What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CI Lenny [RT465] - Other (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Your In-game name

SgtM. Slawek [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Lenny [RT465]

Date of the incident

08/29/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We started a gunfight with police. As soon as first ppl get killed CI Lenny logs on and a few minutes later he kills happyknife. I think that as soon as the gun fight started he got told that the gunfight is going on so he hopped on. After the gunfight ended lenny logged off. I don't have a video for that however you can check the logs and you will see it. When i asked him why he hopped on he said that he didn't know that the gunfight is going on. I'm fairly certain he knew what was going on and that's why he hopped on.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGVP5bMsaU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
http://plays.tv/video/59a5ad49d8f9796b8d/lenny-launching-arma-before-initation

I was in the channel for a while before the gunfight even started, I was reading the response of the last report and why it was denied to the people in the channel. As you can see in the end of the video I launch the game before the initiation is being made, I alredy had plans to go on patrol before the gunfight started.  Now me logging on about 20 - 40 mins later I log off, reasoning for logging off was something to do with the police and nothing in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly apologies for the extremely long delay in handling this one!

(4.7) Using out of game communications to encourage other players to log on and sway the result of an event or roleplay situation is forbidden. Similarly, joining the server using metagamed information is forbidden. (Punishment is a ban)

So this is the rule we're looking at. This rule states you shouldn't be logging into the server using external information to influence the course of roleplay, commonly termed hopping on. 

It seems Lenny you did login while the situation was on-going but did you do so because of information gained through teamspeak? Hard to say. 

It does appear Lenny was in the channel while the situation was on-going and wasn't necessarily encouraged to log in to sway the situation towards the Police. You could argue he logged in because of what he was hearing from those in the channel that a chase was on-going etc and I think this may have been the case.

Due to the complicated nature of making such assumptions there will be no bans issued yet I will be giving @Lenny a warning for this one because the evidence does suggest you potentially used metagamed information as motivation to login and get involved in the situation. My best suggestion would be if you login (even if without knowing) during an on-going situation you really shouldn't be getting involved otherwise you can expect to fall foul of this rule. 

Warning issued 4.7 - Lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back