What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - C O O L - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you doing your best at at leaving the situation by going to most used route and pulling over the same trucks that were at RBA? 
Quite simple. I had no clue what trucks were used in that and In my opinion, the most used route is pretty much the opposite direction. If you listen to the video we are on our way to Athira but staying away from the RBA because of the NLR. I don't know where you have gotten this idea that a combat situation is exactly 2km around a specific point but that is just false.

I don't know where you have gotten this idea that a combat situation is exactly 2km around a specific point but that is just false.
There is no such thing as a set distance, but it is pretty common sense that the area of a RBA is at least 2km

Quite simple. I had no clue what trucks were used in that and In my opinion, the most used route is pretty much the opposite direction. If you listen to the video we are on our way to Athira but staying away from the RBA because of the NLR.
There is 2 routes you can take that I also make a map showing. You choose to head directly to one of the two routes pulling over the same trucks that were at the RBA and you claim to have done your best at avoiding the ongoing RBA?  

Also as I wrote in my comment above could you upload a longer video so we can see when you went to the HQ. Would like to see how long there is in between you driving a hunter at RBA to you getting shot at by me

As much as I would love to upload a longer video, my plays TV is currently set to record 3 minutes as that is enough to prove RDM in cases such as this without burning excess storage.

it is pretty common sense that the area of a RBA is at least 2km
I'm going to have to completely disagree with you on that one. A 2km radius means you supposedly could shoot cops who are chilling in Athira or dealing with uranium refinery etc. I'm sure the staff will agree you can't just decide anything within 2km is free fire.

pulling over the same trucks that were at the RBA
Once again we had absolutely no way of knowing this as we did not even know what trucks were at the RBA or even if you guys had left the RBA yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to completely disagree with you on that one. A 2km radius means you supposedly could shoot cops who are chilling in Athira or dealing with uranium refinery etc. I'm sure the staff will agree you can't just decide anything within 2km is free fire.
I am not saying it is a free fire zone. I am saying that is the area of the combat situation so if you see a cop that looks to be involved not shooting people handing out lollipops in athira. 

Once again we had absolutely no way of knowing this as we did not even know what trucks were at the RBA or even if you guys had left the RBA yet.
Once again I dont believe you and you dont have any evidence. I find it very hard taking your word for it

As much as I would love to upload a longer video, my plays TV is currently set to record 3 minutes as that is enough to prove RDM in cases such as this without burning excess storage.
This makes me wonder why you have chosen to cut out 2 seconds of the video with the video also starting with "shh shh" and laughing.

On top of this the video also clips out at 39 seconds ish. Perhaps hiding some conversation about the RBA who knows. Looks like there is some tampering at 39 seconds to perhaps cover up some conversation. You can hear the sounds also gets cut out somebody is taking "he just switche...." and then a sec or two later it clips again. Worth being looked at as well by staff i suppose. Tampering with evidence is at least a serious offence. Perhaps you could reupload it to see if it fixes

Anyways I have used more than enough time on this silly report now I will leave it to staff unless asked by staff to comment. 

some tampering at 39 seconds to perhaps cover up some conversation

Anyone who uses plays TV knows that if you tab out it doesn't record. I have absolutely no motive to be trying to get you in trouble so I would love to know why you think I edited clips etc to make you look bad. As far as I'm aware you can't even do editing on plays .tv just make large clips and share them unless you manually do it then upload it to youtube. the officer who says shh shh is not me or McLaughlin it is another officer talking to another officer nothing to do with me.

I find it interesting that you seem to be desperate to accuse me of doing dodgy stuff rather than looking at the rule break you committed but that's up to you I suppose. I have wasted more time than you on this especially as the outcome has no effect on me. I simply just don't want you to wreck somebody else's roleplay experience with your rule breaks.

I would be surprised if staff don't consider the fact that your video is clearly missing parts and cuts in and out. I have stated why I did what I did above. Can't ignore the fact the only evidence you provided is missing serveral parts that highly suggest edits

I doubt you believe that is actually what happened and as I have already said that cannot be done on PlayTV.

Anyway, for the benefit of the staff team, I have attached the video from McLaughlin's perspective of around the time that I apparently "edited out" some key moments. This video shows I was simply tabbed out and nothing important was said while I was tabbed out. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1 hour ago, sciencefreak74 said:

I doubt you believe that is actually what happened and as I have already said that cannot be done on PlayTV.

