What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Chino Dex, 547 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michaelangelo Marino

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Chino Dex, 547

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: G4.5 / G3.1 / G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and a few mates went on our "Marino" character. A situation occurred where Marinos robbed The Lost MC, due to this The Lost called for help from the Ballas. One of the Marinos were downed in a situation relating to this so I took him up to Sandy Hospital for him to check in.
After checking my friend in, I watched Chino Dex, a Ballas member get up from the Hospital bed and walk away from where I was standing. I attempted to speak with him, however, I was ignored. After he was pressed further he replied "I need to go somewhere, Im busy". I then shout at him and tell him to stop, which led to me pointing a gun at him and telling him to raise his hands so I could further the roleplay. He then attempted to kill me and that resulted in me downing him. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/OqOp3994P8jYk/d1337N8atK7M?invite=cr-MSw2c1MsMTIyOTk3Mzcs

I drove Chino up to the Grapeseed dodgy doctor where I revived him. I make clear and concise commands, demanding that he drops his firearm on the floor. He delays and delays like he was stalling for something. During the roleplay a local car suddenly pulls up to the dodgy and starts opening fire on me. I start shooting back at him and in the end I kill him. Chino then decides to combat roll and shoot at me. He ends up killing me and leaving. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/OqQFvXoAvPgtB/d1337Ps2tSZ2?invite=cr-MSx6QzksMTIyOTk3Mzcs Eventually, more of my friends that were making their way up to my location arrived and took me hospital. Midway through my hospital stay, Sean Glasgow shows up to the Hospital and waits for me to be revived so that he could rob me for my gun. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Or0MZarD7j6ll/d1337SzOG8hA?invite=cr-MSxQa3EsMTIyOTk3Mzcs

I feel as if that Chino did not value his life at the start when I told him to put his hands up, I also find it very weird that somehow 547 shows up to the dodgy after Chino was delaying the situation. Chino combat rolled and killed me, which is bizarre considering moments before Chino was acting injured and confused. I believe he didn't act his injuries as well as he should have.

I have not attempted to resolve this due to me personally not thinking there is not a valid excuse to any of the mentioned rule breaks.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/OqQFvXoAvPgtB/d1337Ps2tSZ2?invite=cr-MSx6QzksMTIyOTk3Mzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This report is very confusing to me and suggests to me you haven’t given it much thought. If you have had added a full video of you lurking over my bed you would have seen me instantly access my phone after i have gotten up from hospital, along with  Azteca's also alerting Ballas of my kidnapping and you took me to the closest dodgy doctor this was not well thought out and thus you were obviously disrupted at the dodgy doctor. 

Value my life rule G2.4, I was in a car and you aimed a gun at me in a one on one circumstance where I had just got out of hospital forcing me into combat. In the clip you have provided, i anticipated that you would try something, so i made it my goal to remove myself from the hospital and exit the area , attempting this lead to your frustration to try and stick me up,  but the cowboy gunslinger i am , i was able to draw my gun before you could even finish your sentence, '' wtf get out the car now..'' in the clip i already had my gun out mid demand. providing me with a one on one forced combat situation that i unfortunately lost.

At the dodgy doctor a combat situation arose not brought on by myself but involving the both of us I still had my gun as you were interrupted before taking it, this whole thing of get dodged, stand up and instantly start dropping your items is a display of your poor creativity in rp you could have maybe zip tied me and remove me from the only well known dodged doctor, that is coincidently right next to the hospital that i was in. Finally amongst attempting to begin dropping the items from my inventory a friend also attempts to save the day, this is displayed in the length of time it took me to notice that there was shooting going on while in my inventory,. I actually don’t see any particular point you’re trying to make. This is quite confusing why you wouldn’t want a TeamSpeak or discord conversation because it seems a lot of things could have been cleared up quite quickly. Especially the fact that Azteca's informed Ballas nullifying you’re metagaming angle completely.

