What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Callum Chislett & Honkler - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Wilson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Callum Chislett & Honkler

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/21/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 120

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was downed just outside airport due to crashing my caesar. I was waiting for someone to hopefully find me and help me out. I kill time by going on my phone to watch videos while I wait. Eventually a red offroad pulls up and two guys hop out. They ask me what happened and then ask if "I want to be put out my misery" I begin to beg for my life and they go back and forth for a bit, and say "I think you have COVID, This is a COVID death. You'll have to put him down". He passes his pistol to his friend who simply says "We're COVID Doctor. Deal with it!" and shoots me.

IMO this wasn't exactly the highest quality roleplay and they just found a shoddy excuse to execute me. I asked them to come to liason so I could hear their side/thoughts, but I was met with a response from Honkler of "Who cares". and "put down a sick dog on the side of the road, covid death +1"
The fact they aren't willing to even entertain the idea seems to me that they have no regards for what they are doing or their actions.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/47122685/d1337iGvLqHd
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Wilson

Do you have any more video before the Red car pulls up to you? Your video throws us straight into the action and we need to see what happened before to get context. 

Hello @Wilson

Do you have any more video before the Red car pulls up to you? Your video throws us straight into the action and we need to see what happened before to get context. 
Sorry! I trimmed out a clip of the prior footage because Medal TV won't allow clips over 5 minutes, but I forgot to click upload and paste it here. My bad! 
https://medal.tv/clips/47168555/xf9jhGr2ZpOh

I was just on tiktok whilst hoping someone would save me, so apologies for the background noise 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

I have come to the verdict that there wasn't high quality roleplay to warrant your execution. Both players gave minimum RP talking about Covid related deaths and how they have to put you down. After looking at the comments made in side chat after said event, Honkler starting boasting for his actions.

From what he said himself, 
Unknown) Honkler: put down a sick dog on the side of the road
(Unknown) Honkler: ill need comp on that bullet

Clearly has just executed yourself seeing you're in a vulnerable state after that plane incident.

Honkler will be receiving a 1 day ban for (A6.1.3).

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back