What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Chino Dex + 2 Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Farrell

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Omar Farrell

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Chino Dex + 2 Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2310

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The Coalition were out looking for Cutlass members for a good hour or 2 with little success, the majority of us were in a convoy of cars but myself and Zycho were in a helicopter scouting around and pointing potential targets out. Throughout the video you can hear those who were in cars discussing where they were, the areas and cars they planned to check and identify and nothing was confirmed as Cutlass members, nor were we being hostile to those we checked. We spotted a black local car flying up the Coalition hill opposite the ranch so we gave comms to the convoy who began to follow them. When we were flying over the hill and following the local car, we were then lit up by a full automatic weapon from behind and promptly shot down and killed by a helicopter behind us. This helicopter was carrying Chino Dex & 2 other unknown Cutlass members (we found this out afterwards, in liaison). As we were flying helicopters, there was absolutely nothing said to us or the convoy, nor was there really a possibility to do so with them also being in a helicopter. They had no members on the ground speak to us either, and if they did, you would have heard our members react over the radio. It is worth noting that when we checked the local car we were chasing, this was also not a Cutlass member to the best of our knowledge, and we were also not hostile with them when we stopped them to speak with them.

This, to me, was blatant RDM with little effort nor possibility of RP.

We wanted to better understand why we were shot down in such a manner, so we requested a liason and the only person we spoke to there was Chino Dex. The reason this report has gone up is purely down to the fact that throughout the liaison, he was absolutely adamant he had not breached any rules. He strongly argued the point that this was not RDM as there is context, solely based on the fact we have been in an active beef with Cutlass, meaning that no words need to be said, as in his words, that "sounds like Arma initiation to me." The rule states high quality roleplay needs to be given prior to any shooting and in this instance, we were simply shot down by a completely unidentifiable helicopter with absolutely zero roleplay.

Thank you for anyone who reviews this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/kZGr354-c_8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there,

I was the pilot of the helicopter, and I will explain the context of the entire incident and why it played out the way it did.

The coalition has been provoking us all day, whether it be with tweedle pictures or by circling the arcade. Many of us were watching them aggressively; checking anyone on the road. We had members communicating to us that they had a helicopter out, which was also confirmed by a member who was being chased by the helicopter before having a bike and a few others pounce on him. 

He radioed all of this information through and added that "Ali from the coalition" was chasing him on the bike. We knew they had him after a few minutes because he stopped responding on the radio, which made it clear that he had been caught and the helicopter was them. This demonstrated how critical it was to eliminate the threat of the helicopter because it was essential to their attack.

Labeling this as RDM is naive and ignores the well-known conflict between the two gangs as well as the fact that they invaded our territory, publicized it, and captured our members. 

Additionally, they have repeatedly used this attack method, and as you may know, it is incredibly challenging to maneuver around a helicopter in midair, which restricts roleplaying options. With sufficient proof demonstrating that it was not random, this was the reasoning's why we grabbed our helicopter and neutralized the threat. 

I regret not having the opportunity to speak with you in liaison since I could have discussed this with you in advance. I can relate to your frustration because, during this fight with The Coalition, I have also suffered under similar circumstances.

Thank you for your quick reply Paul, I will reply later in the evening when I'm on my computer.

Good evening Paul, once again I appreciate the quick response this morning. 

He radioed all of this information through and added that "Ali from the coalition" was chasing him on the bike. We knew they had him after a few minutes because he stopped responding on the radio, which made it clear that he had been caught and the helicopter was them.
You are right in saying your member was being chased by the Coalition and that Ali was indeed there. But during that time our heli was on the other side of the city (the docks specifically). Might I also add that during the liaison Chino Dex repeatedly said that the attack was in  retaliation to us taking your member, while he was taken 40 minutes prior to our heli being shot down, and that I simply don't see where this means you can shoot anything/anyone on sight.

Labeling this as RDM is naive and ignores the well-known conflict between the two gangs as well as the fact that they invaded our territory, publicized it, and captured our members. 
Context is everything, and you are correct in saying that there is a well known "beef" between the Coalition and Cutlass, but at the end of the day this is a high quality roleplay server. You simply can just roll up to us and shoot on sight, the same way we can't do that to you guys (cutlass).

Additionally, they have repeatedly used this attack method, and as you may know, it is incredibly challenging to maneuver around a helicopter in midair, which restricts roleplaying options.
If you feel as if being in a helicopter restricts your roleplay then there are a lot more avenues to go around to where you can properly roleplay before taking action and spraying down a heli.

With sufficient proof demonstrating that it was not random, this was the reasoning's why we grabbed our helicopter and neutralized the threat. 
If you do have "sufficient proof" as to how this isn't random please feel free to show it. And if this is the case then why did Chino Dex fail to say so during the liaison call and instead said "I just joined Cutlass a week ago and you guys have been having a war for quite a while. Based on what I've been seeing it's just been an all out war". To where we instructed Chino Dex that this isn't an all out war he is used to, and that there aren't any war rules in place. To where you still need to follow the RPUK rules when it comes to shooting on sight etc...

Thank you for your response Omar,

Regarding the Helicopter being on the other side of the city, I don't believe it, primarily since our member yelled out on the radio that the exact same Helicopter was directly above, chasing him, and then all of a sudden additional Coalition members gave chase. Also, as you were hovering above the Arcade, we identified you in the helicopter via our binoculars. 

