What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Chuck Greenhorn - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Liam Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Chuck Greenhorn

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2308

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were speaking to a few lads at the side of the road when I noticed there was two individuals coming up behind us, as I turned around I witnessed one of them carrying a firearm so I ran over and ordered that individual to stop running and declared down the radio that it was Ju Long with a voice changer due to Ju Long having an active arrest warrant for prison escape and that he was a Triad member in attempt to get as many Trojan officers down as soon as possible. Whilst getting close to Ju Long, Chuck Greenhorn pulled a gun from behind us and began shooting without any form of warning then ran around the building before myself came face to face with him and I was downed by him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/6aKq95vYjY07b/d1337M9GLlCw?invite=cr-MSxWREcsMjk1MDEwMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm going to comment on this as I was involved in the situation, my question is how did you know it was me? you are not allowed to ID people by voice especially when I have as you said a voice changer on. I  have been told by staff IDing by voice is not allowed. I was not in red, had a biker helmet on that was blacked out and gloves there was literally no way you should have been able to ID me there.

@LiamWith claims of RDM we would need a longer video 3-5 minutes prior to the time of the shots being fired, In the clip you've shown there is only 20-30 seconds?

@CoozerDo you have any evidence of the situation from your side for us to review? 

I'm going to comment on this as I was involved in the situation, my question is how did you know it was me? you are not allowed to ID people by voice especially when I have as you said a voice changer on. I  have been told by staff IDing by voice is not allowed. I was not in red, had a biker helmet on that was blacked out and gloves there was literally no way you should have been able to ID me there.
I made the assumption that it was in fact Ju Long when Chuck Greenhorn was wearing what I seen him wearing prior at Triad turf, I could tell by your voice that it was in fact you and the red car that showed up later only fed to my assumptions that you were in fact Ju Long. All of this adding up, I could definitely state that it was you. If it wasn't you and I had already panic'd then I would've been fine with the situation in RP as I deemed a pre-emptive panic was valid.

@LiamWith claims of RDM we would need a longer video 3-5 minutes prior to the time of the shots being fired, In the clip you've shown there is only 20-30 seconds?
I have opened a ticket with staff and was told to report it by @Nuclear

I made the assumption that it was in fact Ju Long when Chuck Greenhorn was wearing what I seen him wearing prior at Triad turf, I could tell by your voice that it was in fact you and the red car that showed up later only fed to my assumptions that you were in fact Ju Long. All of this adding up, I could definitely state that it was you. If it wasn't you and I had already panic'd then I would've been fine with the situation in RP as I deemed a pre-emptive panic was valid.
So because you ID chuck, you jump to the conclusion its me out of all the other Triads? and again I have been told by staff in the past that you are not allowed to ID a person just by voice.

So because you ID chuck, you jump to the conclusion its me out of all the other Triads? and again I have been told by staff in the past that you are not allowed to ID a person just by voice.
You can make a separate report on me if you wish.

I have opened a ticket with staff and was told to report it by @Nuclear
In relation to the RDM claim the video is going to need to be a longer video prior overall, Have discussed this with other staff before requesting this from you. Since 40 seconds isn't enough time to prove the rule break overall so I will need the prior 3-5 minutes if you have this for us to review fully please.

In relation to the RDM claim the video is going to need to be a longer video prior overall, Have discussed this with other staff before requesting this from you. Since 40 seconds isn't enough time to prove the rule break overall so I will need the prior 3-5 minutes if you have this for us to review fully please.
The video is a total of 2 minutes, I am requesting the original footage from Medal.tv as it was trimmed down to deal with reports ingame.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is a total of 2 minutes, I am requesting the original footage from Medal.tv as it was trimmed down to deal with reports ingame.

View attachment 18334
No problem, When the longer video is available I'll review that overall since we need to see if there was prior rp before the shots we're fired. @CoozerNo problem, If someone in the situation did if you could post this as it will help us review this report fully 🙂 

No problem, When the longer video is available I'll review that overall since we need to see if there was prior rp before the shots we're fired. @CoozerNo problem, If someone in the situation did if you could post this as it will help us review this report fully 🙂 
Well I'm going to bed shortly but I'll leave my PC on to edit the clip! 🙂

My POV has been attempting to restore to original version since 3AM this morning, this YouTube video is from Ryan Krays POV who arrived seconds after we pulled up originally on scene. @Stuart

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Theres nothing wrong with saying names of people you might think the person behind the voice changer is aslong as you dont act on it, end of the day it could have been Billy or Joe (Random names) . You're not allowed to ID a person by voice correct and if you ended up in handcuffs and they kept going with its Ju-Long without actual proof its you it would definetly be very questionable. Now if you feel like you have been wronged here you are more than welcome to open a seperate report on the matter.

First of all this looks more like because I reported Charlie Chubbs you did a revenge report on me.
Second of all as far as I can remember Ju Long has a High pitched voice and that doesn't sound anything like Ju Long it looks more like you trying to force a situation with the knowledge of coozer's actual voice.
And since u clearly mentioned it was Ju long and knew that I was a triad aswell. It was clear that if you tried to take him I would have tried doing something about that. me knowing you guys would start following him and not me I said "Stop running" and shot 2 warning shots to make you stop running after him.I shot twice incase you guys did not hear me before actually trying to shoot you all that was on scene. (2:26 of the second video)
After that we get face to face in a 1 v 1 situation I have my gun pointed at you and you have yours at me. And from watching your clip you clearly shot first there even though it was a split second difference. There is a difference between RDM and this whole situation of me knowing you guys want to arrest Ju Long for 40k months. You clearly even say in your own clip those are triads and I would obviously protect my leader in any sort of situation.

