What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Chino Dex, 547 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will also add that Sean already knew when I had called him and was already looking for Dex as I am assuming he probably wasn't responding etc.
Yeah tbh surprised G3.1 was even mentioned almost laughable considering this whole report could have easily been avoided but people do not want to act like adults in an adult community and would rather result in reports instead of talking and understanding eachother like adults. 

Anywho, thanks again helping us solve this! 

I don't understand how you've interpreted this information from Hayley the way you have. The phone call was after you had shown up and been shot, I wouldn't say its cleared up as you've still shown up before the phone call and possibly before the texts in the group chat also. staff will be able to confirm If the texts where sent before or after you where shot. Sean said on the phone to Hayley that "i already know" AFTER the situation with yourself SK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Message from SK @Nex Fuze

1) The text messages were used to locate Dex then used common sense to check dodgy after not being able to find/locate him, logs can also prove that.

2) Regardless of when that phone call took place it should not be relevant as I've already mentioned how I found Dex via texts, pretty sure the phone call just confirmed to us that they were likely gonna camp the hospitals after Dex was downed which made us aware of their scummy tactics at the time (that's what we thought you guys were doing, obviously now you've told us that you were actually waiting for your mate to get up but that's besides the point) hence why they got robbed in retaliation.

3) Also add Would you like to address your side of the story regarding the discord streams? I feel as though this definitely could have impacted and it opened up the opportunity for others to act upon, now as I've mentioned, I do want staff to look into this but hearing your side wont hurt, would it?

Hello all,

Lets get this report done and dusted then right?

I've had many Staff members assisting myself with this one due to the severity and the bulk of information on the report itself, logs etc.

Before I get into this report... @SK-The attitude and sarcasm in your replies doesn't exactly paint the picture of an innocent man. In future, please do not act like this.

So the timeframe for that night of the 30th is as following:

• PJ downed at 18:49:29
  • PJ bled out at 19:04:41
  • Chino was downed by Police at Pillbox at 19:04:15
  • Chino was revived at Sandy Hospital at 19:21:54
  • Chino sent a GC message 'SANDY' at  19:22
  • Chino got downed again by Nex at 19:22:29
  • Chino gets dodgied at 19:25:47
  • SK turns up at 19:26:19
  • SK got downed at 19:26:22
  • Nex got downed at 19:26:27
  • Chino sent a GC message 'ANYONE ACTIVER' at 19:27
  • Hayley calls Sean at 19:32:41

Chino {

"Azteca's also alerting Ballas of my kidnapping and you took me to the closest dodgy doctor this was not well thought out and thus you were obviously disrupted at the dodgy doctor.

I was initially taken hospital by 2 Azteca's , while everything unfolded at sandy. Sean was called by Hayley about me being taken by someone. 
was waiting to be provided the evidence for this call taking place.

This was debunked, Aztecas only said that you'd been shot. This phonecall took place 10 minutes after you were downed by Nex.

"We had already been on the look out at hospitals and dodgy doctors - group chat messages" 

Why? The Lost MC member bled out at 19:04 and by 19:16 he was inside Ballas clubhouse along with Sean Glasgow. Ballas already know by that point that PJ was alive and well (fuzzy head)

"oh Nex , I guess this is why a full 3 minute clip before the shooting was not published here , the first thing in my hands as soon as I got up was a phone. I am also sure you might have some prior recording while you was over at my hospital bed. Nevertheless logs don’t lie and the time of my death and when the SANDY message was put out will surface . The TRUTH shall prevail !"

The GroupChat message 'SANDY' was sent under a minute after Chino Dex was revived at Sandy Hospital. However, 'GET THE BOYS TO GRANDMAS' was sent after Chino downed Nex at Dodgy Doctor

}

Saint Kohi {

"Dex has informed us of his whereabouts, Hayley has informed us of his whereabouts so if I arrived and hes not there, would you not assume the worst?

Only logical place to check then on would be the nearest dodgy, right?"

