What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cainey - Vagos - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chlo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chloe Shinoda-Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Cainey - Vagos

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 & G4.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There is currently ongoing 'Gang Beef' between Vagos and Ballas. This has been ongoing for some time now, with Vagos being released from prison and constantly bad-mouthing Ballas. Plus, a situation the other day where Cainey shot Mark while in colours; both gangs have been fighting for days now. There was a situation at Ballas turf where I heard on Radio Vagos were out of colours shooting on bikes. I turn up to Ballas turf and am told to kill the blacked-out individual on the bike. I shoot the individual, place him in the car and take him to Sandy's dodgy doctor. I performed medical RP while waiting at dodgy doctor for a defib to be brought to us, to keep Cainey alive and to stop his bleeding best I could. While at dodgy doctor, Vagos managed to find our location and attacked us. Once things calmed down, we proceeded to use the defib on Cainey. Me, Boofy and Dex were surrounding Cainey when he got up. He was instructed to drop his ammunition and weapon. Caney dropped his ammunition one by one; I kept picking it up, so he was unable to pick it back up to drag the situation out more. After dropping around 30 shotgun shells, Cainey raised his hands for us to search him. While I was stuck in the search animation, Cainey then proceeded to run behind me and get his shotgun out. He manages to shoot Boofy, and I then shoot Cainey, downing him. Due to his actions in this situation, as seen in the clip below, he has broken rules G2.4 and G4.5.

I asked Cainey to TeamSpeak after this situation ended. While in TeamSpeak Cainey didn't really say much or seem too bothered just said 'My Bad'. I wanted to have some fun RP after Cainey had dropped everything instead of the whole dodgy, rob and dump scenario. I expected better honestly and not happy after the conversation in TeamSpeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Ob109lb_OHg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Player is already banned for a seperate matter and will not be returning to this community anytime soon.
Thank you for the report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back