What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CI Lenny - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Advice given)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefke V

Your In-game name

Cpl. Jefke V. [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Lenny

Date of the incident

08/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So were out with UNMC, on a operation. we had 2 striders out. at some point the other strider get into trouble with police and get initiated on the tires. so we try to drive away to get to a defensive point, then i crash my strider lose 1 frontwheel. a police SUV drives nearby me. then a prowler pulls up. tells me your tires will be shot 2 times then sprays my tires. and then tells me get out the vehicle without a gun or lethal force will be used. i get out the vehicle with my weapon on my back, to ask the officer what he is doing. then i get instantly sprayed down from four different directions. i also feel their was no need to instantly lethal me as their were officers on scene with rubbers loaded. i also think their totally no time for me to comply. i talked to Lenny, but he said he didnt do anything wrong,

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59a32ac873eba88d51/ci-lenny-rdm-27-08-2017
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

Ehm no?

"Can you show me the video" - Lenny

"I can't upload the video right now since im still ingame" - Jefke V

"Alright, message me after you have uploaded the video" - Lenny

"ok" - Jefke V

You never reached back to me, neither did you try to resolve it. 

Okey.....

You can also clearly hear in the video me saying: "Stop the strider or the tires will be shot", you also try to pull your weapon which can be seen in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
wel i talked to you indeed, but you decided to answer me on a rude way. 
so i decided to not come back to you. as it seems you only want to talk on rude way to me. 
i decided to get on the forums. as i feel a talking a 2nd time to you, Would not change anything. 

Last edited by a moderator:
wel i talked to you indeed, but you decided to answer me on a rude way. 
so i decided to not come back to you. as it seems you only want to talk on rude way to me. 
i decided to get on the forums. as i feel a talking a 2nd time to you, Would not change anything. 
Haha okey, but you told me in liason that you were going to msg me when it was up so we could talk again. Don't say you tried to resolve it when you didn't. My intention was never to be rude towards you either.

After looking at the report and holding a meeting between staff members from both factions as well as staff that isn't affiliated with any faction we have come to the following conclusions:

We won't be banning anyone in this report at the current time but we do have some points that we want to see taken into consideration by all players, be in Police, UNMC, Rebel or Civ.

We agree that there was insufficient time between the player decamping the vehicle and being shot, however, at the same time a direct order was given to not leave the vehicle with a weapon or they'll be shot.  When a very specific order such as this one is given, we'd advise that you try to follow it as specifically as you can.  
A number of other actions could have been taken that may have affected the outcome, for example, leaving the weapon in the vehicle, not getting out or placing your hands on your head to prove that you aren't a threat.

We'd also like to point out that someone having a gun on their back is not an immediate threat until it is drawn.  This should be taken into consideration when deciding what action to take.  In this case, shots were fired before Jefke had begun to draw his weapon. 

Going forward, we would encourage everyone to continue trying to keep their roleplay to the same high standards that we expect, including under high-stress situations where poor decisions may be made.

As this report was directed at CI Lenny we will reply directly to him.  The amount of time given to Jefke to comply between you telling him not to decamp the vehicle with a weapon and him actually doing it was sufficient.  Lenny also only started firing after the weapon was drawn therefore we won't be taking any action against him.

We'll consider this report closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back