What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Chief Keef 630, Steve Jobs 551, James Fatchops 603 - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Your In-game name

Billy Bright

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chief Keef 630, Steve Jobs 551, James Fatchops 603

Date of the incident

07/28/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There is no option on the form for GTA RP. To confirm this happened on SERVER: GTA RP FIVEM

The video starts with me bleeding out from a separate incident where someone jumped out of the chopper I was in with them so we both hit the ground and bled out. I respawn near the hospital and at 4 minutes 18 out of nowhere, Chief Keef 630 runs me over with a truck with two guys on top, Steve Jobs 551, and James Fatchops 603 pointing towards me confirming their involvement. One of them says good luck with that timer, they also ran over another player who came to help me and tried attacking some Lost MC. I called for admin tp twice but to resolve but no one came.

I got taken to the hospital to be revived, there is a small 5 second break in the video where I just wanted to check the video was saved and began re-recording, you can check this by the ingame time in bottom left. I then came out and got a bike to the car park and then got a car to drive by and confirm their IDs again. just incase the video didn't pick it up. Then I checked the player list near the end of the video where the IDs and names can be confirmed.

These sorts of people ruin the server with their VDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/LDGVZppM8RM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

excuse me for the long delay.

after reviewing this report and its video is pretty clear that player 630 Chief Keef ran you over without any propper roleplay reason.

for this 630 Chief Keef will be recieving a ban under G.1.1: 

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

other than the RVDM seen in the video you can also see him and his friend running upto another player and rdming him.

due to this the bans will be as follows.

630 Chief Keef: G.1.1 G.1.2 / Perm until appealed.

551 Steve jobs: G.1.2 / Perm untill appealed,  Next to what i would like to urge him to change his name under rule G.5.1: 

(G5.1) Character Names - Please use a valid first name, last name combo. Do not use names of well known celebrities, political figures, terrorists etc

603  James Fatchops: G.1.2/ Perm until appealed.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back