What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Byron and Jordan - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergRP

Your In-game name

Heisenberg

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Byron and Jordan

Date of the incident

06/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was doing my weed run and a guy started running to me saying "hands up" . Basicly that was it, he keep repeating " hands on your head, hands on your head". I decided to take cover and pull my gun out before talking to him. When i went back to otherside of the heli i saw another guy shouting "hands on your head". After 0,1sec he start shooting. It was basicly "hands up and die". All they say is hands up. When i asked them to send a video other that they saying "hands up" they send me the same thing , ony " hands on your head". Also i can clearly see from their video they didnt hotmic some of their conversation on radio wich lead me to assume only one guy around.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything we said in discord was said through direct communication , you can clearly hear me in discord and in dc, We said several times to put your hands on your head and you completely didn't listen to us, you can even hear me say "Do not pull out a gun".

First off "Jordan" the guy that is literally pointing a gun directly at you is saying to "put your hands on your head" Not hands on your head or die or anything even close to that. If it were me i would of complied hence a gun is being directly pointed at me. But instead you said "Hands up" then proceeded to run around the heli and pull your weapon out. Which literally makes zero sense. Also why do you literally have your earplugs out? you can't even hear us talking because of the trucks. You then complained in teamspeak that you couldn't hear either of us saying put your hands up, And that's obviously because of the trucks being on. 

I take it as, It isnt either of our faults that "you couldn't hear us" because you dont even have your earplugs in, Why wouldnt you? you said you couldnt hear him, Just press shift+p For god sake.. I tried to resolve this in teampseak but you wouldnt listen to what we had to say.

What i did by shooting you was definitely a mistake on my half, But you put both of our lives in danger by just running away and pulling a gun out, I feel we are both in the wrong here.

Lets clear this

-" put your hands on your head" is not an initiation

- I didnt see the other guy so it is normal to take cover and pull gun out before talk to a man who is running towards you with a gun and saying put your hands up.(i didnt even try to get in heli btw)

- You never mentioned any friends in the area but still as soon as i go otherside of the heli i got shot from another guy. Also pulling a gun out doesnt give you the authority to shoot someone.(you clearly didnt said "if you pull out your gun we will shoot you")

-The point is you didnt try to say anything else then " put your hands on your head" and i was still trying to get whats happening. I never try to shoot, i just try to keep a distance so i can talk normally but all i get is hands up.

-When your friend asked you " where is he" and you answered,  i didnt heard anything. (also no mention on "friends and allies in the area")

There is no RP before you guys shooting me , thats what i was trying to explain to you on TS. At this point i dont have anything to say bc you guys still think you have all the rights to shoot me at that point.

You just said you didnt know i was there, Somehow. Even though im talking <not my fault because you don't have ear plugs in, They are their for a reason> 

What would you of done if i wasn't at the scene at all, And it was just a 1 on 1, he's pointing the gun directly at you, giving you commands on what to do and what not to do, would you still really not listen to what he says and run around the heli and pull out your gun? When hes literally staring right at you with a 6.5mm gun? Would you really do that in real life? I doubt it. If you listened to the commands we gave you from the very start of the whole situation it wouldnt of ended up like this at all. You need to remember that it could be a robbery, Not a negotiable situation. He was threatening your life right there and then, No need to be a hero and run around the heli and pull out a weapon when i said not to.

You can still roleplay without your weapon out, So i don't understand why you didnt listen and just pull a gun out anyway.

The guy who was pointing a gun at me was only saying "put your hands on your head" Simple, i wanted to pull my gun out before talking, because it is safer for me in a 1 vs 1. If talking goes wrong and aggressive maybe i get a chance to defend myself.

You are missing the point that i got shot with only "put your hands on your head". And i got shot from a totaly different guy. Pulling a gun out is not a reason to shoot ppl if you dont have initiation (and handsup is not initiation).

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Im done with the discussion.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Bobbit1,

Thank you for your patience. I've reviewed your report and checked all the comments made by both parties. 

After viewing both videos multiple time, I've come to a conclusion regarding the situation. 

Jordan and @Byron-L in this situation gave very poor quality during his attempt at initiating. As the standards of roleplay on the server, "Hands up hands up" is not valid as an initiation. The roleplay situation needs to be carried out to the fullest and only repeating yourself is not the ideal way to go about it. Jordan fails to mention anything about Byron being in the area and with that he is also failing to hot mic in a situation where it could very well indeed change the outcome if Heisenberg would've known about Byron being there. The fact that you say that having earplugs in is his fault is just an excuse from your side. 

As the situation stands right now:

Jordan will be receiving a ban for 7.1.3 which is low quality roleplay. And also for 3.5 for failing to got mic in a situation that would've required it. 

Byron will receive a warning for 7.1.3. 

Report Approved

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back