What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Chiminim - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Smurff

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

PCSO Smurf

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chiminim

Date of the incident

12/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We saw two hemmt box outside of weed processing so as a cop i wanted to go and talk to them about what they are doing and when i say hello to start the conversation off i instantly get shot.
I did tried to find this guy on ts to find out why he did it and couldn't find him but other than that i couldn't get a hold of him. However, i dont think you can explain this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/8J8vQhMtPzg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Go on to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLIWFUEmdblVZgZYOFcJEXg 

and then click the video called rdm as the link is messed up or something like that.

@SI Tampax
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I actually have an explation believe it or not haha.

Ok first of all, when you said ''Hello gentlemen'' i did not hear that and thats not because of low sound, it just didnt pick up the voice/sound. The only reason i saw you was because my friend notified me that there was a guy inside.                                                                                                                                                           The way he told me there was a guy inside may have had an effect on my response as he said something along the lines of: ''Oh my god, there is a dude here what the f**k'' he said that in a paranoid/anxious way so that scared me a bit wont lie on that one.

Secondly as you can see in the video my head was turned watching behind so i had no idea you was coming there and when i turned around in that split second i thought you were a bandit holding us at gun point so that just built up the anxiety.

This leads me to a conclusion on why i literally just straight out RDM'ed you. If you take a look at the video it took a frame for me to respond and shoot you, a thinking person would never react this quick, this is as instinctiv as it gets and part was missclick or missfire because of the tension im pretty sure you can tell if you take a close look: thats insane inhuman reactions that right there. 

Im not denying at all that i RDM'ed, im only looking for forgiveness as this was not on purpose. Im happy to compensate if there was any loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 hour ago, Chiminim said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yeah thats what i thought i understand that you were scared and stuff as we did sneak in however you cant just shoot randomly if you no one has initiated in anyway. But i understand what you said and all and i forgive you that so i guess we can just leave this as resolved if the staff team are ok with that.

Yeah thats what i thought i understand that you were scared and stuff as we did sneak in however you cant just shoot randomly if you no one has initiated in anyway. But i understand what you said and all and i forgive you that so i guess we can just leave this as resolved if the staff team are ok with that.
Allright, thanks for your understanding. And sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back