What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ceko and Unknown ID - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRichUK

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kip Wilson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ceko and Unknown ID

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2155

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2, G1.5 and FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Unknown ID: Car was placed in garage when we was performing a stop. Ruined the RP which I believe to the IGN name is Ceko killing us with 0 RP/Voice on top of the roof.
3 Officers Shot with 0RP.
I tried to speak to the guy on Liaison and I get the same response I get from every single person I have arrested. You arrested my friend yesterday and was harrassing her in custody so I decided to shoot you today. Its kind of getting boring for criminals to give the same excuse day in and day out when their is no serious RP involved in my point. I've never spoken to this guy in-game. Its like the police are getting shot after they have arrested someone when they are out of custody on site 0RP, I have never arrested this guy.

Its so demotivating as an officer to roleplay to get shot at like this daily for the same excuse given by each criminal for arresting them. It could have gave so much roleplay if it was done correctly especially with what gun was used. It might not be a rulebreak and I might learn that this is allowed if I want to use my criminal character in the future.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/UeDWN2j18xikE/d1337c3nFKt7
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - thanks for reporting. 

The player that shoots you on the roof interacts with you before hand at the very beginning of the traffic stop as shown at 00:00:07 of the clip provided by @GW1LYM

I agree, the roleplay grounds of some police action against an associate isn't a reasonable amount of RP that would justify opening up an automatic rifle into 3 officers. Additionally, the fact he didn't just open fire at that point, but instead positioned himself on a roof and probably asked the lady driving the BMW to go back outside so he could get a clear shot shows that his character clearly wasn't a maniac or angry enough with the police about the events of the day before to take the action he did. 

Hope we get a precident here - this is a traffic stop and the police are actual players trying to have fun. Can we be a little more realistic and not resort to "+rep" stupid mass shootings over absolutely nothing. 

====

I was about to action this but noticed that he's already permamently banned,  but I think it was for something else somewhat related to this incident. I'm going to add a note here for the RDM for the consideration of an appeal if he decides to make one. 

Action taken - G1.2 - Ceko - 1 day

====

To add to this, the intent to stop the vehicle is clear, two police vehicles boxing it in and an officer outside the car with a baton out. Given this, and some more added context I've noticed on some ban logs - I'm going to push a ban for combat storing on the female owner of the BMW. 

Action Taken - C2.4 - Selen Yildirim - Player already banned (notes added)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back