What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CI Ruthless Info - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malarkey

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Cpt. Mortan [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Ruthless Info

Date of the incident

01/20/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

UNMC had captured one officer hostage, after a failed attempt to solve a issue diplomaticly. The officer ''CI Ruthless'' as we got to know him in roleplay was brought to UNMC Forward operating base, were negotiations began. We had fun roleplaying with the negotiator but due to lack of high ranks online we had a hard time meeting our demands, after a while we agreed on the terms and were taking it from there. We then asked CI Info to drop his weapon on the floor as shown in the video, Info was a bit hesitent to drop the weapon and in the end decided to run off while armed UNMC soilders were pointing at him, after getting down a floor he decides to pull out his weapon and try his luck at killing us which failed. I belive this is very poor RP, given the circumstances.

I decided not to speak to Info about this issue. 

1. He's a high standing member in the police force that represents the community.

2. He is a member of staff and is well aware of the rules, and still decided to give poor RP.

If longer version is required Gen. Mctavish can provide.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE29nTQZJbI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Am very shocked on this report, after spending over 1 hour RPing with you guys.Even surrendering and complying with your demands etc.. This is obviously a revenge report against me since I banned one of your highest UNMC members Reece Smurf for Poor/fail Roleplay

This is a digusting backslap towards me as a player and a Staff member in this community, after spending so much time RPing with you guys. 

Then using the excuse:

I decided not to speak to Info about this issue. 

1. He's a high standing member in the police force that represents the community.

2. He is a member of staff and is well aware of the rules, and still decided to give poor RP.

I took the advantage of escaping with a open door and was unrestrain with my weaponary still on me, then you guys started shooting at me from the top floor or 2 floor of the watch tower and call this fail RP? You cannot force someone to go with your RP, use common sense here which is clearly lacking on your part. 

This is indeed a terrible way to solve your problems and get back at me since the banning of your fellow member....

It's in no way form or shape a Revange report because a member of UNMC got banned, it's the same saying if i got a member of the police banned he couldn't report anyone else in the UNMC because it's Revange? And Reeces ban happend what 6 weeks ago? Come on isn't that just petty to try and pull that card? 

Aswell when Reece got banned i was working offshore and didn't return untill 10 Januar.. 

So trying to escape on your own in a military base, were about 10 - 15 armed UNMC members are standing, and even some pointing the weapon at you is good RP? Really? Playing ''Rambo'' isn't really good roleplay either is it?

And the value of your life wheres that? Would you do it aswell if you were kitted with a mil? Or was it i'm a cop i regear for ''free''

Now there is a police rule for the 3 : 1 thingy being outnumbered but obviously that's for a diffrent part of the forums. But i'd still think a CI would follow this, and not just go ''Rambo'' on everyone..

Now there is a police rule for the 3 : 1 thingy being outnumbered but obviously that's for a diffrent part of the forums.
I surrendered at the NPAS bridge when I was outnumbered? And complied to your demands etc.... You don`t make sense here !!!

Your bringing this into a Roleplay situation, coming at me with these procedures we have on the cop side?  really?

This is a opportunity I took since you guys didnt secure the situation after I was unrestrained, I took the advantage and I ran off still armed with my gear. Your negligence and lack of common sense is clearly shown in this report.

And you state you had about 15 guys there? Sorry but I could have said I have Armed snipers from AR on all the hills, but I dont RP like that.... Come on now,this is just uncalled for from your part on making this ridiculous report. 

Come on isn't that just petty? 
Of course your going to deny this on your part.Would be bad on you, since your the person reporting. 

Aswell when Reece got banned i was working offshore and didn't return untill 10 Januar.. 
Everyone can make up statements like this as you stated....

Am so dissappointed that you decided to go this way after not having the RP you wanted. Sometimes you can win a situation, but some you have to lose. I hope you can remember that. 

Well true you did surrender at NPAS bridge, but that took you quite a bit don't know if you trying something funny anyways move on. You were outnumbered when you were unrestrained at the FOB that's what i meant by that. Due to the Arma mechanics that we can't take the weapon off you, we need to get you unrestrained and you decided to abuse that to your advantage. 

Well yes you could've said you had Armed Snipers but you didn't. 

Yes we had reinforcements in the FOB 15 might by extreme, but you get the point.

Well obviously it's word against word, but didn't you read everything trough? 

I can prove my statement.

Well you should be the one learning you can't always win and you have to lose, before you decided to try and go ''Rambo'' mode and get killed. And frankly i play to roleplay i really couldn't care less if i lost or won. 

I am replying as i was directly involved, if you want evidence then ill upload footage.

It has nothing to do with winning or losing, we had some great rp with Ponty and at times you even had a laugh with us, but to be asked to drop your weapon while inside a Military Base full of soliders (remember this is RP and u would expect a base to be full) and then abuse the fact

1. To make a run for it even though your life was never in danger,

2. Have the stupidity to pull out your weapon like you were the terminator and take on all of us

You can't call it anything but shit roleplay and clearly no value of life.

