What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Calvin charles - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonhk

Unlinked
Your In-game name

jasonh.k

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Calvin charles

Date of the incident

03/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

went rebel to interact with posiden looked in the building then these boys come up to me a basically say hands or die

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB5WELXIyKM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

At not 1 point during that initiation/initiations did i say or die. I know that is invalid so why would i say it?. we where robing the rebel outpost because Posiden stole my ifrit so us robbing yous was revenge on them. The initiation was fine, and i said it multiple time. All was valid.

@Calvin Charles In the 10 second interaction between you first start talking and the guy dying, do you feel you provided high quality roleplay in this interaction. 'Place your hands up right now or you will be shot at, I have friends and allies in the area', 'Hands up now', 'Hands up now or you will be shot', 'Friends and allies in the area, hands up'

I personally think it was acceptable. I clearly did not "RDM" as he is reporting me for. And i wasn't there to kill, i was simply there to roleplay and take them hostage for Posiden, which as he has just said would fit in  perfect. He is the one who ran away then pulled a gun after multiple initiations.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I have to differ in terms of the roleplay provided. Rule (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP

Your roleplay simply reads the exact phrase form this rule 'Hands up or you will be shot' with a couple of extra words thrown either side to make sure your friends can shoot. This rule is in place to give the opportunity for the other party to RP and try get out of the situation. By the phrases you use he is not allowed to do anything or else he will be shot. This is not high quality roleplay. Jasonhk then pulls out a pistol but doesn't discharge it and you shoot him. I don't see any high quality roleplay in that situation and as such a 24hr ban will be applied.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back