What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Charlie Bronson, Nedge - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clancy

Your In-game name

Clancy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Charlie Bronson, Nedge

Date of the incident

28/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

[Time of incident is an estimate]
Was driving down the Road from Kavala Square wanting to head towards Agios when i stopped to quickly do some IRL stuff, and saw the Quilin with a bunch of guys stop next to me and decided to RP it out.

I was immediatly initiated upon, hoping to actually get some Kidnap RP going but was instead knocked out and verbally abused (which i am fine with), surprisingly enough after the incident they did not take any of my items.
In the middle of this a policeman came by and without initiation or anything Charlie Bronson just shot the policeman out of his car.
After waiting a bit i asked if they were ready to handle me but instead i just ended up getting shot by Nedge.

I attempted to talk the group after this but only managed to talk to the guy that was knocked out due to him being bugged and not being able to see, he bloodbagged me until NHS came and said he does not condone the actions.

I have not been able to reach Charlie and Nedge after this the 3rd guy tried to get in comms with them but did not seem to be able to get em on ts , Nedge promptly disconnected after the situation and Charlie i have not seen again

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IucpN4FHffw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Since i am also involved into this i will comment on this report.  I were not able to get my own recording but as the video clearly shows i get both RDM'd and VDM'd which was no fun. 

Hello Clancy, a friend of mine referred me here after he thought he'd seen one of my Arma 3 alias's: "Charlie Bronson" , had came up in the reporting section.  I would like to clarify that my character, "Goodtime" Charlie Bronson: was not  in any way, shape or form involved in this situation shown above. I believe that this is a case of mistaken identity, and that someone else may or may not be, using that character name besides myself. As none of the people in question sound like me, nor can i use any of the shown weapons in the video due to lack of DLC. I believe i have met Zimbaa once or twice, but i don't know any of the other people shown in the video. I rarely get on nowadays and am lucky to find the time to dedicate myself to Arma. And saying that, i am confident that i am not the "Charlie Bronson" in question.

I hope that this issue clears up; and hope you find those who are responsible for making your playing experience unpleasant.

Yours truly, Colonel Kush

Last edited by a moderator:
Action taken 

Charlie Bronson, clearly RDM'd the officer in question here after taking a civilian hostage. As such, your actions have resulted in a ban for RDM. 

Nedge, you attempted to execute the officer without much in the way of speaking. Failing this you attempted to use the officers own car to finish the job so to speak. When neither attempt was successful you took it upon yourself to execute your hostage without any form of communication from yourself. Based on these actions you have been banned from the community for VDM and RDM. 

This behavior is not tolerated within our community.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back