What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Captain Rudestone - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul Goodman

Server 1 Enthusiast
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Saul

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Captain Rudestone

Date of the incident

18/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Attended a robbery, tried to RP with the robber and he just decided to mow me down.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCSR10Qf0-Y
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Seems like I'm at fault. I feelt cornered by your partner entering the main door with the gun pointing, I thought this was the green light for deadly violence. I saw a small and unethical chance to escape and I took it, however it wasn't in line with the RPG-spirit. I apologise for this, it won't happen again.

I haven't had any good experience with the law before, feels like most of them is a bunch of bandits.

Since this incident I've read up more on the rules (which I misunderstood). I've had events and incidents solved with RP/words and not by violence.

Best regards

CaptainRudestone

Seems like I'm at fault. I feelt cornered by your partner entering the main door with the gun pointing, I thought this was the green light for deadly violence. I saw a small and unethical chance to escape and I took it, however it wasn't in line with the RPG-spirit. I apologise for this, it won't happen again.

I haven't had any good experience with the law before, feels like most of them is a bunch of bandits.

Since this incident I've read up more on the rules (which I misunderstood). I've had events and incidents solved with RP/words and not by violence.

Best regards

CaptainRudestone
Although you may be panicking and feel threatened no Roleplay interaction had taken place and thus not allowing us to harm you or in turn yourself to do harm to us within the rules. Not everyone is out to kill you or win in every situation I mean we could have been incredibly hostile and demanded you place your hands up otherwise I would knock you out or even worse kill you. What I wanted was to Roleplay and get you to explain yourself which you failed to do in any form. I’m glad you’ve read over the rules and took the initiative to read/sign up for the forums to see this report had been placed. Make sure to have another long hard glance over 2.2 (RDM)

I’d be more than happy if a member staff can just warn the player and leave a note on Battlemetrics for this incident since he’s apologised and advised he is now aware of the rules. @Rudestone

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rudestone as long as you understand what you've done wrong in this situation I am happy to close this report. What you did here is RDM, you have to provide high quality roleplay before you can kill someone. Sauls friend entering the door is not a valid reason for you to mow them down. I hope that you in the future do not do this again, and that you've learnt from this. 

Report Rejected - Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back