What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Chris - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashtruz

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Ashtruz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chris

Date of the incident

01/20/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Suddenly got killed in my van in GZ Kavala car park.
Talked with guy named differently on TS claiming he is the Chris in game and that murder (RDM in GZ) is nothing to do with him. I think this is up for you to find which or what Chris was. Thanks Regards

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kKGLA5wKk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

ok , where do i begin on this one, I had been shot in agios and was awaiting medical assistance on my way back to kavela after being airlifted to hospital for treatment, i recieve a message from the above, somthing along the lines of if you dont come you wont be here for long so i send him a message back saying "what" and then another message saying "what are you on about". I have this recorded and can upload if needed

We eventually went into team speak to resolve this issue, to where he accused me of RDM 20 mins earlier, i explained to him exactly what i stated above and this couldnt of possibly been me as i have just been airlifted from agios by medics.

The guy started to become quite hostile in my opinion and both of us started to raise voices, which wasnt going to solve anything, so i suggested we go see a mentor, he agreed and went to join the mentor, which he never.

I then proceeded to go see a mentor and i explained the situation to him and was told not to worry about it, I have this conversation recorded.

He started going on about how it happened just before server restart, I said to him

server restart was ages ago not 20 mins ago like he stated i supposively killed him.

Then he went onto say he was on a different server, so i basically said so you were on a different server before joining this one and he said "yes", so this guy has basically joined the server and scrolled through the player list to see if theres a chris on the server and started accusaitions to the first chris he saw. 

I have our conversation recorded also about the said above and if needed i can upload.

One last point id like to raise is i was on server one the whole time and this guy is reporting that it happened on server two.

I was never on server two i was on one so the guy is wrong in accusing me.

Maybe a name change on my part is due.

After reading this guys complaint he says he talked to the guy on team speak(me)but fails to mention in his statement that he changed server and talked to the first chris he saw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear @CASHIN MY GIRO, if you weren't that bad guy Chris in the video then you don't have nothing to worry about. I will personally send you an a apology card for disturbing you in game if it turns out that there were more Chris's in the game that did not read the rules :) I hope the long arm of law (rules) will get the right Chris soon.. :)

Regards

@AshtruzIts cool bro, no need to apologise as a person with the same name as me killed you, I would be pretty mad too if i got RDM.

You have done the right thing in reporting and i would of done the same to be fair, But unfortunately its the wrong guy and im sure the admins will rectify this situation.

No hard feelings on my part anyways, its cool.

There is another Chris reported already.

Just wonder would it be the same BAD guy. Looks like admins have a big job to determine which one is it as there is too many with the same name.. Thanks

It prob is the same guy to be fair, to many reports, i've changed my name now so hopefully they get too the bottom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back