What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bruno Clark - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Josh Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bruno Clark

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1732

What best describes this incident ?: G3.1 Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Good Evening Staff.

I believe that Bruno Clark acted on OOC Information and "Hopped On" The server when finding out that one of his cars was being seized by the police.
At 17:32 on 17/04/2023 The police went to grove street and there was only one person from Grove Street there. We removed a vehicle from the gang parking that had an approved warrant, This vehicle belongs to Bruno Clark. Within 10 minutes of this he has logged into the server and starts firing dispatches into the police needing to speak to someone about his car. (https://i.imgur.com/3yzuehX.png) - Bruno's Phone number.

I believe that he was informed by someone that his car was being taken and logged into the server in an attempt to prevent it.

This is a screenshot showing the time that my recording file was created and how far into the clip before we had removed Bruno's vehicle while on turf. Shown at this time to give the vehicle registration plate linking to Bruno(CC17 KCY). https://i.imgur.com/xVLW0Fh.png

I'm happy to upload the full video clip showing us arriving on the scene if required. I believe if staff checked the login times Bruno would have logged in shortly after 17:32 then compared this to the time Police removed his vehicle from Grove's gang parking. it would show a clear pattern of Bruno logging into the server shortly after his car was removed and him immediately enquiring about his seized vehicle.

Evidence Summary:
Police Removing the vehicle from Grove Street @17:32 https://i.imgur.com/xVLW0Fh.png
Bruno's First Dispatch into the Police About his car @17:41 https://i.imgur.com/3yzuehX.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.imgur.com/xVLW0Fh.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am gonna assume this is a joke but i will upload a clip of me saying i went to take a shit and will be back. This is such a laughable report that i have to upload this sort of evidence again similar to another report that happened on me to prove you wrong.

What did this change in the situation out of curiosity btw ?
I didn't really go out of my way to shoot or in anyway try to obtain my vehicle by force in fact i left it to be scrapped so if i hypothetically metagamed like you state i did, what did i gain from it, regardless of the situation when i notice one of my vehicles is missing i will go to the police station asking why its missing and what's happening with it, hell even if the situation was over by the time i logged on i would have done the exact same actions i did so again what changed ?

So i don't know how i would act in this situation because i logged in normaly after a bathroom break, get told by my gang members that cops were taking cars of garage so first thing i do like a normal human being would is check the car finderz and the car park to see if any vehicles went missing, which i notice one was missing, so am i supposed to just ignore this or not act or react on it at all?
Lets say for example a situation at pharmacy being triggered by cops and you just had the unfortunate luck to log in a bit after the situation, does that mean you won't be allowed to log in at all ?

What i am trying to say in very broken english with the last paragraph is that you can't really predict whats happening in game at all times and that coincidences can indeed happen and more often than not considering the fact that there is about 25 people in a gang any of them could be in trouble in game at any point in time with someone kidnapping, shooting, ETC... if it was a full mass gang shootout than thats different but individual occasions can happen and if those mean that no one else in the gang can log in until a situation that people are unware OOC is happening is over than i might aswell be offline the entire day or be more worried about logging in than actually casually logging in, same as you since cops are gonna always be in a situation most times since there its rare to have a dull moment on the server.

Also you didn't even attempt to speak with me or anything at all just straight report which would have saved alot of time on me just showing the recording before i logged back in of me literary not even being sat in my chair at the time ...

Here you go also if you need further evidence of me not being on my PC at the time i have an entire 20 minute clip of me having my FiveM opened but no action or speaking from me because i wasn't there i like to take time in the bathroom i will have you know. But again instead of me having to upload a full 20 minutes of inactivty i prefer just showing that personally instead of having to upload clips of me going for shits.

I will keep you in mind i unmuted because i was gonna disconnect.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/15eYdd6r0UXF6F/d13372d7I6qL?invite=cr-MSxnMVcsMTc0NzIxNjY5LA

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @Josh Lewis, thank you for taking the time out of your day to make this report!

Now, I'm not going to go into too much detail regarding the logs and what I've looked through.
I have had a close look into this report & there is nothing that is concerning or raises any eyebrows on this occasion and I do indeed believe it just so happens to be a coincidence with timing. 
Between the time he logged on & the time he sent the dispatch, he had a large amount of time to be told by his gang member which saw you pull vehicles out of the parking to which he would obviously respond by checking his own vehicles as he did. Even then, he did not check these instantly after logging in and had a bit of time before being informed of this. 

I do believe Bruno has been proven innocent on this occasion & therefore I will not be taking any action regarding this report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back