What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [CI] Antollyme [RT680] - RDM (Rejected - Warning issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Preacher

Your In-game name

TCK Preacher

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[CI] Antollyme [RT680]

Date of the incident

06/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Had spikes placed down in road and a police car drove over them, then 2 decamped and one ran in my path I popped out of the reeds asking him to place his hands up on his head and that he was surrounded, failing to do so, he just instantly pulled the trigger gunning me down. I then went to TS to ask him what he was playing at, he tried to justify the situation by responding with "don't need to counter initiate" but I never technically made a threat to his life - and thus he said he was in the right. Then after me basically saying that was nonsence and he's clearly broke a rule, left the channel, he then went to staff for help getting a staff member involved, making me feel pressured into resolving this, then afterwards, the situation kept playing on my mind and I've informed the staff member and Antolly than infact I do not want to resolve this and would like staff to make their decisions on said event.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a28353448cc9eab47/antolly?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This has me worried and frustrated as it was considered resolved.

After the situation was over, I asked him to hop into liaison. Once in liaison we began to discuss the situation, at first I believed I was correct in my doings, as I had read the new initiation post, stating that life doesn't directly have to be threatened. During this conversation, TCK Pee Money hopped into the channel mid discussion and said, ''don't bothering resolving this, hes a CI and knows better'' which further discussion i replied with,''why are you gong to straight up report me without hearing my side'' to which i was given the response, ''hes got a bad attitude, leave it and just report him''  After that, both left.  I went to staff help as I was curious and worried if I had in fact broken a rule.  With discussion with lvl 3 staff member James, to which he informed me that before the shots where fired, regardless of his initiation, was high quality roleplay issued, to which i instantly distinguished my mistake. I have read the rules but due to the change in initiation rules, I either miss read the topic or didnt comprehend it correctly. My actions aren't excusable and feel deep remorse as a consequence.

I wanted to resolve this as I felt bad about the situation. I asked Preacher to join staff help so we could resolve it in a civil matter which he did so.  In the staff help, we discussed the situation and I acknowledged my wrong doings. I then said as it was my fault, i would compensate him for his gear, to which he agreed with. I then was asked to comp those who where killed in the firefight and I said I would. I was informed that they where revived and in police custody, and made sure they where set free.  

So from my terms of the agreement, i upholded and made a note to self for the future to not replicate this incident again.

Making sure that i was upholding my agreement, I messaged the individuals involved who lost their gear, i was blanked by all individuals until I was contacted by Pee Money whom wasn't willing to hear anything I had to say and felt that I directly RDM'ed him, which isn't the case, as I shot Preacher. As the ensuing gunfight that followed was my fault, I told him that it was resolved in staff help and anyone who lost their gear would be compensated, to which he didn't want any.

I was then contacted by Preacher stating he had changed his mind as he was pressured into resolving it, which wasn't the case as we both had equal say in the matter. He then went on to say that it was too big of an issue to let slide, so he wanted to report me, which I cant comprehend how it would be let slide, if a staff member had given his opinion on it, I had acknowledged my mistake and giving a reasonable solution to the situation. 

This to me feels like they just want to report me for the sake of it.

Evidence

Screenshot_44.pngScreenshot_47.png

In the Liaison Video, I cant figure out why my mic didn't record.

Just in regards to him stating he didn't have a weapon pointed, from his perspective you can see he had his weapon drawn and pointed but once started to move, it lowered as he wasn't in a combat stance, as well he stated that I didn't value my life yet it was a 1:1 situation as I could only see him so the police rule of valuing life wasn't broken, and I had no proof that there was in fact others around. He later went on to say in staff help that, ''in metagaming terms, you should know that if TCK are instigating something with you, you should know there's more than one of us.''

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In conclusion, I've acknowledged my wrong doing actions, they're not excusable hence why I did and am showing remorse to the situation. I just cant comprehend why a report is necessary for me to show that I have remorse, as I clearly stated it to him in the staff help. To me it just seems like all that is being looked for here, is myself being banned.

Since i have been mentioned in this report i'll comment.

I did not receive any message from you offering me comp, i contacted you as shown in the chat log you provided then you offered me comp. Saying that you contacted us all offering comp and we blanked you is a lie.

