What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CI P4ndem1c - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Brady

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI P4ndem1c

Date of the incident

13/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Server 2
Server 3
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

umm some guy said a cop was shooting at them then I tried to save them ETC they are in video BTW the video in the last link it is at the very end HOPE you can fix this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

I am sorting the last few bits here to get the video links better prept so easyer to 1-3 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is the more complete topic

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brady Rodriguez Please provide a video showing the 5 minutes leading up to the incident. We're unfortunately unable to tell what actually happened in said situation from the video you've provided.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

When saying some guys told you that cop was shooting them, and you trying to save them do you mean you got yourself involved in an active situation without actually being part of it? And for admins reviewing this, https://youtu.be/Fiiv2hoFI-E  same video but 3hours long for his own perspective, the only question I have for now is why in 2:53:10 you where in Agios but then reconnected and spawn in Kalava heading STRAIGHT towards a gunfight (you can hear bullets flying all around the place).

@Brady Rodriguez Please provide a video showing the 5 minutes leading up to the incident. We're unfortunately unable to tell what actually happened in said situation from the video you've provided.
the insedent is in the first video 2:55:36 

When saying some guys told you that cop was shooting them, and you trying to save them do you mean you got yourself involved in an active situation without actually being part of it? And for admins reviewing this, https://youtu.be/Fiiv2hoFI-E  same video but 3hours long for his own perspective, the only question I have for now is why in 2:53:10 you where in Agios but then reconnected and spawn in Kalava heading STRAIGHT towards a gunfight (you can hear bullets flying all around the place).
I was not apart of it I waited till shots stopped for a min and went in to help the people that were dyeing but they were gone

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

ok thanks 

the insedent is in the first video 2:55:36 

I was not apart of it I waited till shots stopped for a min and went in to help the people that were dyeing but they were gone

ok thanks 
Helping people out while shots stopped for a "minute" isn't the best thing to do. Active gunfights stop after 5mins (or at least 3), dragging people who are involved in a gunfight (While it's active) deems you involved as well. And why did you came there after reconnecting in the first place at all? Stay away from gunfights between Police v Gang, Gang v Gang and etc. people who are in a gunfight will shoot you immediately, I saw you running around for around 5mins but didn't take a shot until you pulled a gun and faced it towards where my officers were.

@Brady Rodriguez You teleport from Agios to Kavala where you hear gunshots being fired. You then decide to run towards those gunshots and hang around in the area with a gun on your back which you pulled out multiple times. Fair enough you did put it away but at that point the officers could've already seen the firearm. Whilst I understand you wanting to help people you have to realize that when you run towards shots with a gun out and keep pulling it out and putting it away you will be seen as involved in the situation and will be dealt with appropriately. In this scenario I do not see a case of RDM as I believe the officer has a very good reason for shooting you as you did pull out your gun multiple times in the middle of a gunfight between rebels and police. 

In the future stay away from gunshots or at least hide the firearm if you don't want to get caught in the crossfire. 

However as we can see in the video @Brady Rodriguez teleports from Agios to Kavala which is against rule 2.11 and it could be argued that this whole situation could've been avoided had you not broken said rule. 

Action Taken
Brady Rodriguez - Warning for 2.11 Teleporting

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back