The screenshots provided void the metagaming accusations and further provide evidence of how we had information regarding how you guys dressed and possible locations of your whereabouts. 

Screenshot 2023-01-01 121914.png

Screenshot 2023-01-01 121928.png

Screenshot 2023-01-01 121942.png

Screenshot 2023-01-01 122000.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was initially taken hospital by 2 Azteca's , while everything unfolded at sandy. Sean was called by Hayley about me being taken by someone. 
was waiting to be provided the evidence for this call taking place. 

@Liam

f258db94e79b0b555bcd42880a4e3024.png

In the message's you can see the message "Sandy"  and "get to grandmas now" Both of these messages were sent AFTER i had shot ID 547 i believe (staff can confirm this for us) . Can we confirm who 547 is and id also like to know how he knew to show up to the dodgy before a message was sent from Dex . The aztecas told you almost 10minutes after that i had Dex. The times here are not adding up.

Along with Azteca's also alerting Ballas of my kidnapping and you took me to the closest dodgy doctor this
I've heard through the wood work that this never happened? Apparently they only told Ballas that you'd been shot, never kidnapped. What else would prompt Ballas to check Dodgy Doctors?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Nex Fuze

You said ‘I have not attempted to resolve this due to me personally not thinking there is not a valid excuse to any of the mentioned rule breaks.’

Why didn’t you report this when it happened or within the 24 hours time frame we set out for Report a Player guidelines

i planned to put it up within the 24hr period but unfortunately it slipped my mind due to a lot going on for new years. i was viewing my old clips after i had slept and it reminded me that i forgot to report the night before so i put the report up as soon as possible.

I've heard through the wood work that this never happened? Apparently they only told Ballas that you'd been shot, never kidnapped. What else would prompt Ballas to check Dodgy Doctors?
1. We had already been on the look out at hospitals and dodgy doctors - group chat messages 

2. The nearest dodgy to Sandy is grandmas , doesn’t take a theoretical physicist to understand where to look next. 
3. Thats the only dodgy doctor that ballas know IC to date 

In the message's you can see the message "Sandy"  and "get to grandmas now" Both of these messages were sent AFTER i had shot ID 547 i believe (staff can confirm this for us) . Can we confirm who 547 is and id also like to know how he knew to show up to the dodgy before a message was sent from Dex . The aztecas told you almost 10minutes after that i had Dex. The times here are not adding up.
oh Nex , I guess this is why a full 3 minute clip before the shooting was not published here , the first thing in my hands as soon as I got up was a phone. I am also sure you might have some prior recording while you was over at my hospital bed. Nevertheless logs don’t lie and the time of my death and when the SANDY message was put out will surface . The TRUTH shall prevail !

will not be replying any further 

@SK-

Do you have footage of this as to when you rolled up and shot without providing High Quality RP? As I am failing to see why you would arrive > KOS (Not fully known if that is your Ballas member) as in @Nex Fuzefootage, its hard to see yourself in the vehicle so you'd most likely be unable to see Chinos facial features

Hello 👋
Since I've been mentioned in this report, I am now involved. 

Now lets kick things off with this whole "HIgh Quality RP"  🤔
Hmmm so the whole Lost and Ballas against the Morenos roleplay and how it has transpired throughout this period of time wasnt mentioned?

Its not like as if I turned up out of the blue and just randomly checked dodgy and shot a man wearing a suit because he had my fellow gang member at dodgy. Context is everything.

Even by the looks of it you can tell the way I've arrived, the angle and direction, not only my positioning would give Nex an advantagous position as all I could really see was dex and himself almost directly behind him. 

its hard to see yourself
I would have believed this to be true had he not shot me right on my forehead after trying aiming a gun at me 😬
https://i.gyazo.com/a9d1bfbc7ad8e95842d6ec75464ded9d.jpg

you'd most likely be unable to see Chinos facial features
so if I'm camouflaged in a black car whilst wearing black, sitting directly infront of Dex in my car, you claim that I am unable to see chinos unique looking appearence whilst his grey mohawk is sticking out, covered in tattoos in uncommon positions including his neck and the balla tattoo on his forehead. So what you're essentially saying is that if someone cannot see me then I cannot see them?

https://i.gyazo.com/f30845a936a8e7d59bd35f12cd1245a1.png
Excuse the low resolution this is due to my recorder settings 

I mean unless someones picture perfect to Dex in that exact moment of time conveniently getting grabbed by a moreno, then my hands are up.

