What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Caldo, Ant and Kilo Cutlass - GTA RP

TedF

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Ted Fishman
Reported Players: Caldo, Ant and Kilo Cutlass
Date: Apr 7, 2024
Time: 04:30
What best describes this incident: RDM baiting
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had been driving around in the early hours of the morning just RPing and chilling driving around areas of the city hoping to have some interactions with people. Upon approaching Ballas turf I was greeted by a Cutlass vehicle containing Ant and Kilo where they immediately started crashing into me and shouting my name basically taunting me. I questioned them as to why they was crashing into me and they continued to do so, so I tried to leave the area due to continued conflict between Aztecas and Cutlass doesn't benefit anyone as it ends up in toxicity and reports. Upon trying to leave and after no demands had been given to me Cutlass started trying to open fire on me and chase me with no warning or no high quality RP. They then followed me to Azteca block and continued to shoot at me which was Caldo on a bike but I managed to get away from the situation with just a few gunshot injuries. I believe this to be RDM as no high quality RP was provided before shooting at my vehicle.

OOC I was confused by this considering Cutlass had killed me the other day to which they executed me and dumped me forcing me to respawn. This will be shown by my OOC logs where I questioned the execution of the RP provided by Cutlass. These sort of scenarios have become a common occurence from Cutlass members where it seems to be they are trying to bait another war with Aztecas which wouldn't be healthy for the server again after the outcomes of previous conflict resulting in a lot of OOC toxicity and people mass reporting the opposing gang at any given opportunity. Aztecas plan to stay away from this and we have tried countless times to RP with them to tell them to ignore each other and go separate ways to which they have agreed but then not followed up on it. It creates an environment where it feels like Cutlass members are bored and are instigating scenarios like seen in the clip above just to cause a gunfight.

Unfortunately, I don't have IDs from this scenario but I'm almost certain the names provided are the correct people. I'm sure Kash or Lewis as community leaders will be able to identify these people and ensure they are accountable/punished for their actions if staff see it being necessary.

Clip 1 (Initial RDM) -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Clip 2 (continued situation) - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/25PDVM_orf0KKG/d1337KKFhRKa?invite=cr-MSx3Q2ksNjI4MTc0ODYs
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/25PDVM_orf0KKG/d1337KKFhRKa?invite=cr-MSx3Q2ksNjI4MTc0ODYs

Hello @TedF it’s a shame you have brought this to the forums rather than trying to liaise, like you have stated yourself “Conflict between Aztecas and Cutlass doesn't benefit anyone as it ends up in toxicity and reports.” Surely this kind of mentality would have seen better use in a liaison rather than a report, considering you have missed out on the context of this situation trying to paint a negative light on a situation rather than painting the whole picture.

So since context is everything I will begin responding to the allegations you have made in this report.

To begin with, the story begins between you and another Cutlass member at marabunta turf where we have been told that you have had a back and forth, then you stated “Fuck Cutlass” yourself.

The cutlass member then proceeded to send this message to groupie as shown in the picture below
https://i.gyazo.com/824792cb20908a0d6d27379d370f8482.png

Therefore we position ourselves at Marabunta, expecting you to be there again considering the back and forth you have had with another cutlass member. You have once again failed to show this within the report, and once again failed to provide the context for this situation and its outcomes.

You drive past Kilo, shouting towards him “Cutlass Rat” which you later referenced on Tweedle yet again, continuing the hostile behaviour from yourself against our group.

After all this, we decided to look for you to confront you on the statements you have been making against our gang, which in itself you know is a “Hostile Act” considering the history and conflict between our two groups.

We spot you at Ballas, where we call out to you, we accidentally hit the back of your car at 4:46 in your first video, where we tried to verify who you were in case it was another member of Aztecas, we then proceeded to drive alongside you where you hear us call out “What was that you were saying”, here you shout out at 5:09, “shut up you big bunch of victims” as you begin to accelerate as you know that you are now provoking us yet again, for the third time may I add.

At 5:12, shots are fired towards your vehicle in an attempt to disable it.

A cutlass member proceeds to chase you down with their bike, where you then proceed to drive your car off some stairs and loop around towards the bike with your gun in hand, ready to engage, surely if you felt like this was an instance of RDM you would have chose to enter your safe house and not engage in the conflict.

As once again you have stated, “Leave the area due to continued conflict between Aztecas and Cutlass doesn't benefit anyone as it ends up in toxicity and reports.”

You could have easily solved this with us in liaison in terms of where you felt like our standard was not up to par, instead you had chosen to take this to the forums where you decided to paint the situation in a biased way.

You also decided to display yourself driving into the city looking for roleplay rather than displaying you have fled out of the city due to your numerous previous hostile acts towards us.

Regardless of all the above, the biggest concern I have is the quality of roleplay given by Cutlass before shooting. It's something that we have identified as a common occurrence, there was no high quality RP being provided before opening fire on me and the entire interaction made me feel like you were just after a shootout. Your point about me running back round up the stairs is irrelevant. Just because I feel like a rulebreak has occurred doesn't mean I'm not going to defend myself. I was running around to make sure the area was clear to which I found out it wasn't when I was shot at again and then I retreated to my safehouse. This is straight after the first video where Caldo has also decided to open fire on me with no prior high quality roleplay.I didn't choose to liase due to this being a common occurrence and the typical standard of RP I have received from Cutlass.

“Regardless of all the above” - Let’s just remove all context from all roleplay situations and turn the server into an initiation session is what you’re implying.

You decided to engage in “Hostile Comments” throughout the night to throw them out of the window, you persistently antagonised us but claimed we baited you. It doesn’t make sense Ted.

You have a closed-off mindset towards roleplay if you believe you didn’t proceed to antagonise a gang you have had multiple conflicts with, you decided to draw a reaction for no reason, or you claim you went out to roleplay with individuals yet you chose to be hostile towards our group? Is that your idea of roleplay, negatively speaking about a gang that you have had numerous encounters with, do you consider that a high-quality standard of RP?

So looking into this properly, from the message that Cutlass sent about "teccas being cheeky" to when this all happened. There were a bunch of messages between you all on tweedle. You Ted were provoking here with pics in their safehouse, rat images, "3 of you cant even get 1 tecca car hahah stupid driods"

pics like this:

The way this report here is set out and the 5 min clip shown, really does not show us much about the WHY this all happened. So, yes. I will agree before you are shot there should be some sort of roleplay and people should be trying. However i am also not blind to the fact if your provoking, mocking and causing yourself a problem dont be surprised when they bite back.

You knew what you were doing, you knew what would happen and i imagine had you have jumped on that roof, killed them all it would have been plastered all over tweedle and you wouldnt have cares less about the pop shots at you as you drove off or at the safehouse before you went inside.

Report denied.

Back