What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Brenda Smurf - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a d a m

Your In-game name

[H] A D A M

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Brenda Smurf

Date of the incident

09/22/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was being taken to the SAF cargo drop by heli and when i realised that most of the people i was going to help were downed i descided to stay out of the redzone and watch as i didnt want to shoot or be shot. After being dropped off over 100 meters outside of the redzone i managed to stand there for about 5 seconds before being killed by Brenda smurf who was also outside of the redzone shooting in, i dont have a video but one other person was killed by brenda smurf and i assume this was also out of redzone sniping. Medoed who was the pilot flying me in was also killed when he never entered the redzone by the same person. MedoeD also asked in direct to come to teamspeak but no reply was given.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTpv40-r3dY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate I'm Brenda smurf I had to rush off last night due to my child being ill, if it's possible could we talk in ts today about this so I can explain my side to you. 
As this is now in the public domain and been viewed by staff and the community, I suggest you explain your side here Reece.

basically i turned up to the drop but stayed away from the zone, i was driving too find a position to snipe from inside the zone but before i even came close to the zone i was being lit up from multiple directions...(people inside and outside of redzone) i was then told it makes it an active gun fight because people were getting killed inside and outside the area so i took it upon myself to kill Adam. one of the people who was trying to kill me out of my off road was actually on the same position Adam was.

like i said i would still like to try resolve something with Adam and explain the whole shit situation too him.

I don't see how I can resolve it when there is no reason for me to be have been shot. I was stood a good distance away from the redzone and didn't move, does that not make it obvious that I have no intentions of going in. Also you say you were in an active gunfight and yes that's true but that's within the red zone, if I had entered and been shot at then left the zone then it would have been a completely different story. If you have a video of your perspective up until when I was killed then that might help resolving.

I don't see how I can resolve it when there is no reason for me to be have been shot. I was stood a good distance away from the redzone and didn't move, does that not make it obvious that I have no intentions of going in. Also you say you were in an active gunfight and yes that's true but that's within the red zone, if I had entered and been shot at then left the zone then it would have been a completely different story. If you have a video of your perspective up until when I was killed then that might help resolving.
Like i said i wasn't in the zone... but i was being shot from outside and from inside so i deemed everyone with a weapon a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back