Dex has informed us of his whereabouts, Hayley has informed us of his whereabouts so if I arrived and hes not there, would you not assume the worst?

Only logical place to check then on would be the nearest dodgy, right?

I hope I have covered everything to the best of my ability 👍 Appreciate taking the time out of your busy day to help solve this mess 

Hey @Nex Fuze👍

Hope you've had a lovely new years day!

I've noticed a strange discord sound from one of the clips you've mentioned, now to my understanding could this have impacted the roleplay?

I'll let staff to dig into this and decide for themselves as I do hear a discord stream sound 4 seconds into the following clip

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/OqQFvXoAvPgtB/d1337Ps2tSZ2?invite=cr-MSx6QzksMTIyOTk3Mzcs

To my knowledge its either yourself were watching someone elses stream or you were streaming it to someone else who could have acted on it 🤷‍♂️

Just thought it would be lovely and crucial to point out just in case, so we can all be happy and gather a better understanding from this report! 

Oh whilst we are here, I've got a few questions I'd like answered to gather a greater understanding of the rules regarding this particular report.

I'm assuming this requirement is outdated? based of previous reports I've seen, this included.

Please do update me on whether or not this requirement still applies.

03a6274538d2bee91a9dc479ac6e56ef.png

Going off your own footage, it’s severely hard to tell if that is in fact Dex or if it’s some random baldy?

Since you’ve took a picture of the footage, are you able to post this?

Dex has informed us of his whereabouts, Hayley has informed us of his whereabouts so if I arrived and hes not there, would you not assume the worst?
Correct me if I’m wrong on two parts;

Hayley told Sean that ‘Chino had been shot’ not as to where he is and or if he’d be taken.

Also, where does Dex inform you of his whereabouts in the screenshots above? I can only see ‘GET THE BOYS TO GRANDMAS’ sent after you were downed?

Going off your own footage, it’s severely hard to tell if that is in fact Dex or if it’s some random baldy?
Excuse the low resolution this is due to my recorder settings 
 I'm guessing you must've missed that, that's fine hopefully that should clear it up 👍

Since you’ve took a picture of the footage, are you able to post this?
Not sure if I still have it would need to check through, struggling to see why this would even be relevant as you're concerned about how I know thats Chino Dex, correct? We've already established that 

Correct me if I’m wrong on two parts;

Hayley told Sean that ‘Chino had been shot’ not as to where he is and or if he’d be taken.

Also, where does Dex inform you of his whereabouts in the screenshots above? I can only see ‘GET THE BOYS TO GRANDMAS’ sent after you were downed?
Im gonna go ahead an assume you have a clip of the coversation between Sean and Hayley, why not post it here so we can both break down each word said.

Big bold capital letters saying "SANDY" after hostile encounters and shootings with the morenos, not exactly gonna check boshs trucking shop now.

Also you've appeared to have ignored some of my questions in my previous reply? is there a reason for this.

I feel as though I gave you the upmost respect in answering all your questions and just feel as though I deserve some sort of respect in you doing the same back, how would you feel if I just picked and choosed what question to answer.

Not sure if I still have it would need to check through
Convenient..

Big bold capital letters saying "SANDY" after hostile encounters and shootings with the morenos, not exactly gonna check boshs trucking shop now.
Yep, that’s the one I referenced too. That was sent into the group chat AFTER you were downed.

Also you've appeared to have ignored some of my questions in my previous reply? is there a reason for this.

