What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CI Greenhalgh [4439] - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Rippoff

Your In-game name

Jack Rippoff

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Greenhalgh [4439]

Date of the incident

08/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I held CI Greenhalgh up, cuffed him, removed his GPS. We drove off. Then we were fired upon. Followed up by an "initation" of Greenhalgh. Therefore I think it is random death match/ poor quality of roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYTD6-ecoOs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I messaged him on ts to talk about the hole stituation:

x.jpg

Then I talked to him on ts about it. I think he did not understand my point. When I asked him how he could have managed the situation without this escalation, he said that he would have tried not be caught in the first place. We left the the argument on good terms. But we disagreed if his "iniation" was correct and sufficant to meet the standards of RPUK.

I have already apologised for talking in direct instead of talking in vehicle for the initiation. The shots came in before I was able to tell them that the initiation was valid and then I initiated again. What would you like out of this report, as I have owned up to initiating in direct instead of vehicle and i would not make the mistake of doing this again as I know the issues this can cause as I was speaking to you from the moment I recovered from the knock out. 

1. As I recall our conversation, you said that you talked in teamspeak not direct. The evidence supports this, I have turned video volume to absolute maximum between 1:05 -1:30 (I have the earplugs in) and I can not hear you talking at all. I suspect you were talking in ts without hot microphoning it in the game. Maybe 3.5  needs to be discussed at this point:

[SIZE=medium](3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.[/SIZE]

2. Sadly you did not see the problem with your initation. I even told you that I will review it with a admin since I disagreed with you if the "initation" was correctly done. I could have never applied to your demand in time. I can easily be killed by your officers who are shooting at us from the hill, while we are driving at a high speed! Here is the RPUK rule which I think does apply:

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]3. I think roleplay is highly dependend on the up-keep of the rules. So people can engage in interesting situations by talking to eachother first, not shooting [/SIZE]immediately[SIZE=medium]. I walked through the situation in teamspeak with you. I would have been happy if you could have [/SIZE]agreed [SIZE=medium]on it, [/SIZE]maybe apologised so we could have had better roleplay next time. Instead you wanted to sell me this initation as the norm. Therefore the issue can hopefully be sorted out by a staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. As I recall our conversation, you said that you talked in teamspeak not direct. The evidence supports this, I have turned video volume to absolute maximum between 1:05 -1:30 (I have the earplugs in) and I can not hear you talking at all. I suspect you were talking in ts without hot microphoning it in the game. Maybe 3.5  needs to be discussed at this point:

[SIZE=medium](3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.[/SIZE]
I was hotmicing my initiation to the channel of about 15 Police and I was only talking to you. This happened in direct chat otherwise you would have heard my initiation on your tires. I have apologised for this and this is a one time error that will most likely not happen again. (btw between the time scale at 01:05 and 01:30 you can hear me indirect talking to you and the ts channel) 

2. Sadly you did not see the problem with your initation. I even told you that I will review it with a admin since I disagreed with you if the "initation" was correctly done. I could have never applied to your demand in time. I can easily be killed by your officers who are shooting at us from the hill, while we are driving at a high speed! Here is the RPUK rule which I think does apply:

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]
I think i have tried to apologising for the initiation in direct instead of vehicle and once I realised that the initiation was not valid i tried to initiate again in vehicle but the shot were coming in before i could stop this.

[SIZE=medium]3. I think roleplay is highly dependend on the up-keep of the rules. So people can engage in interesting situations by talking to eachother first, not shooting [/SIZE]immediately[SIZE=medium]. I walked through the situation in teamspeak with you. I would have been happy if you could have [/SIZE]agreed [SIZE=medium]on it, [/SIZE]maybe apologised so we could have had better roleplay next time. Instead you wanted to sell me this initation as the norm. Therefore the issue can hopefully be sorted out by a staff member.
  I think if you wanted to roleplay with me knocking me out on top of a hill before we can have a proper conversation was uncool. I could have easily talked to you without being at gunpoint and knocked out. I could have easily roleplayed with you all day long on a hill without the issue of anyone getting shot. The fact is that you decided to actuate a hostile action toward me from the first second you met me and I have to remind you that throughout the entire exchange I did not have my weapon drawn at all, I was presenting zero threat to you and you still knocked me.  If you wanted to talk to me just talk to me there is no need to point a gun at me and knock me out and take me away without my consent. If you hit a policeman on the head in the middle of a AR weapons cache robbery there is no chance the other policeman in the situation at going to just give you tea and biscuits and let you carry on. Your issue is that you assumed because I was a being held at gunpoint that I would initiate on you as soon as I saw you which would have not even been the case. You also think that taking a policeman against his will is a light offense that the APS will just allow to happen without any consequences. If you had bothering to talk to me on the hill and not hit me on the head at the first opportunity so you could take me away you would have got exactly what you wanted "roleplay". I have to remind you that you were the hostile party in this, and if all you would have wanted to talk to me do not punch me in the face.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright taking a look at the footage provided, I do not hear Green talk in direct initiating on you, you took his GPS and not his communications and as he is in the middle of initiating in vehicle chat the police open fire. 
Technically it was not Green who RDM'd but I would advise to make sure you are in the relevant communication channel such as vehicle when you are making the initiation.
I feel this was just bad communication on the police side of things. 

Please keep this in mind for next time @SI Greenhalgh 4439

Report Rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back