What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Chris Hansen - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Travers

Travers
Your In-game name

INS James Travers [6912]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chris Hansen

Date of the incident

04/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After detaining a lovely gentleman seen in the start of the video and putting him in my vehicle, I was about to drive back to the PD to process his charges. This is when the orange hatchback sport pulls up, you can see Chris gets out of the vehicle, proceeds to say "Get out the car, get out the car, stop driving, stop it" and then proceeded to shoot at me and my vehicle immediately. The time between the first thing he said to me and the first shot being fired was exactly 2 seconds. No quality Roleplay was had before any shots were fired in this situation.

I requested the individual to join me in the Police Liaison however his response was "No mate, I don't care honestly, if a guy has a gun at you and your just driving away so there you go tit for tat". Did not want to come to liaison to discuss this scenario hence a player report is being submit.

The initiation which he makes is seen at 3:29

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV6axIPEEjA&feature=youtu.be&t=196
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only. Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.
(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.  (3.2) Out of Character Chat (OOC) interactions must be made over side chat. (3.2.1) Quick messages to another player in direct chat must be prefaced by the syntax "//"
sub to you're channel aswell smooches xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Fifty1p I have read your response and I am very confused as to what you are claiming I have done wrong here. Firstly you have accused me of being in breach of rule (2.8) At no point during the course of the conversation I had did I mention that I was going to submit a report, secondly you have accused me of being in breach of rule (3.1) Breaking character, at no point did I say anything which would be considered breaking roleplay. I reworded things, asking you to come to "our radio communications system and to join the Police liaison frequency" rather than just saying TeamSpeak. There is a way to reword things in order for them to suit roleplay e.g You will hear many people refer to the server restart as "the sandstorm" so rather than them saying "the server restart is coming soon" they will say "the sandstorm is coming soon" which is deemed as reasonable Roleplay. 

Also I would like to point out that the video footage which you have provided does not make any difference to what I have originally reported Chris for, and is more of a revenge report of you trying to point out things which you believe to be server rule breaks which were made on my side. 

Its okay @James Travers i see i have hurt you in some way this was not a big deal i am not gonna report you over this small thing even if the admin banned me for the day its cool im not gonna waste the admin time over something small love jay and silent bob

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fifty1p I will deal with you quoting the 2 rules first: 

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice
No one broke RP, no one threatened to report you. You were requested to join the "Radio frequency" as said in roleplay. And you were quite clear in that you didnt want to do that. 

(3.1) You must remain in character at all times
Everyone stayed in character the entire time during both footage-sequences. 

I'll deal with the actual report now. Thank you @James Travers - I completely agree with this report. There's no way on earth we will accept people shouting after a vehicle like that and then open fire. Consider this a very mild ban seeing as you both disregarded our server rules, stated that you didnt care - and then continued on the forums in the manner that you did. Next offence wont be dealt with as gentle. 

24 hr ban issued. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back