What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cassie - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergRP

Your In-game name

Heisenberg

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cassie

Date of the incident

15/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We setup at drug dealer to rob 2 ppl. As soon as we saw them selling their stuff, i simply run and try to initiate. When i almost finnish with my initiation and was planning to give some time to ROLEPLAY, i got shot whitout getting any kind of word from otherside and executed at the same way. There was no gunfight or even roleplay started yet, not even i fully finnished my initiation. I simply got shot and executed without any roleplay , As i said there was no gunfight and the other side didnt gave me time or any convo or anything that i waited. Looks like i just got shot and executed bc i gave some time to responde and didnt want to rush or give a poor roleplay before doing something.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIijwVYNMlc&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I thought I'd explain things from my point of view. You can find the video from my view Here

You walked up and initiated within 8 seconds of saying "Hello" using lethal force. I do not feel that I was given a chance to properly roleplay with you, as the initiation was put down immediately. I didn't have much of a choice of asking for you to put the gun down so that I could provide some roleplay, or anything along the lines. It was simply more of a case of surrender, "counter initiate" or get shot. I firmly believe  that the situation would have been a lot different if you had chosen to provide a bit more roleplay before initiating.

I'm truly sorry that you feel that I didn't provide enough roleplay in this scenario. I simply don't feel like I was given the opportunity to do so.

You threatened my life, I wouldn't stand there in real life and go "Not if I shoot you first!". There wouldn't be a hesitation in my mind to simply shoot you. 

The whole topic of 'Counter initiations' are incredibly blurred. Some people insist they're required, Some people don't. As far as I'm concerned, It doesen't say anything regarding counter initiations in the server rules. In my own opinion, It isn't common sense to shout something back when you're being threatened with lethal force before taking any form of action. It doesn't add any form of quality roleplay to the scenario.

In regards of the execution, as far as I'm concerned the execution fell under 7.1.3 (the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together)

as we knew you had friends in the area, we were still engaged in a gunfight.

I'm going to be letting staff deal with this report. Thank you for letting me give my input.

You walked up and initiated within 8 seconds of saying "Hello" using lethal force. I do not feel that I was given a chance to properly roleplay with you,
--You had full cover, you could just pull your gun out and talk. I was not even pointing a gun at your face. So clearly you had time to responde. But you shot me after 0,1 sec when i said leathel force. You never said a word and not even wanted to, you blocked the possible RP with gunshot.. Also i can clearly hear scott saying "are we acc. doing this?" and you shot me already that means you were waiting to shoot. That what "triggerhappy" means. So i dont believe " I was given a chance to properly roleplay" thing.

-When it comes to execution. There was no gunfight and it was not even started. You just wanted the gunfight so you can execute me without a roleplay.

-After all you also messaged Kiaren saying " hey i know you with heisen"  right after you executed me and its a big no no.(so you know it was not a gunfight if you have time to message)

Thats all i can say for this issue. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright let's kick this one off then shall we. 

I'm truly sorry that you feel that I didn't provide enough roleplay in this scenario. I simply don't feel like I was given the opportunity to do so.
When Heisenberg initiated on you he never fired a single bullet, He walked up to you and stated that this was a robbery, from what I can see by your reaction there was no previous roleplay beforehand.

So @Perspective my question for you is do you think you provided the best roleplay you could throughout the situation?

Now with the execution yes he said he had friends in the area but his friend didn't fire a single shot from what I can see and hear in the video and the opposing party didn't shoot, so there was no gunfight, which means you could have either set up and waiting for shots, or roleplayed with Heisenberg in the meantime while defending yourselves, completely your call, but would you call running up to someone and executing without saying anything High Quality Roleplay? 

I do not think that I provided the best roleplay in this situation, and I'm genuinely sorry that I didn't.

The situation was incredibly rushed, and I truly wish it wasn't. I didn't see much of an opportunity to create any type of interesting roleplay due to the situation being the way that it was.

Quite frankly we knew that Heisen only had one friend in the area, who was wielding a MK1, and thereby most likely sniping. We weren't sure of his exact location, but we were absolutely positive he was there. Executing heisenberg was a precaution for when he was inevitably going to try to flank/push, due to giving information in the direct chat. Now, I do fully understand that I should've provided some kind of roleplay before executing him. The situation was however quite tense, and I'm genuinely sorry that I rushed the execution. I was truly expecting to catch a bullet to the head at any given second, and therefor didn't give myself the chance to provide any form of roleplay when it comes to the execution. 

I made a poor decision, and truly am sorry that I did. It'll certainly be kept in mind in future situations.

You have racked up nearly 2,000 hours on this community with a clean record throughout this time so I can see this isn't a normal thing for you.

Perhaps you are getting quite sloppy in the way you do things, and it may be wisely to just go back through the rules and take a step back. 
You have spent a long time on this server providing high quality roleplay but recently I have noticed it's slipped. 

As you have had such a clean record I will not be issuing a ban today, However I will be issuing a warning which will go onto your record regarding this incident. 
Don't let it slip again, you are much better than this and I know what you are capable of. 

I am disappointed with what I have seen today but hopefully you can turn things around. 

Action Taken - Warning issued for: Poor/Low Quality RP

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back