What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Calvin Charles - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamessss

Your In-game name

PC Jamessss [8652]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Calvin Charles

Date of the incident

22/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After a previous vdm I turned my recording on and after initiating on the same huron that previously hit me with a truck he flew off only to return on yet another run with his hemmit slung under his huron. He then flys directly at me hemmit on tow aiming to hit me once again. As seen in the video he was successful.
Not much more can be said here but after being asked to come to TS he denied he had done anything wrong in both incidences and refused liaison.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmA08qDkOx8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

As I would like to hear what @Calvin Charles has to say I will be tagging him and giving him the chance to reply before the report gets processed

hello there! i would like to request a longer video as that seems like it didn't cover the entire situation. also you had shot me out of the Huron before i even got within the island. again therefore the controls of the Huron where out of my control so the 'VDM' is not VDM

There is no way you where pulling out of that if you got shot or not. I believe that video shows pretty clearly all that is required to prove you where trying to hit me, I was even advised by a member of staff to upload the video if possible as I was originally going to let this go because my upload speed is terrible so it takes me ages to upload anything.

the Huron where out of my control so the 'VDM' is not VDM
So you're saying it's fine if I ram straight into someone as long as I respawn 1 second before I hit them because it's not my fault because I died 1 second before it happened? I tagged you so I could hear your side of the story not bullshit excuses to get out of the report. 

excuse me but who said i was trying to hit someone with the Huron. just because you 'thought' i was going to doesn't give the excuse of i 'was' going to hit you. i have been here long enough to know i shouldn't do something as ridiculous as that. so stop with the accusations. you reported me for VDM. i did NOT VDM as i had 0 control of the Huron when it killed you.

@Calvin Charles Here's a picture of exactly where you died https://gyazo.com/d108381010c4eb2b9f00ad348e1f3aac This is 3 seconds before your HEMTT hits James  do you really think that you could've stopped the HEMTT from hitting him had you had 3 more seconds of controls cause last time I checked the Hueron is very slow especially when slingloading a truck. You went in aiming straight for the cop and didn't show a single sign of turning away from them and you're telling me that you would've turned away had you been alive for 3 more seconds because I do not believe that you would've been able to stop it had you tried with only 3 seconds. As I said earlier I want to hear your side of the story. Why were you aiming straight for the cop? Why didn't you turn away? Do you really think you would've been able to swerve off had you had 3 extra seconds? 

as i am sure everyone else can see, the Huron is going to the left of you and not directly to you mate. i have said my point, i did not VDM there is quite the distance of where you killed me and when the truck hit the officer. there was plenty of time to pull up so i didn't hit the floor but unfortunately i was shot out of the Huron before i had a s=chance...so therefore it looks like i need to repeat  myself again... i did not VDM, i had no control of the Huron when it hit the officer, i was not aiming at ANYONE, or ANYTHING. it is not against the rules to have a low flyby of the island, it was your choice to shoot me out of the Huron knowing the result of what what happen....like what do you think is gonna happen, a Huron that speed and that close to the ground and there is no [pilot? looks kinda like this is what you wanted to me.

and you want to hear my side of the story well here it is. me and a mate where at drug dealer selling weed.... the Huron has already started up as cops approached the island, so i lifted off but unfortunately my mate got left behind and then restrained by the police. i then auto hovered around the island about 200m ish away waiting for cops to leave. i would then land to do the same thing, try to sell weed ect. when i began to land i didn't notice that there was still an officer by the dealer on the island as i saw the police car leave... i then landed the hemmit and started to land the Huron next to it but then noticed we landed it on the officer...at that point i realised there was still officers on the island...i then lifted off realising what happend and started getting shot at. i came in to do the same thing after a while so i came it expecting to land but then i started getting shot at as i was so close to landing, which then got me shot out of the Huron.... i had plenty of time to pull up or land but i was shot out which was not what i expected. 

I believe I have said all that I need to I only wish I had a video of your first VDM on me as it was so much more clear cut and you didn't stop and bother to say sorry after which to me says you have no regret of the incident.

Though in this video I still don't believe you had any intention or time to pull up to avoid hitting me. So in this case I will leave it to the admins to decide to do what they see fit from the video provided. If the admins wish to ask me any further questions regarding the situation I will happily respond to the best of my ability.

King Regards, James

Alright then. Charles what I want to make clear here is that in 3 seconds you can not make a Huron pull away especially when you are carrying a HEMTT. You should be more careful when flying stuff like that as your HEMTT killed the officer in the video. You claim that it's not your fault because you were shot dead but at we can see that you only died around 3-4 seconds before the officer got hit by the HEMTT. Go into the editor and try the scenario it'll be hard to pull away with that small time. I am not buying that it's Jam3sss fault because he shot you. What I do believe however is that this is an accident and the video would suggest that.

Action Taken
Calvin Charles - I'm going to put down a note on your profile and any further "accidents" similar to this one won't be handled as lightly. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back