I feel as though I gave you the upmost respect in answering all your questions and just feel as though I deserve some sort of respect in you doing the same back, how would you feel if I just picked and choosed what question to answer.
You’re the one who has been reported not me. I am processing the report.

Report guidelines state you can only report up to 24 hours. I have questioned Nex on his reasons and to note that it states that it MAY be declined, ‘may’ being the keyword used.

Convenient..

14 minutes ago, SK- said:
3d7a1ac0a09c69b116fdf4a21bf1804f.gif

For the record, I have that picture from the footage because I sent it to Dex after the incident as I was confused on how I didnt tap his ass 🤣 even though I was positioned awkwardly 😬

Yep, that’s the one I referenced too. That was sent into the group chat AFTER you were downed.
Are you sure about that? Like are you really sure?

Because if that does come out incorrect, what else are you not sure about?

Report guidelines state you can only report up to 24 hours. I have questioned Nex on his reasons and to note that it states that it MAY be declined, ‘may’ being the keyword used.
Nowadays you can make up any odd reason to delay a report such as "I was feeling sick" or "I was working" etc but thats a topic for another day, cheers for the eventually replying anyways.

Like I said I know you guys arent robots and do make mistakes and thats completely fine, happens to the best of us!

Appreciate your time again nonetheless I do understand its all voluntary work so I do respect it

I have been mentioned here a few times so I feel like it's only right I give my side since it seems to be a back and worth or he said/she said. I don't like getting caught up in the OOC stuff and I ain't tryna get anyone in trouble or whatever but I will just clear up what I said on the phone call to Sean. I wasn't at Sandy during the situation between Nex + Chino but when I was with a few other Azteca's who witnessed Chino being shot at Sandy Hospital they said we should tell Sean as they seen he has been shot so when I called Sean all I said was "Dex was taken to Sandy hospital by Bandz + Matthew (they found him laying in pillbox downed) then I followed with "He was shot by a guy in a suit at Sandy Hospital" and that was all. I just wanted to clear up that I never said he was kidnapped as that was information I wasn't aware of.

Thanks.

I have been mentioned here a few times so I feel like it's only right I give my side since it seems to be a back and worth or he said/she said. I don't like getting caught up in the OOC stuff and I ain't tryna get anyone in trouble or whatever but I will just clear up what I said on the phone call to Sean. I wasn't at Sandy during the situation between Nex + Chino but when I was with a few other Azteca's who witnessed Chino being shot at Sandy Hospital they said we should tell Sean as they seen he has been shot so when I called Sean all I said was "Dex was taken to Sandy hospital by Bandz + Matthew (they found him laying in pillbox downed) then I followed with "He was shot by a guy in a suit at Sandy Hospital" and that was all. I just wanted to clear up that I never said he was kidnapped as that was information I wasn't aware of.

Thanks.
Thank you very much for taking the time in clearing any sort of confusion, dont believe anyone mentioned any sort of kidnappings however unless you fell off a tree then it makes sense to assume that Dex might have been kidnapped by a moreno taking into account the lost have also been kidnapped prior and his last message being SANDY in capital letters and after hearing your side, proves my point.

Only logical assumption is that hes been kidnapped after not being able to find dex at sandy and so the nearest dodgy was checked and lo and behold he was there.

Guess that chucks any metagaming accusation out the window, surely?

Thank you very much for taking the time in clearing any sort of confusion, dont believe anyone mentioned any sort of kidnappings however unless you fell off a tree then it makes sense to assume that Dex might have been kidnapped by a moreno taking into account the lost have also been kidnapped prior and his last message being SANDY in capital letters and after hearing your side, proves my point.

Only logical assumption is that hes been kidnapped after not being able to find dex at sandy and so the nearest dodgy was checked and lo and behold he was there.

Guess that chucks any metagaming accusation out the window, surely?
I will also add that Sean already knew when I had called him and was already looking for Dex as I am assuming he probably wasn't responding etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back