What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Chen - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xkan

Your In-game name

SGT Xkan [AT533]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chen

Date of the incident

03/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We're transporting Chen's friend Moshiko from Kavala PD to the prison. as we leave kavala Chen intentionally rams his tempest into us killing us. in the video you catch a short glimpse of his name after he steps out of the truck.

reason I have not tried to resolve this is as short as a few days ago we caught Moshiko and Chen mass vdm'ing in kavala letting them both off with warnings, Moshiko was later banned for VDM and was just unbanned recently. I believe Chen has already been warned by admins regarding VDM aswell as warnings from myself advising him not to do it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBD7klu5w6Y&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
How am i connected to all of this, i did nothing wrong...

and I also got my punishment...

and i don't think chen did it in purpose...

you took my GPS and we also not in the same Group...

so he couldn't see you coming with me

How am i connected to all of this, i did nothing wrong...

and I also got my punishment...

and i don't think chen did it in purpose...

you took my GPS and we also not in the same Group...

so he couldn't see you coming with me
You're not being reported but you and Chen ARE friends hence why I mentioned your name, you've both been running around VDM'ing in kavala together before, I'm guessing you've learned but Chen clearly has not.. The VDM was Extremely blatant and was to stop you from going to prison. I'm guessing you metagamed your location and waited for us to leave kavala. hence why he turns into us killing us. 

You wrong, you only looking for punishment to the wrong people, yes, you right, chen is my friend, BUT! it doesnt mean that he is VDMing, he clearly not vdmer.. 

I cant realy prove that but i was the Issue not him. i did VDM in kavala before i learned my lesson.

not him. When i asked chen to troll someone he said not and said that there are rules against it.

its the first time chen doing unpourpose vdm.

And i also did not metagamed him, in my country the time was 6AM and i play all night so i stay AFK and when i hearn people screming from my headset i looked on the screen and suddenly everyone is dead.. 

its not on porpuse!

all i did is to pull my track around to try to talk with u and u just rammed into me i wanted to make some good quality role play but u didnt stopped and drove around 90 mph while i was just going SLOWLY to your line inorder to talk with you but u just crushed i noticed the rules and i know what i did and it was ok and if its not idc bann me if you want go for it

all i did is to pull my track around to try to talk with u and u just rammed into me i wanted to make some good quality role play but u didnt stopped and drove around 90 mph while i was just going SLOWLY to your line inorder to talk with you but u just crushed i noticed the rules and i know what i did and it was ok and if its not idc bann me if you want go for it
Right, Watch the video. you pull right into us as we're driving high speed. you didn't have your truck parked in the middle of the road, you RAMMED into us. as for what you said Moshiko, i'm cofident you metagamed your location to Chen but that's not what i'm reporting him for. point being Chen has been warned about VDM'ing before from me and (Not entirely sure but I do believe a staff member spoke to him too on the day) and he rams into us. guessing your high quality roleplay was going to be ramming into us breaking our car and then getting out with that massive rifle on your back and hold us up to free your friend who'd used metagaming to give his location to you. 

Anyways going a bit off topic here. What you did seemed to me, and everyone I was with like blatant VDM which is against the rules. I'm not here to get people banned but fact being i've already advised you not to ram into people only a few days ago and you ended up doing this.

to be honest i dont remmber it although dont worry i will never play on this server ever again.

while trying to have role play got rdmed 3 times in 2day the community here is too salty and they called my lil brother retarted when he trying to roleplay becouse of his accent .

to be honest i dont remmber it although dont worry i will never play on this server ever again.

while trying to have role play got rdmed 3 times in 2day the community here is too salty and they called my lil brother retarted when he trying to roleplay becouse of his accent .
I know it dosn't make any difference but if it helps. I'm extremely sorry for the bad experience you may have had at times and having your little brother get insulted due to his accent is completely unacceptable. i'd recommend recording and then reporting the people who do these things. being insulted or straight up RDM'd is not fun at all. 

Hello,

So after looking at the video I have drawn up the following conclusions. 

Now, although he does swerve into you, it didn't look like he did it on purpose, more accidental. He could of pressed a wrong button and you could of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Normally, when someone is intentionally VDM'ing, they tend not to stop and carry on, but he did get out and repair your car for you. Also, on this thread he has commented and being co-operative throughout.

Based on this, I am going to Deny this report as it seems accidental and not purposeful, but I am going to give you a bit of advice, please when you are driving don't just turn out in-front of people, if it is accidental then get out and speak to them and apologise to them if necessary, but please try your best to not do this in the future.

Please don't let it happen again.

Thank you for the report.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back