What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bran and SilverSV - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Gzeeman

Unlinked
Your In-game name

INS Gzeeman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bran and SilverSV

Date of the incident

04/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

me and my fellow officer (mr donutman) went to a call for armed people at the altis metal export. we came there and i saw at least one person around the place. my partner started saying that police has arrived as usual. my collue heard very soflty and far in the distance somebody that said that we needed to put our hand up. we ddint hear it that good and there was not enouiigh time for us to do anything. and it was not a good iniation. but they opened fire on us almost imediatly. we told them that it was fail rp and rdm and that they should come to liason. they didnt complie and told us the they had all the right to shoot us because we didn't complie with there commands.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNg9L4WhIwg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

the video shows that i was giving callouts over ts instead of over direct chat. i did this because it was RDM in the first place and donut would be able to hear me clear in game aswell if i used it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I would like to apologise on mine and Silvers behalf, during this confrontation we were pick-locking a truck containing copper when you showed up I ran around the red container to get a advantage point on you and as you exited the car I initiated (which I now understand wasn't good enough but didn't before due to us only being on the server a day or two prior) but you seemed to have ignored it and ran around the red container where I was vulnerable so during the heat of the moment I opened fire after my demands were ignored. Furthermore the reason we didn't come and sort it is because neither of us had team speak at the time and by which point you arrested Silver and we thought the situation was resolved. Again we're sorry for what we did and I now know that my mic clearly isn't loud enough nor was my initiation good enough. I accept full responsibility and will not make the same mistakes again.   

@Bran - could you get SIlverSV to reply on this report aswell, I'd like to hear what he thinks of the situation aswell.

Can do, but he doesn't have a forum account yet but he said he'll get to it tomorrow as soon as he's free.

The moment where Bran was trying to initiate on the two officers from behind one of the containers. At that time I was hiding in a bush near the red container where one of the officers flanked my friend. After the (ignored or failed) initiation, the situation went swiftly into a shooting. Obviously as a good "Partner in Crime" I went into the fray, shot and severely injured the two officers in their backs.

Ok - thanks @SilverSV and @Bran, I cant really hear anything due to @Tobi-wan-kenobi's extremely poor comms, and in part - Im inclined to say that one of the reasons he couldnt hear anything and claims RDM after having been shot, is that his TS comms are completely blocking any in-game interactions, which is on INS Gzeeman to ensure.

However, Im not satisfied either with the lack of high-quality roleplay on your behalf Bran & SilverSV. Its exactly situations like this which ruins the experience for everyone on our community and as such I need both of you to improve upon your roleplay before you engage in a firefight. You will both receive a 24 hr temp ban for this.

Now, @Tobi-wan-kenobi - Im quite interested in hearing why you'd think it would be OK to disclose tactical information over TS while downed? Just because you believe that you've been RDM'd, does that give you the right to break another rule? 

it surely doesn't give me the right to brake a rule. and it wasn't a smart decision to make. its one that i defently won't make in the future. that i did it because of the rdm is not an excuse at all, but it was one of the factors why i didn't push caps lock. the other reason were that i wanted to end this situations as quick as posible so that i could bring this to liason to explain to them the rules, like i always try to do in situations like this. unfortuantly they didn't respond to my in game notes that i gave them. but i sincerly appologies to all the involved parties

Ok @Tobi-wan-kenobi - thats good, we agree on that; it doesnt give you - or anyone - the right to break server rules. Being in a whitelisted faction you should know better. I will issue a 24 hr temp ban for disclosing tactical information while downed. Dont do it again.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back