Anyway, for the benefit of the staff team, I have attached the video from McLaughlin's perspective of around the time that I apparently "edited out" some key moments. This video shows I was simply tabbed out and nothing important was said while I was tabbed out. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Still missing the "shh shhh" part. Also in his video you can not hear what McLaughing is saying only what you are saying. 

Anyways I feel so sorry for the staff member who has to review this already so I wont even start haha

I love how you keep trying to find different random excuses to make it look like I'm trying to hide something. Yes, you don't hear what Mclaughlin is saying but everything he says you can hear on my recording. As for the shh shh as I have already said that is another officer talking to another officer nothing to do with me. I would honestly love to know why you think I would go through the effort of hiding evidence etc just to get you in trouble?

I love how you keep trying to find different random excuses to make it look like I'm trying to hide something. Yes, you don't hear what Mclaughlin is saying but everything he says you can hear on my recording. As for the shh shh as I have already said that is another officer talking to another officer nothing to do with me. I would honestly love to know why you think I would go through the effort of hiding evidence etc just to get you in trouble?
Isnt getting me in the trouble the whole purpose of this report? We all agreed that it was not intended RDM, but you insisted i needed a punishment for it

You getting in trouble for breaking a rule is one thing, me supposedly tampering with evidence to get you in trouble is another thing. A warning is not getting in trouble it's just something that can be looked at in case you have more reports against you for supposed "not intended RDM". 

We all agreed that it was not intended RDM
At least you've admitted it was RDM.

You getting in trouble for breaking a rule is one thing, me supposedly tampering with evidence to get you in trouble is another thing. A warning is not getting in trouble it's just something that can be looked at in case you have more reports against you for supposed "not intended RDM". 

At least you've admitted it was RDM.
I admitted it was RDM in the liaison in case you forgot that aswell? Both me and Simon apologized for it and we were told it was all good where you decided to report afterwards. But like we talked about in liaison there was not really any way for me to know you were not involved. It was simply a matter of wrong place wrong time

I didn't believe there was anything left to discuss as you have already admitted that you did, in fact, RDM us. Anyway,  I am going away today and will be back on Sunday evening. Feel free to message me on Teamspeak when I am back and we will yet again talk.

@Cool @sciencefreak74 Have you gents discussed this on TS as requested by @Mattch and agreed to by Sciencefreak? If so what was the outcome? If not I will go through this report tomorrow.
I msd Science just 20 minutes after he had connected to ts. 4 hours later he had still not replied and I had to logg off. Been on teamspeak every day since Mattch reply for as long as possible looking for science every now and then. I am not sure if he even wants to resolve given his reply above and the resolving we had before

c9ec08a5e45d367784f6eaef71900014.png

I feel sorry for the staff member that must use a long time on this report as well.
I also feel sorry for that unfortunate bugger.

After reading through the report again I don't believe making you two have another conversation on TS Will affect or sway my decision on this report or the outcome.

I am glad both parties acknowledge the underline wrong doing in this situation and I am not going to sit here and pick holes in the back and forth bickering throughout the majority of replies. 

From reading the replies

Cool Got reported for RDM.

Cool acknowledges that he broke rule 2.2

The TS Liaison between all involved parties originally had the outcome of resolved - No one has provided a video proving or stating anything different so I will go off the general consensus throughout of this report.

The player that was directly affected due to Cools actions was @McLaughlin and his response to this report was

"I don't want to see Cool get anything more than a warning for this, I am stuck between piller and post here (Irish for being stuck in the middle) as I can understand why he shot me but also understand it was a technically a RDM kill I hope admins agree with me on this. Cool was very nice and understanding to me in liaison when we spoke and I am genially sorry that it has come to this Cool."

ScienceFreak; as a representative of the administration of this community I would have expected this to have been dealt with better. You had ample opportunity to speak up
regarding your dissatisfaction with the outcome of the resolution and could have popped up to the Staff Help channels to seek further clarification from a member of staff.
Please take this a lesson and take what I have said on board.

Cool, at the end of the day when you pull the trigger you are responsible for the action therefore you're responsible for the outcome.

Since you have been reported we must act accordingly and you will be issued a warning on your player records for this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back