What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ChrisPChips - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyFx

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Rocky.Fx

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ChrisPChips

Date of the incident

10/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and a few others called Remy and ChrisPchips set up a border control on a bridge for some rp, During this there was a heli telling other civs where his stolen truck was in ooc to find us again as we stole the truck earlier (there is no evidence of this part). However i do have the evidence of ChrisPchips shooting the heli down with no warning shots after me telling me we would give warning shots first. It continued on until Chrispchips sprayed me and another civ down without saying anything, and later killed Remy which im yet to ask him about.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxQk6P-ZEU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

It is quite clear there is a severe lack of any sort of roleplay capabilities from this person and thereof lacks the regards for our rules. This is a shameful display from them and they can explain himself in an appeal if they ever bother to make one. This will be dealt with now and swiftly to ensure there is no further activity like this from them.

Chrispchips - Action Taken (2.2, 6.1.1, 7.1.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back