The fact that you were capturing our members, invading our turf, and making it public gave us plenty of justification to strike back, therefore it is clear that this was retribution. I appreciate your irritation that it took us 40 minutes to attack and shoot you down, but we have faced an identical situation before where doing so was deemed the appropriate course of action.

Although there are numerous approaches you can use to deal with an aerial danger, in my opinion the course we took was the best one given the options available. Unfortunately, I am unable to speak for another person or their statements. The additional evidence that we have is 

Screenshots:

3vCvHty.png

RmiZOZn.png

image.png

image.png

hello

I am very disappointed for my words to be taken out of context and twisted to meet your point of view. Paul has kindly explained the events and reasons as to why you was shot down and i dont feel like i need to add as it would be a re-read. I do appreciate that you also mention my disagreement towards the term initiation as it sounded like you wanted me to say a few words and then engage in which you and your mates kept on insisting i did not initiate which led me to responding to that with '' sounds like Arma initiation to me''. This a complete juxtaposition to what you also want and stated in this report which was quality RP. I feel like this report is not directed towards rule break but a frustration that the situation did not go your way. I want to understand why you ask for something but in return do not return the equivalence. Here is a clip that was circled to us regarding how you approach and engage us with this initiation like style that you wanted me to replicate.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1g52KERnj3a-XX/LBMVhTLbsSij?invite=cr-MSxRd04sMTAxOTQzOTQxLA

Cutlass understand that we have had an ongoing feud for months and hostility is at an all time peak and so with context and leading events we actually understand how we can be shot for being a cutlass member for being naive and thinking its safe in the streets while there are groups of thugs actively looking out for us and plotting our deaths. We do feel like certain situations there should be quality roleplay e,g kidnappings , shooting or grabbing someone in heavy armed places , but if there is prior events leading up to it in which case provocation, an earlier killing/kidnapping and with how Helicopters work i feel that paul and i where justified in our approach. I will not be replying further and will leave it to staff to convey their thoughts and decision. 

Thanks 

Chino Dex - Vietnam helicopter veteran 

Alexa please play ''fortunate son ''  

Hello Paul, I'm going to start off this reply by saying that you are throwing out accusations "willy nilly" without any proof to back them up. That's not how it works with a "he said she said" approach.

Regarding the Helicopter being on the other side of the city, I don't believe it, primarily since our member yelled out on the radio that the exact same Helicopter was directly above, chasing him, and then all of a sudden additional Coalition members gave chase.
Again, do you have proof that my heli was the one that took chase on your member that got grabbed? At the time I was scouting out the docks when I received a gps over the group chat saying that other members of the Coalition had a Cutlass down in their car, that is when I proceeded to make my way to the rest of the group(a few minutes after your member had already been downed and put into one of our cars).

Screenshots of the group chat gps and location:

image.png

image.png

As for your "evidence", I'm not quite sure what this is meant to justify. These pictures were posted onto tweedle around 2-3 hours before you had shot down the heli. So just because someone posts a picture within the arcade you can find them hours later and shoot them on sight?

As for Dex, I fail to see what that clip provides without the valid "context" and was mentioned to you yesterday, if you really wish to know the context behind that clip from the ballas we could have talked about it.

During that situation we had been in a gunfight with cutlass at the arcade 10 minutes prior to that clip. We had one of our members left on one of the roofs giving us callouts on radio. During the 10 minutes we were gone we went to restock on our ammo and fix our cars. While we were gone we had word that the remaining Cutlass at the arcade drove off in an attempt to take their downed boys to hospital, a few minutes later a group of "out of colour" individuals show up to the arcade, take a cutlass car, lockpick one of our downed boys's bikes and drive it away. As Cutlass are rarely in their "sand" colours, we got the call that Cutlass were back outside the arcade "out of colours".

I feel like this report is not directed towards rule break but a frustration that the situation did not go your way.
Once again, I do not appreciate these random accusations being thrown around. I was purely shocked by the standards of roleplay that was provided in this instance.

As for you saying that I have twisted your words during this report here is a clip I took during the liaison at 2am:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In hindsight I do not see the relevance in the first place to the other situation with ballas, as it was a separate issue. And as to you identifying the heli as Coalition with "intel",  whether it was a Coalition heli or not. There simply was no prior roleplay with you as individuals in the opposing heli to make it valid in my opinion.

I have provided my rationale for my report at this stage.

I appreciate the replies but clearly we are not going to see eye on eye on this so I will leave it to staff to make a decision so this can be clear for both sides in the future.

Thank you.

Not only did I witness The Coalition heli firsthand, as shown in the photograph I. The individual you were pursuing had also communicated this information over the radio. There wouldn't have been any retaliation if you hadn't been so brazen about flying over our turf, tweedling, and chasing our members down. You weren't subtle or discreet in your approach; instead, there was a helicopter flying above the Arcade with a Coalition convoy below it.

To me, there need to be some common sense used here. You 2 groups have done nothing but hit eachother day in and day out for months now. Its very obvious who you are in the heli, what your intent is and the intel you are providing your gang. I am by no means saying there should be no RP going on before a fight but the fact is, you two gangs have been at it for long enough i would not be surprised at all for either of you being shot when around eachother. 

I do not believe this was random in the slightest. 

Report denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back