The funny thing is all we wanted was some roleplay and an apology but you decided to ruin it for 7 or 8 people at the end.

Apparently you don`t know that am actually a player who spreads these types of phrases to my fellow players ingame and offgame: 

``You have to lose sometimes, dont expect to win all the RP`S you encounter``

Am going RAMBO mode???? 

RPing with you guys over 1 hour !!! Then state Fail Roleplay because I decide to run off ??? You don`t make sense here Mortan....

@Scott1sh : I see your starting to take defense for your fellow comrade in this report.

2. Have the stupidity to pull out your weapon like you were the terminator and take on all of us
The worst part here is you stating ruining the RP for 8 guys? You make no sense yourself, I think you need to chillout here yourself. 

1. To make a run for it even though your life was never in danger,
I see the opportunity , and I took it even if it meant risking my own life in the video game. 

Sometimes I think to myself, are we here to play a video game or treat this like REAL LIFE??? 

If seems players get to serious here, and forget this is a game.

The part where he starts spam crouching trying to kill me, I would call that exploiting a glitch in your favor?? Wouldn`t you say, but of course you would deny it.@Mortan

You keep looking away from the situation, so what you spent an hour roleplaying prior. It dosen't change the fact running off in a military base is poor RP. 

Still looking away from what i wrote. Theres a diffrence trying to get other players to enforce something. And that dosen't exclude you from not doing it.

Well seeing as this is a ''Serious Roleplay Community'' Shouldn't you mabye take it a bit more serious?

Spam crouching is something that's part of the game, and everyone does it so hows that exploiting? And it's never been a issue, so why should it be now? 

And again? Wheres your value for life? Looks like you just don't care because you get free equipment.

And what happend if the roles were reversed? I went to drop my weapon, run away and try and kill everyone?

Ok. I am in no position to handle this report, but following a quick clarification with a member of management, I am going to take a step in here for a moment to follow through with due process until a higher up of mine can review this.

First order of business, @Mortan, could you please supply a slightly longer video. I appreciate this isn't an RDM report, but getting some further context and another viewpoint would be helpful to whoever decides this report. [ @Scott1sh you posted as I was writing this. If you could that would be very much appreciated]

@CI RuTHLeSS INFO You are here to respond to the report and accusations against you. Some of the comments in the topic above are unnecessary and offer nothing to resolve this matter, and will ask you to refrain from posting anything not answering the accusations against you. Any matters in the video will be reviewed, but that is for the person making the decision on it to bring up and question if required.

The reasons for not resolving stated above, while I do not quite agree with the reasoning behind it, it is still within your right to make the report without resolving. However, at this stage it may be worth asking all parties concerned, what could resolve this situation for you if that avenue is still a possibility?

It seems this report is catching alot of eyes in the community, with about over 20 people as a audience here. 

It dosen't change the fact running off in a military base is poor RP
So your trying to Force Roleplay on me, by telling me am not allowed to run away to try and save my life maybe???  You can`t tell me what direction I have to RP towards too, noone can tell me. 

Well seeing as this is a ''Serious Roleplay Community'' Shouldn't you mabye take it a bit more serious?
I see your trying your best to get back at me. I`ve been here long enough, and I dont need you to tell me about ``bit more serious`` !!! 

Am a very strict person when it come to these accusations your stating against me. 

Loads of players around here in the community know how I operate and know how strict I am when enforcing the servers rules here so that everyone enjoys there time here.

This Back and forth thats going on here in this thread only entertains people reading this.

And I will recommend closing this to avoid further conflict.....

I'd sit and argue but i'll be the bigger man. Mctavish will provide longer video, and i'll see if i can get a longer one aswell. 

I have made my case here, concerning this case here. 

I'd sit and argue but i'll be the bigger man
Your getting alittle personal here, I would step away from this type of behavior.

Like I said, it is recommended to close this thread as it is escalating. 

Locked pending a higher up. @Scott1sh when the video is uploaded, you can send it to myself or any other member of staff and we will post it here on your behalf. If there is anything of substance to add to this topic, let me know via Teamspeak or PM and I'll unlock it again for a brief period.

After speaking with Ram and Drew we have come to the following conclusion;

People value there life in many different ways, whether this is complying to commands or making a run for it. We have to take into account that CI Info is a member of the armed response and is fully trained in dealing with these types of situations.

However as it's been mention above and seen in the two provided videos his life was never in danger apart from the odd occasion. You have to agree with us here that there was roleplay however we think you CI Info could have dealt with the situation better as it wasn't only your life that was in danger it was the negotiators too.

We'll be speaking to Info internally as we would expect better from a member of the staff team which we consider to be some of the best roleplayers here at roleplay.co.uk

At this time the report will be Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back