Chino Dex sent a GC message as he was revived saying 'SANDY', Hayley said 'Chino was shot at Sandy'

You told me in our DMs that you 'Arrived at Sandy, checked down the road and near the hospital' but never actually went inside due to No Cars Parked Outside, Not A Single Person Was Around. How did you know no-one was inside if you never checked?

"I've noticed a strange discord sound from one of the clips you've mentioned, now to my understanding could this have impacted the roleplay?

I'll let staff to dig into this and decide for themselves as I do hear a discord stream sound 4 seconds into the following clip

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/OqQFvXoAvPgtB/d1337Ps2tSZ2?invite=cr-MSx6QzksMTIyOTk3Mzcs

To my knowledge its either yourself were watching someone elses stream or you were streaming it to someone else who could have acted on it 

Just thought it would be lovely and crucial to point out just in case, so we can all be happy and gather a better understanding from this report! "

This is irrelevant to the report considering the fact that Nex radio'd via the in game radio for help at Dodgy Doctor. He could've been streaming, he could've been watching a stream but nothing was taken in-game as far any of us are concerned.

"Not sure if I still have it would need to check through, struggling to see why this would even be relevant as you're concerned about how I know thats Chino Dex, correct? We've already established that"

You were able to screenshot your footage to clear yourself being able to identify Chino Dex at Dodgy Doctor but unable to provide the footage itself?

Liam - 'Yep, that’s the one I referenced too. That was sent into the group chat AFTER you were downed.'

"Are you sure about that? Like are you really sure?"

Error on my behalf due to how small the screenshot timestamps are which got corrected via Stavik checking logs in depth.

"dont believe anyone mentioned any sort of kidnappings"

It was referenced by Chino Dex

"The text messages were used to locate Dex then used common sense to check dodgy after not being able to find/locate him, logs can also prove that."

Do you mean Group Chat Messages as we checked Chino Dex's text messages and phonecalls made between 19:04 and 19:26 which resulted in -

• 1 Missed Call from Cutlass Leader
  • 1 Text from Ballas F6 changing Frequency earlier in the day

"Regardless of when that phone call took place it should not be relevant as I've already mentioned how I found Dex via texts, pretty sure the phone call just confirmed to us that they were likely gonna camp the hospitals after Dex was downed"

Which phonecall? Hayleys? which only stated he had been shot at Sandy. Again, texts? Group chat messages or text messages. Not aware of any texts made to Chino Dex.

"Also add Would you like to address your side of the story regarding the discord streams? I feel as though this definitely could have impacted and it opened up the opportunity for others to act upon, now as I've mentioned, I do want staff to look into this but hearing your side wont hurt, would it?"

As already stated, irrelevant to the report

}

Hayley {

"I will also add that Sean already knew when I had called him and was already looking for Dex as I am assuming he probably wasn't responding etc."

Sean could've been looking for him from the Ballas v Police gunfight

}

To finish this all off, @SK-you stated that when the 'SANDY' at 19:22 text came in. You were at the burger shot MLO near 229/PD/Triads in an NPC black Infernus and that you arrived at 19:26.

@Drexdid this exact test with an NPC Infernus from the MLO Burgershot near 229/PD/Triads -

Assuming SK was already sat in the local Infernus and hit the gas immediately after receiving the "SANDY" text, it would have taken him (without accidents or having to slow down much on the way) 2:53 minutes to arrive at Sandy Hospital Assuming he only walked into the hospital (you didn't), checked super quick (you didn't) and got right back into his car, that would have taken about 30 seconds minimum. Then from Sandy Hospital to Grandma's takes another 1:06 mniutes. Which comes to a total of 4:27 absolute minimum and that was tested by someones knowing precisely where they are going beforehand.

From the city to Grandma's takes a minimum of 3:16, if you drive there directly in a local infernus and assuming you're already sat in the car and ready to go immediately.

Also, side note as I was just finishing off this last section:

@SK-

I don't appreciate you trying to blackmail me in my DMs. This is an adult community, act like one. Blackmail is not something we take lightly especially on a Member of Staff dealing with a Report on yourself.

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 59275

Rule(s): G3.1, C1.7

---------------------------------------------

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 59328

Rule(s): G3.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back