What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Candice Long - 298 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michael Mason

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Candice Long - 298

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1720

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was chilling on Hustlers turf, when triads turned up and questioned me about being In hustlers etc. I told them I had left hustlers and Candice opened the F6 menu and abuse it to try and send me a gang invite which she used to say I was still in hustlers, this was used in roleplay and even her own gang member noticed it, I FInd this extremely bad coming from a gang co-lead who people follow and listen to and should have a higher standard of roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aMI6zO_rUPTcx/d1337EsS2uqH?invite=cr-MSw3SzIsMTUzMDgzNjks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Michael,

Firstly I would like to hold my hands up and admit, what I did was wrong, and I see how it could be seen as power gaming/metagaming. It wasn't something I really realised could be, but now I 100% see it and agree. I should not use the f6 to see if someone is in a gang or not and not use it within RP. Whilst I did use it to check, I realised as soon as I did it, how much of a mistake it was, and we didn't take it in to RP,  we didn't take you and we left you alone as I realised what I did was wrong. It was an error of judgement in the heat of the moment, met with instant regret and a lot of facepalming.

This particular rule I have never had any trouble with, this will be my first incident regarding power gaming/metagaming. I have never used the f6 before, and I will sure never use it again within RP.

I Have tried to contact you OOC to talk and apologise, but you stopped replying to me over discord. I am sorry I made this mistake, and I thank you for replying a couple of times on discord, but I would appreciate it if you would talk to me in TS too. As I'm sure you and staff are aware, I am on my last legs in this community, and would hate to go over a silly mistake. I was looking to reach out to you in OOC after the situation was over as I realise the mistake I made, but this report went up really rather fast and your lack of responses on discord leave me to contact you via here. I am sincerely sorry, and wont be doing it again.

If you have a longer clip to show that would be great, as it would show us leaving you and not taking you to respect that we cannot use that info in game, as it was a mistake from me. I have told every triad that it cannot be used in RP, so we are left wondering whether you are a hustler or not. 

I agree that this was an appropriate thing to report, but would still like to talk to you in TS with staff present, if you are happy to do that, please let me know, or if you are more comfortable to reply to discord that would be appreciated too. 

Hey Candice, I stop replying on discord because I had several triads adding me and messaging me OCC about this report and I felt like I was being harassed regarding the report. I come on RPUK to have fun and for its roleplay, I've not come on to get messages OOC from people nothing to do with the report.

I appreciate that, obviously they are worried on my behalf, would you be able to reply to some of my points here though please? Would you be willing to talk to me in TS or discord with a staff member present about this?

Yeah I'm happy to have a chat on TeamSpeak

Ill be around for the next 30mins or so if thats good

Yes Michael accepted my apology, but would still like to action this unfortunately.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

After discussion with other staff members it's clear to see a rule has been broken. I'm glad to see that you have admitted to your mistake and I thank you both for coming to solve in teamspeak with me. However, looking at your standing on the server @Candiceit is clear that you're still not learning from your mistakes as time and time again you are given another chance to show us you can behave yet the pattern repeats itself. Following the FBS this will result in a permanent ban

ID 298 will receive a permanent ban for G3.1 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back