What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Charlie and rest of group - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan A

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonathan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Charlie and rest of group

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 08/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1710

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, trying to break greenzone rule

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i have an ongoing case with their group because i killed them all yesterday. I just spawned in after restart and suddenly i have guns pointed at me and people saying my name, and using OOC information in RP. The video and screenshots shows it all. I have not tried to contact them since i don't want to escalate thing while we have another case going on as well. But how do they recognize me? i didn't talk to begin with, i have a mask. and i killed all of them yesterday.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/60720634/d1337UNJMy0f%20https://medal.tv/clips/60720205/d1337JVP9ubP

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

OOC info about money to pay for guns.png

OOC info about money to pay for guns.png

mate you were the same shit all the time off course we gonna now who you are, but i would like to say i didnt do anything so why you brining my name up in this, i said was what you texted me you didnt use // so i can use the info you in text that the 150k deal was off so i could use the infomation in game you // next time this is not behalf of my friend  pls never even tried to talk it out you have my discord could have texted me there but no get a life fam.

1. I dont wear the same clothes all the time.

2. You all died yesterday so you should not even remember me, and now you will says "it was RDM i deoesnt count" and yes it does count until staff says otherwise in the ongoing case.

3. Yes i did use "//" ingame and i will upload proof of it now

4. I made a reply earlier on the other ongoing case explaining that i wasnt able to add you on discord.

Do you have anymore excuses? 

https://medal.tv/clips/60724588/d1337QHlIuIx

Last edited by a moderator:
have you even read the rules, rule 4.2

[SIZE=medium]new life does not start when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of VDM [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM [/SIZE]

saying we don't read rules get your fax straight bozo clown

I know the rules, do you know what "clearcut" means? if it really was RDM then i would have been banned by now, second of all you havent even uploadede a good enough video of what you call RDM. Im not gonna comment or answer anymore until staff have made a comment aswell

pls i do understand what i did was wrong thought there wasn't any // do apologise. 

I know the rules, do you know what "clearcut" means? if it really was RDM then i would have been banned by now, second of all you havent even uploadede a good enough video of what you call RDM. Im not gonna comment or answer anymore until staff have made a comment aswell
what you on about the rdm class is clearcut not a single word on your half and you kill us if that isnt clearcut i dont what is

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

All right so let's get into this one:

First of all, anyone on the entire island of Malden can buy the clothing combination that Jonathan was wearing during this incident. It's not high quality roleplay at all when you just walk up to someone when you think you have found your target before Jonathan had even spoken a single word yet.

The bigger issue that we see during this incident is Kerim Al Aska trying to rob/shoot Jonathan in a green zone, which is obviously against the server rules and you would have known this if you had actually read them properly.

Report actioned:

Kerim Al Aska - A5.1.1 -24H Ban FBS

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back