What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Child Catcher - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCC Deathstroke

DCC Deathstroke
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SGT Deathstroke

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Child Catcher

Date of the incident

11/20/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

ok,we was in normal petrol and i was with SPC Jeff South and PC STeFFeX, we went to weed processing to check on it.we found 4 players there and a box truck inside, so we got out of the car to stat deal with the situations, so after we manage to catch 2 of them already,one of them (Child Catcher) start brake RP, send to him // msg ,warning him not break rp,he keeped brake RP in direct chat,and he start insulting us personally,and when we was inside police car going to the police station,he keeps insulting us and brake RP.after the situation is ended i told him to come to TS to talk about what happend before i take eney action,He refused to listen most of the time,and he start to say he dont care about he get banned or not,i tried to listen to him for about 15 min,so he dont tried to listen to us or sort this out,what he say at end on ts to do what ever you want,and he start talk bad to us.at the end he gives low and poor RP,Brakeing RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/FWCr6uluHLc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back