What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bummy Aman, Billy Pofferjes - Trolling (resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDilShawn

Your In-game name

PC TheDilShawn [AG329]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bummy Aman, Billy Pofferjes

Date of the incident

07/19/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The police was in a gunfight at the RBA, these guys came up on me when I was moving up to the RBA and started running around me while mic-spamming "mine" whilst in the gunfight between police and the RBA robbers and then later just screaming "bone-less" on their microphones while we were dealing a restrained man. Just trolling everyone they can. When they were trolling me when I was going to the RBA on foot, I said that this was a gunfight and that they should leave the area otherwise I would arrest them with non-lethal force but Bummy Aman responded that we (as in the police) should not start a fight with another faction AND that if I would shoot him he would kill me. I was surrounded by 5 guys so I decided just to run towards the gunfight to help out my teammates.
After this situation I searched for them in the teamspeak but couldn't find them. TCK Salv was not part of the trolling, however I did contact him but couldn't get any info about Bummy Aman and Billy Pofferjes. I'll be providing you the video containing both when I was headed to the RBA on foot and the situation when we had a guy on restrains trying to deal with him. I spoke to a staff member to get his opinion if there was a rule break or not and if it is enough for a report, he said that atleast the first part is definatly rule breaking. This staff's name was TomTheDoge in teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I8NN8XqB-Q&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I can be seen from about 50 seconds from the evidence you provided, and can only hear my voice a few times and was one of the people saying "mine" and nothing more in the clip for the 20 or so seconds I was present, so to say it is spam is far-fetched. However, I did leave the area. And even when doing so, I had an officer shooting me, lethally despite being unarmed and a few hundred metres from the scene and leaving.

You also did not attempt to speak to me about this issue or resolve this outside of RP. You didn't send me a message on TeamSpeak to resolve or discuss the issue, or any other form of contact.

I would arrest them with non-lethal force but Bummy Aman responded that we (as in the police) should not start a fight with another faction AND that if I would shoot him he would kill me.
That is not "Bummy_Aman" that said that, it was Salv, you can clearly see who said it and from the voice.

I searched for a guy named Billy and a guy named Bummy none in teamspeak when I searched for them. Which one of the guys I'm reporting are you? Also as I said before, I asked Salv if he knew Billy and Bummy but he didn't provide any information. Also I had no sort of involvement about you getting shot for I didn't even shoot anyone nor did I tell anyone to shoot you.

I was 'Bummy' In this situation, the reason I was there was because the gunfight actually started when an officer threatened to taze me, I then proceeded to counter initiate with if you do I shall open fire etc etc, he tried to taze I opened fire but didnt kill anyone, I was revived so I couldn't get back into the gun fight even though people proceeded to shoot at my car I felt it would be dickish, so because my guys were in a gunfight with you I decided to try and distract you. 
I wouldn't class this as trolling, I'm simply trying to distract you so my guys can open fire. the 'mine mine' was from finding nemo, the seagulls, the 'boneless' is from a trending youtube thing, that isn't relevant but at the end of the day you never // us saying 'i think this is trolling etc etc' and I guarantee that's because I wasn't using a 'known' but rather a 'new player' 'hobo' name. 

Regarding the counter initiation on you about another rebel faction, that wasn't me, nor would it be against the rules either way.

I was allied and with the guy restrained, as I said i'm trying to distract you, it wouldn't be hard IRL to scream something hence the mic screaming. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I searched for a guy named Billy and a guy named Bummy none in teamspeak when I searched for them. Which one of the guys I'm reporting are you? Also as I said before, I asked Salv if he knew Billy and Bummy but he didn't provide any information. Also I had no sort of involvement about you getting shot for I didn't even shoot anyone nor did I tell anyone to shoot you.
Poffertjes is the name on teamspeak, Billy Poffertjes is me, you would have easily been able to find me, or try harder to make contact. You can see my gang tags in the video, and if you went down to that room, you would easily be able to see myself.

Dear Staff, 

we have resolved the situation, they didn't think it was trolling and they meant only to distract me so their friends could shoot me. They apoligizied and it's over. Sorry for the report here, I couldn't find them by searching part of their names but now we were happy to square things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back