What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Chippiones {unsure of id's - GTA RP

Rico Roberts

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Rico Roberts
Reported Players: Chippiones {unsure of id's
Date: May 12, 2024
Time: 22:00
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few fellow marabunta members were down at Grove Turf discussing a minor disagreement between us [separate situation]. As we were talking a Chippione out of colours runs up to one of the members and says 'Fuck Mara' and proceeds to stab him in the back, therefore downing him, this then turns into a shootout/mele fight between everyone. Therefore I believe this is RDM as there was no prior interaction between our groups.

Please Find Below The Clip Of This Incident :)
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2cBfGrir7vm_yH/d1337tPTwl7S?invite=cr-MSxNSGMsMjEzOTM2NzA1LA

Hello Rico, I was one of the chippieones involved in this situation I arrived on scene 2nd with a bottle, yes on the face of things this is poor but lets no beat around the bush and pretend these back and fourths haven't been going on nearing 2 weeks and on many occasions from BOTH sides it has been as good as KOS. Yes there hasn't been any firm set out war rules however we have asked many times and marabunta seem to not be up for it when I believe they would much improve the situation for both sides. That being said as ill provide below marabunta members have said it is on site and put down that challenge.

That aside there's not much to say and I'm sure staff will come to a decision based on what they can see, however id like to lastly mention that calls to liason and situations taken to the forms all have one thing in common a marabunta loss, so Id beg the question of the motives surrounding some of the decisions yourself and the gang as a whole have made. :)

Yes there hasn't been any firm set out war rules however we have asked many times and marabunta seem to not be up for it when I believe they would much improve the situation for both sides.

I have heard it being brought up, but not at any point have you approached me in RP, or OOC about putting war rules (as far as I am aware at least). I personally dislike war rules, especially KOS. But I would be open to chat about it if you are interested. Let me know if you would want to have a chat!

Tommy did say it would be KOS if you came down, but there was a phone call between you for 10+ minutes, which I would assume was related to this beef. Making it most likely a valid reason to come shoot. Was that medal clip associated to the same situation that happened down at Grove Street?

(not replying as staff, but as the lead of mara and also being in the situation)

Would be more than happy to discuss war rules, not purely for the fact of warring I do believe it will clean up the situations if there's clear rules between the 2 gangs.

This was from a different scenario yes, but for me its the premise I'm trying to get across it seems to be chopping and changing from KOS to not KOS hence I believe war rules would benefit highly.

Would be more than happy to discuss war rules, not purely for the fact of warring I do believe it will clean up the situations if there's clear rules between the 2 gangs.

Let me know when you are available, or just shoot me a DM on Discord and we could arrange that! :)

Back