Yes i was heated when i came in TS i was so annoyed at what you just did and expected more than that from someone like yourself, nothing i said in there was was wrong the rules state that you don't need to resolve anything before trying to report someone. Since you have been here a while and are a considerably high respectable rank in the police force currently a CI you should know a lot better as to what you did was wrong on every level.

Now as for you saying this was a mistake or an accident i don't see how it can be and apologising and offering comp does not justify your what you did this was a clear breach of a main server rule a rule you are well aware of. The first thing you said in the liaison chat we had was" Well can you inform me how it was RDM " (I don't know if this was you trying to have a laugh or being serious) Allow me to quote you one of the most basic server rules and probably the most looked up rule for all players.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - "Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play" (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

There was 0 roleplay from you in that situation not a single word was said, you shot him which started a gunfight that wasn't wanted resulting in people losing gear.

( link with your voice in liaison )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5wxMrudoI&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Pee

Let me rephrase myself, I contacted those whom I knew lost gear, you can see from my screen shots that I had chats open which all of whom did not give me a response when I offered, I didn't know you lost, gear so for you to state that I'm lying in my response is a false accusation.

In terms of not saying a word, its not heard from the report video, but I said once he started to come towards me ''Alright mate, what do you want'' but I was cut over with ''Put your hands up I have friends in the area''. When you state that it was blatant RDM, its not like I saw him then opened fire, he gave me a command which was in fact threatening to my life, so panicking in that aspect, I opened fire, therefore showing the mistake I made, not engaging in the high quality roleplay before shooting.

I'm not trying to excuse or ''justify'' my actions, as I've already stated in my response, as you seemingly think that I consider myself to be in the right, yet I've stated on multiple occasions that I acknowledge that I'm in the wrong.

I simply think its unreasonable and unnecessary to report me, when I have acknowledged it and a civil resolution was constructed. I would think, that these reports are set in place to ban those whom don't consider what they've done is wrong, settle disputes with a third party and to make sure that if an individual has done something wrong, that they're made aware of it and warned. In this situation, none of those fall under this situation, as I have said that I understand my mistake and made sure your gaming experience wasn't hindered because of my mistake. It just seems to me that you want me removed from the community over a mistake that was resolved. I'm also curious that if you really felt that my mistake was unforgivable, why did you allow the officers to free you and keep your gear.

I understand if I need to be punished for the mistake I made, I just feel that it's quite unjust how you've gone about it.

@TCK Preacher Have you got anything else you would like to add or any response to the previous comments before we deal with this report?

A response from yourself is no longer needed.

Preacher you messaged James_W12345 saying the following
"<18:02:46> "[TCK] Preacher": yo', tbh I felt pressured into resolving the issue with antollyme as we'd spoken to him a moment before hand and he tried to justify his actions which clearly show a blatient rule break, then he jumped into staff lounge and got you involved; I didnt even want to resolve as like I said, he should know better becuase he's a CI, so therefore, I'd like to retract my resolution and I'm going to put a report up - as as said, he should definately know better as he's been around for a long time. "

The reason you state for  filing a report against him is "he should know better becuase he's a CI".

As much as I agree with you that he should of known better and our RDM Rule is one of the best known rules in our community people still make mistakes in situations people still fuck up from time to time and just because he is a CI In the altis police force doesn't mean he is exempt from doing so.

@Antollyme  Did RDM you Preacher I am pretty sure we can all agree on that . But he did do all you could to attempt to resolve  this matter and compensate yourself and your gang.  He also clearly understands what he did wrong and has shown alot of remorse  for his actions as can be seen in his responses to this report. Along with @James_W12345 Stating to the staff team that he felt the situation was resolved at the time he spoke to you and compensation was given out to those who required it.

Antollyme from the looking at our player records you have been in this community for over a year, you have never received any official warning from staff (If So it has not been noted) you do not have any notes on your player account and you have never received an ingame ban - Squeaky clean.

With all of the above in mind I will not be issuing you with a Ban today. However I will be issuing you with a official warning that will be recorded and stored on your player account stating that if you are to be reported again for anything thing that can relate to poor roleplay or RDM and the report is against you is legitimate then you will receive a ban.

Just because you can report someone does not mean its always the "Right thing to do". I can not fully understand your reasoning for the report when the matter was resolved in Teamspeak with a staff team member present but a report is a report and when they are filed against a player they must be dealt with appropriately. 

Report Rejected Warning issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back