What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Captain Antonio Em - RDM (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

Wiki Editor
Unlinked
Your In-game name

[P] Gen. Jack Santo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Captain Antonio Em

Date of the incident

06/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had been looking for people going to the new outpost at sea near the airport, so when someone finaly arrived in a huron i went over to try and talk to them where i was greated with the words "Hands up" which was said several times (I found it hard to hear at first due to the huron i made this clear to him in-game) after shouting hands up several times he proceeded to shoot me with out ever saying he would the whole time i was there in fact he only said the words hands up (Unless he said something which i did not hear due to the huron). The incident happens at 4:00 in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJyyUZD8uwo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

no unfortunately i wasn't recording with OBS, all i said was i cant hear you over the huron 

Okay, due to the state of the evidence and the clean record of this player i will be issuing a warning this time. 

For the future @Jack Santo Try to get your audio as well as we sometimes might not be able to issue reports with missing audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back