What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - charl and Gunther Wolfgang - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Yoke

Your In-game name

[AL] Jordan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

charl and Gunther Wolfgang

Date of the incident

02/04/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend dave were driving around kavala when these 2 guys were acting strange we i got out to ask them whats wrong when i got out i was talking to one of them he pull a gun on me tell get on the floor them changes his mind tells me not to move them tells me to get on floor before shooting me as this was happening his friend told dave to get out of the car before shooting him as u will see in the video my friend had 2-3 second before being shot and i had 5-6 i tryed contacting them and he wouldnt come to ts and told me to post it on forums

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F5zVw8JQdA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jordan12345 Do you have a slightly longer video showing the previous 3 minutes if possible? If not we will try to judge on the existing video as I do believe it is fairly compelling, but the more the merrier.

i do have a longer video but my upload speed is really bad so it will take ages to upload it 

OK. Lets try and settle this, previously to this I pulled a gun out on your friend about 5 minutes before as he was verbally abusing me and I told him to get away from me, you then followed me into a green zone and threatened to shoot me (do you want to upload this?) a police officer then came up to us and settled everything and we went our own ways, you then followed us around a bit until we waited for police to attend another issue with other players for our opportunity to pull you over to steal your car, this was our form of compensation for you threatening me.

The reason why your friend was killed; Asked him at gun point to get out of the car, he moved to the drivers seat and started the engine, this to me was him trying to escape in the car and he was shot, he should not have switched seats while at gun and didn't comply with the situation.

The reason why you was killed; Previously there was three of you, working together and threatening with guns, you was asked VERY clearly 2-3 times to 'Get on the floor and don't move' You was stalling and kept saying 'what' 'what' you also didn't comply with the situation which was a result of additional RP after the previously mentioned event, if you were to lie on the floor, your friend was to get out and do the same, we would have driven off the car and engaged in some other form of further RP but instead you were just standing there stalling and your friend wanted to escape.

Please upload the rest of the video  showing the entirety of the events that lead up to this including the green zone threats.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. Lets try and settle this, previously to this I pulled a gun out on your friend about 5 minutes before as he was verbally abusing me and I told him to get away from me, you then followed me into a green zone and threatened to shoot me (do you want to upload this?) a police officer then came up to us and settled everything and we went our own ways, you then followed us around a bit until we waited for police to attend another issue with other players for our opportunity to pull you over to steal your car, this was our form of compensation for you threatening me.

The reason why your friend was killed; Asked him at gun point to get out of the car, he moved to the drivers seat and started the engine, this to me was him trying to escape in the car and he was shot, he should not have switched seats while at gun and didn't comply with the situation.

The reason why you was killed; Previously there was three of you, working together and threatening with guns, you was asked VERY clearly 2-3 times to 'Get on the floor and don't move' You was stalling and kept saying 'what' 'what' you also didn't comply with the situation which was a result of additional RP after the previously mentioned event, if you were to lie on the floor, your friend was to get out and do the same, we would have driven off the car and engaged in some other form of further RP but instead you were just standing there stalling and your friend wanted to escape.

Please upload the rest of the video  showing the entirety of the events that lead up to this including the green zone threats.
i can upload the whole video i can promise u that it was only me and dave and that was the first time meeting you if u have video please check it and u will see who ever u thought we were we werent them as i did ask u to come ts just to have a chat i would still like to have a chat with u and resolve this 

@Jordan12345 Do you have a slightly longer video showing the previous 3 minutes if possible? If not we will try to judge on the existing video as I do believe it is fairly compelling, but the more the merrier.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

longer video

This still doesn't show prior rp events, regardless you didn't comply at all whilst being robbed and one of you tried to escape whilst the other stood there saying what what what whilst at gun point and could very clearly hear the instructions, its not our fault you didn't value your life.

This still doesn't show prior rp events, regardless you didn't comply at all whilst being robbed and one of you tried to escape whilst the other stood there saying what what what whilst at gun point and could very clearly hear the instructions, its not our fault you didn't value your life.
show me your video would love to see it and shouting get out of the car 3 time as fast as u can then shoot is not how it works and u keep saying that im saying  what what what i sayed what when u shot my friend meaning  did he real just do that and u sayed to me as u can see in the video u sayed get on the ground then changed and told dont move dont move then u sayed get on the ground and the very second u finished that sentence u shot u say i didnt value my life i never had a chance and u keep saying that we met before i would love to see this as video show we just came from hm 

Gunther said; Get on the ground and dont move several times, this means, get onto the floor, and then dont move. Get on the ground, and don't move its a simple instruction to follow his microphone is very clear in the video you didn't comply.

Your friend was in the passenger seat, I pulled out my gun and said get out of the car, he then switched seats and started the engine, so I shot him as he was attempting to escape, at the same time you was not complying either and was shot.

We are just going in circles here and a third party needs to ideally review this and make the decision as we cannot agree on the events that happened.

Alright, where do I start? 

Charl; Irrelevant of prior RP Situations, if you think repeatedly saying "Get out of the car" is High Quality Roleplay then I don't think you're right for the roleplay.co.uk Community. 

Gunther Wolfgang; Same goes for you, if you think "Get on the floor and don't move, get on the floor" is enough roleplay to execute someone then I don't think this is the correct place for you to be. Although he did not "get on the floor" he did not move or make any attempt to escape. You could have given him more time knowing at that point, with 2 weapons pointed at him he was no threat to you.

As a result of both of your actions today a ban will be placed on you for RDM / Low Quality RP! 

Accepted - Action Taken

Gunther Wolfgang

Name:Gunther Wolfgang

Steam ID:76561198122441466

GUID:5576695f06dd725c5feb5a2da338521b

Charl

Name:Boston Broiler

Steam ID:76561197976065916

GUID:da787b2ff9ba1cffc1092daff14e2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back