What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cap. KP - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakeboob

Your In-game name

Fakeboob

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cap. KP

Date of the incident

03/10/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was selling diamonds in agios, when i was done selling and started to run towards the atm, i heard someone say put your hands up. and in about 2-3 second after i get full auto sprayed. but didnt die at first becouse as he said him self he missed. unfortunatly i dont have recordings of him saying he missed. later i try to hide my self in a bush and pull a gun. i later die when trying to defend myself(gun wasnt fireing for some reason). Then when im dead on the ground i tried telling him it was rdm thorugh direct chat. he proceeded to answere me in voice, witch is breaking rp. and i also got executed by him only saying "any last words?" wich i think is low quality roleplay.

Violation of rules:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/ajtg1
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hello fakeboob, sorry i see my mistake now, didnt when i was online, the RDM/low q rp wasent ment that way, i was stresset about that u ran around the cornor so i thought u tried to run away. there for i started shooting, me and my friend was rviewing the footage, and im sorry but yeah i did shoot to early. and for the rest of the shooting, u didnt put youre hands up and i got stresset about u not pulling hands up... so SORRY 😞 

for the breaking of rp i also was stresset and aware of my bad english so i wanted to take that in voice, and couldnt do it over ts because i cant get that working... want to give u 2 million for the action of this. 1 mil of youre loss and 1 million for my rdm and breaking rp in voice... contact me ingame if u want 🙂

The thing is. it doesnt matter if i ran around the corner. u still had no right in shooting me. hands up or die is still fail rp. the other thing is also, u have been on the server long enough to be familiar with the rules now. i think i remember ur name from the chat when u were new and were askling question. we started about the same time. u also dindt want to listen to me when i tried to tell u it was fail rp. and ur english is fine, u didnt have any problems telling lies in the chat that we were enemies becouse i supposedly robbed u for ur uranium, wich i never did. and u never told me about ur TS problem. So i am going to let the staff to decide this one

im not trying to be a dick. but it probably whould not lead to this if u showed any cooperativeness in the beginning. instead u did the opposite,  untill u saw this report.

It was not really that, i just realised my mistake when I saw the video, wasent  thinking 

Report Accepted

Cap, while I understand that you have apologized for your actions here, it has been noted that you continue to act questionably on the server. You have been removed from the server previously to read the rules. It is clear to me that you have neglected to do so and that is how this situation, and other situations have come about.

As such I have removed you from our communities servers to give you time to reflect on what you have done wrong, and to remind you that while being apologetic when found on the wrong side of the rules is important, it does not exempt you from breaking the rule in the first place. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back