What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Charles Jenkins 515 - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Oliver Evans

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Charles Jenkins 515

Date of the incident

07/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

GTARP

Please (in detail) describe the incident

515 Charles Jenkins 19:50 BST It started off with me down in the ammunation store in sandy as charles was in possession of a firearm and refusing LEO anyway we both get the medical attention we need laughs and giggles then when i place him in the car he starts talking about a character called Lee Reynolds which Oliver Evans does not know then he goes on to talk about how hes going to bring him up on the government forums (OOC the report a player) then he talks about getting a (CHARACTER BANNED SO THE OTHER COULD BE ) which would both be my characters the incidents he was threatening took place well about a week ago so it would be too late by now but he was speaking about bans which is out of character whilst i tried my hardest to stay in character i wish this issue could be resolved thank you :)P.S SORRY FOR CRAP MIC and also low volume but you can just about make it out if you listen close.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ3mt4ZsH0M (Original)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGtXZ0uYuig (VOLUME BOOSTED MUFFLED BREATHING AS MUCH AS I CAN)
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name

Oliver Evans

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Charles Jenkins 515

Date of the incident

07/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

GTARP

Please (in detail) describe the incident

515 Charles Jenkins 19:50 BST It started off with me down in the ammunation store in sandy as charles was in possession of a firearm and refusing LEO anyway we both get the medical attention we need laughs and giggles then when i place him in the car he starts talking about a character called Lee Reynolds which Oliver Evans does not know then he goes on to talk about how hes going to bring him up on the government forums (OOC the report a player) then he talks about getting a (CHARACTER BANNED SO THE OTHER COULD BE ) which would both be my characters the incidents he was threatening took place well about a week ago so it would be too late by now but he was speaking about bans which is out of character whilst i tried my hardest to stay in character i wish this issue could be resolved thank you :)P.S SORRY FOR CRAP MIC and also low volume but you can just about make it out if you listen close.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ3mt4ZsH0M
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
1. u can't hear shit 2. I didn't poor RP 3. It is also a revenge report as charles and this man have had things in the past which ended in him leaving a group as he was being quite racist to another member called MK, Mk does not play anymore because of this sadly. 4. Oliver did not attempt to resolve the situation at all he just made cocky comments.

1. YOU can hear if you listen closely as i have stated 2. yes you did you don't talk about banning in character 3.YOU HAVE NEVER REPORTED ME BEFORE AND YOU HAVE CONSTANTLY HARASSED ME ABOUT SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED IN THE PAST THAT YOU FAILED TO REPORT AT THAT TIME 4. if you have proof then please show it i beg because i promise you that you have nothing against me. SO STOP WHINING ABOUT IT (those are the last messages between me and MK (Megdad_Kabir)NOT RACIST .PNG

IF it helps the staff you can quickly grab on chrome store a volume booster set it to max and you can hear him clearly 🙂

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.
Very easy and simple to follow, since this happened in the car between the two of you i will with the context of the video break it down as a minor offence. 
WARNING

But @George Rutherford, you are currently banned for RVDM, this is a 7 day ban on yourself. 
I will not push a ban for the above, but you have to keep in mind that based of our fair ban system your next offence is a permanent ban and would need to get appealed.

Although no action is taken on Rule G2.3 to anyone reading this, you still have to Roleplay Everything. 

Report Closed.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back