you have a real life but you did LITERALLY EVERYTHING to extend the situation when you couldnt and at last second you decided to give attitude for leaving when you couldve been nice.

Dont have time to crime dont do it or stop and listen for that simple warning, its not my issue u have to go, u ruined my night with the shit rp

I have seen the reply, too busy working to reply to this joke of a report.

ill reply when im home later

Now i have time to reply, 

I dont need your life story about what happened that night. Simple i stored my car to log off. You then arrested me Which then added more time onto me logging off. I said i wanted to be spoken to by another officer because you had an attitude and a "Win WIn" Mentality. I explained everything that happened and all ig ot was a "Not my problem" 

Now Barry and Raymond do have a part to play in this because

A) Raymond is a staff member. I was telling him i was logging off because you was wasting my time.

B) Barry is the chief of police so it old him too i didnt ask for you to come into teamspeak and start waffling your mouth. Hence why i disconnected as soon as you stared to speak over me

At the end of the day, Police dont have to win everything and you could have just given me a ticket. Especially when i told you i needed to go and you walked off and continued to write your shitty report. Hence why i put /me Im logging off - As usual being reported with only half the story. and not all the context. Typical police officer who just wants to win.

Maybe if you would have just let me go with that "Warning" even when i was pissed due to me sitting in a car for "Abusing a dog" at the Ranch for 45 mins being ignored. Then your poor little night wouldnt have been ruined. I do apologize for you being a poor police officer and having your night ruined by doing your job. Sorry that you didnt win this time and had to report to try and get an actual win

@B0shRemember.. You are the reported one.. Be respectful. We have no issues giving you a warning if you continue.

Had to arrest you because you failed to stop, you're the one that wasted your own time not me. I already explained enough why i had to arrest you and explained enough that it couldve been a warning especially if u stopped and said i apologies and i need to go sleep but you did all that and at the very end inside the cells you started going on about going to sleep, thats your problem, your replies dont make any sense in this. I dont know what happened to you before you never told me, i woke up to see u run the redlights at the PD and then fail to stop and then do what you did etc. I am not replying anymore because this is going in circles although i explained my part in the first post and the first reply to you, so it is up to staff.

This particular incident has nothing to do with police win or lose, in fact i hate paperwork and PD stuff so i dont understand why u brought that up lool

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @B0shand @iSky0,

I've looked through the video provided and have spoken with Raymond Fowler (@Joshua) and he confirmed that @B0shdid in fact contact him to notify staff that he needed to log off. Now, communication between both parties in this case was paramount and the lack of it is more than likely what resulted in this report coming about in the first place.

It would be good practise to notify the party which you are in RP with of your current situation rather than just "hurry up or I am logging off" in the event that this situation arises again in the future, in addition to contacting a member of staff of course. I'm not going to put this down as combat logging to avoid RP but rather poor timing and IRL commitments which unfortunately does happen from time to time. That is not to say however, that if a pattern begins to emerge with this that a different stance will not be taken in the event of this occuring again. 

Outcome: No action taken.

@iSky0Thank you for your report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back