EDIT: Also I would like to point out that I have never been reported before and have only been to TS once for a situation I personally might have done wrong. You have been a part of this community for so long, why not try and solve this on TS with me first or even try to listen to my story?

First of all this looks more like because I reported Charlie Chubbs you did a revenge report on me.
Hello Chuck, I am failing to understand how this would be a revenge report on a person that I've patrolled with a total of 3 times, I haven't met Charlie Chubbs in real life, I don't have him on any other social media. I don't quite understand how my report on you for Random Death Match is a revenge report for you reporting another member of the community?

Second of all as far as I can remember Ju Long has a High pitched voice and that doesn't sound anything like Ju Long it looks more like you trying to force a situation with the knowledge of coozer's actual voice.
I believe Nuclear has already solved this part of your reply, if Coozer would like to place a report on me for whatever reason he is free to do so.

And since u clearly mentioned it was Ju long and knew that I was a triad aswell. It was clear that if you tried to take him I would have tried doing something about that. me knowing you guys would start following him and not me I said "Stop running" and shot 2 warning shots to make you stop running after him.I shot twice incase you guys did not hear me before actually trying to shoot you all that was on scene. (2:26 of the second video)
Warning Shots? In accordance to the RDM rule - Attacking another play without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. You shot towards three officers, may not been able to hit them due to the distance between us and you or maybe you did in fact Chubbs or Kray. This feels to me that you attacked us with a pistol. So in your above message, you stated that because we knew it was Ju Long and that you were a Triad member and it was clear that we would've tried to arrest him that you decided to open fire on us without any form of quality roleplay, which in itself denies us of any quality roleplay with yourself or Ju Long in this certain situation.

After that we get face to face in a 1 v 1 situation I have my gun pointed at you and you have yours at me. And from watching your clip you clearly shot first there even though it was a split second difference. There is a difference between RDM and this whole situation of me knowing you guys want to arrest Ju Long for 40k months. You clearly even say in your own clip those are triads and I would obviously protect my leader in any sort of situation.
Yes, I shot you first once we came 1 v 1 due to you already shooting at us and at that point I was valuing my own life in an attempt to down you and remove you as a valid threat from this situation.

EDIT: Also I would like to point out that I have never been reported before and have only been to TS once for a situation I personally might have done wrong. You have been a part of this community for so long, why not try and solve this on TS with me first or even try to listen to my story?
I am not required to go liaisons, it is encouraged to do so but in my own opinion I don't believe anything gets solved in those as the same thing will happen the next day.

I am not required to go liaisons, it is encouraged to do so but in my own opinion I don't believe anything gets solved in those as the same thing will happen the next day.
I would expect better from you Liam. Especially being part of the community for so long. I never take things straight to a report but it just shows that you want me to get banned for something which is not RDM. You trying to arrest my leader it is obvious he will not hand himself over and his members will fight for him? I will leave this to staff just expected better from you Liam because I never get in these situations and you assuming it won't solve anything is disappointing for me.

Warning Shots? In accordance to the RDM rule - Attacking another play without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. You shot towards three officers, may not been able to hit them due to the distance between us and you or maybe you did in fact Chubbs or Kray. This feels to me that you attacked us with a pistol. So in your above message, you stated that because we knew it was Ju Long and that you were a Triad member and it was clear that we would've tried to arrest him that you decided to open fire on us without any form of quality roleplay, which in itself denies us of any quality roleplay with yourself or Ju Long in this certain situation.
Maybe my interaction was not the best at that moment but as stated I was also pointing a gun and shouting to you guys to stop running before any shots fired towards you. Also you guys running after him with guns towards him doesn't leave a lot of room for RP in my opinion. You would try anything to arrest him and I would try anything to stop that ofcourse otherwise technically I would never see my leader again because 40K months is almost the same as a life sentence? If the sentences wouldn't have been like an actual soft ban this whole situation would have been different. But instead we focus on the wrong thing.

I would expect better from you Liam. Especially being part of the community for so long. I never take things straight to a report but it just shows that you want me to get banned for something which is not RDM. You trying to arrest my leader it is obvious he will not hand himself over and his members will fight for him? I will leave this to staff just expected better from you Liam because I never get in these situations and you assuming it won't solve anything is disappointing for me.
Being a part of the community for so long or being new to the community is irrelevant. Don't attempt to make me feel bad for you breaking the most obvious rule to follow on the server. Just because I arrested your leader or your gang member doesn't allow you to break rules. You could've said anything to us, you could've kept running alongside us and started threatening us but instead you retreated behind cover and shot without any words spoken.

Maybe my interaction was not the best at that moment but as stated I was also pointing a gun and shouting to you guys to stop running before any shots fired towards you. Also you guys running after him with guns towards him doesn't leave a lot of room for RP in my opinion. You would try anything to arrest him and I would try anything to stop that ofcourse otherwise technically I would never see my leader again because 40K months is almost the same as a life sentence? If the sentences wouldn't have been like an actual soft ban this whole situation would have been different. But instead we focus on the wrong thing.
I don't see any gun pointed at us, the only thing I can hear from you is "No he doesn't", "What are you talking about, he doesn't" nothing else is heard then you opened fire. As I said, you could've spoke some more words and threatened us, got Triads down on your radio and completely surrounded three lone Trojan officers against all your gang members creating more RP and possibly a hostage situation. It is not my problem that Ju Long has 40k months, I don't even know what he done to get that as I wasn't even online at the time...surely if you and he had such a big issue with it being a "soft ban" you can open the channels for that not break blatant rules in attempt to shut off all RP that would've came from us potentially capturing him. 

I will not comment further and leave this to staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back