What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cain - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rav193

Your In-game name

(SOS)RCT.Rav

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cain

Date of the incident

29/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This guy broke NLR more than once but not shown in the video, We was driving past kavala on the main road and bumped into 2 hemmts which then RDMed my friend he has the video, I proceed to follow them I take them down then execute this guy about 1 minute later he runs back to his body. I would have got him in team speak but he is a very difficult guy as shown in OCC and he clearly has no idea about the rules (possibly new).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/dXXr5ET5lVg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Funcy Cian claims in the video that you and your gang blatantly rdm'd him if this was the case NLR wouldn't apply to him. would you happen to have a longer recording of the situation?

@Xkan I cropped the video down and no longer have all of it we did not RDM them they are trying to find a way to get us in trouble if they have any evidence it would be nice too see now please.

While Cian does claim in the video that he was RDM'd thus suggesting rule 5.2 could be put into effect he has to be prepared to have evidence supporting that claim if he decides to break NLR and seeing as he has failed to respond to this report a ban will be put in place.
Action Taken against Cian for 

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members. [/SIZE]

Steam ID: 76561198109910083
GUID: 2aad3bf0f96649682f2e5ef03364125e

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back