What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Cedric Reindeeer - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Vapour

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[CI]Tommy Valentine

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cedric Reindeeer

Date of the incident

02/02/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friend (Morgan Dunne) were scouting drug dealer. I noticed someone run inside the drug dealer (Cedric Reindeeer) and someone on the hill south of the drug dealer and went to rob the person on the south hill - I shouted "Hands up" (Three times) he ran round the corner and I shot him and he was killed (He was (CW) Cleon). When I shot him and took his gun and was behind the rock at all times. We left the other person because we saw he only a 9mm pistol and civ clothes. A few minutes after the whole incident I was running across a a hill and saw a person next to a wall (Cedric). I ran on because I knew he wasn't going to do anything, I was wrong I started taking fire and in two shots I was dead. I text Cedric in-game asking him to come on TS for the first few minutes he was passively refusing arguing different points that he saw me 'kill him' which he couldn't have (I was behind a rock; blind to anyone at the drug dealer). He also said he knew it was me running across the field because he remembered what clothes and gun I had. He said in TS i quote "I saw you running across the field with a TRG" which I wasn't I swapped it out for the other guys MX a few seconds before the final incident! I finally persuaded him to come on TS instead him and all three other people came on and (TW) Cleon started trolling saying "You mad", "you seem butt hurt" over me talking trying to resolve the issue. In the end Cedric was confident that he was right to randomly shoot someone running across the hill.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/7L37XAyw_Iw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back